Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Lady Gaga: 'You & I' Video Premiere

Check out the video for Lady Gaga‘s latest single, “You & I”!

The new track is the fourth single off Gaga‘s album Born This Way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The single art featured Gaga in drag.

“You will never find what you are looking for in love, if you don’t love yourself,” the 25-year-old pop star wrote on her Twitter account.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s video for “You & I”?

Lady Gaga – You & I

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

im indifferent about gaga but everyones free to feel what they what…

thumbing down every comment supporting her and giving thumbs up to every overstated negative comment is unnecessary.

its a shame people cant just be decent to one another (at least while were stuck on the same planet)

Im a fan of GaGa, but comon, she could do better. This is just plain crap, we all know her talent.

Lady Mister @ 08/17/2011 at 6:32 pm

Lady Gregory is following in Christina Aguilera’s footsteps (but she would NEVER admit to this, of course). Lady Patrick wants to do everything, LIKE WHAT CHRISTINA’S BEEN DOING for the past decade. Pop, dance… and JAZZ + SOUL IS NEXT. Just watch.

Lady Larry remains “inspired” by Aguilera. (She is simply a poor man’s version of Aguilera, however)

Christina already did it all. And excellently. Take a listen at her ENTIRE discography and listen for yourself.

Booooriiiinggg! couldnt even finish it!

lafamepoma @ 08/17/2011 at 6:48 pm

First of all I loved this video and the song I know for a long time.
There are two thing related with Walt Disney:
When she’s a mermaid, reprsenting “The little mermaid” and when she’s running creepy, representing ” Pocahontas”
Jo Calderone is quite hot…. and the actor who plays her boyfriend as well.
Since she’s been on the entertainment, all her videos were futuristic, this one is more realistic, with nature.

ok why is cosplaying miku hatsune a mermiad wtf

Victoria s. @ 08/17/2011 at 7:46 pm

i miss the old disco stick lady gaga not this meat dress wearing creepy one

Victoria s. @ 08/17/2011 at 7:46 pm

i miss the old disco stick lady gaga not this meat dress wearing creepy one

@Jeff:

Yeah she did. I just dont care for her anymore. Your only as good as your last album and this IMO is a flop..i mean which other artist in HISTORY has sold their album for 99CENTS ?!!!! just get to get album sales?!!!!

scary, but other then that i love the song and the part when the song starts xD

@Floptina: Your only as good as your last album..lets be honest BTW is no Fame Monster… FLOPGA

@Hotstuff:

OBVIOUSLY SHE ISNT GOING ANY WHERE BTW FLOPPED 99 CENT ALBUM HAHA

Nelly EmoGirl Sweetie @ 08/17/2011 at 8:58 pm

Video You And I by Lady GaGa is pretty cool:)

If all you are going to do is criticize her and the video, don’t watch it. It is as simple as that.

I absolutely loved GAGA when she did her first album but THIS one? No thanks! I am sorry GAGA but you have lost a HUGE fan of yours!

Barbyohlala @ 08/25/2011 at 7:35 pm

@iamamiwhoami: agree they do that with Ysan Roche and other artists too.

Barbyohlala @ 08/25/2011 at 7:39 pm

@Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur: @Lady Man Mister Mr. Monsieur: get back to me…i know someone who has the same very bad experience. You could get together

Sandra Cannon @ 11/26/2011 at 5:27 pm

As long as I dont have to look at her, I really like the sound and beat. She definately has a good voice but I also agree that she is just a copy of older outrageous artists who made it big being extremely strange. It’s working for her too somehow. IF the video was not so completely disjointed, I might have enjoyed that too but she takes strange to new levels and it’s the attention ho copy-cat attitude I dislike the most.

All her fans are so stupid, She can buy their love with her stupid videos all she have to do to strip down and they will drop to their knees

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All