Rachel Zoe: 'I Will Never Wear Sneakers!'

Rachel Zoe: 'I Will Never Wear Sneakers!'

Rachel Zoe looks ravishing in black at the Showtime and Cinema Society premiere of Homeland held at a private residence on Saturday (August 13) in East Hampton, NY.

The 39-year-old stylist and reality television show personality attended the event with celebrities including Homeland‘s star Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy and Gabourey Sidibe.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rachel Zoe

Rachel recently gave some style tips to Redbook magazine (via People).

“I like flats and I adore a high heel, but I don’t love a kitten heel,” Rachel said. “It’s neither here nor there. And the one shoe I will never wear is sneakers.”

Rachel also added, “If you wear a necklace and earrings and a crazy bag and a crazy shoe, you’ll look like you have on a costume.”

rachel zoe showtime homeland 01
rachel zoe showtime homeland 02
rachel zoe showtime homeland 03

Credit: Mike Coppola; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Rachel Zoe

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Mllllllef @ 08/16/2011 at 9:08 am

I guess she will never eat too..lol

fashionista @ 08/16/2011 at 9:09 am

I agree about sneakers. They ruin your feet. It’s funny because what she describes as a costume is the style she’s been advocating, wearing and is still the look in LA. The tacky “boho” chic. Sloppy smattes. Still in 2011. Yuck. People in Cali can’t dress to save their lives.

She looked ravishing? No. She looks like she needs a hamburger.

And sneakers ruin your feet? You’re kidding me right? How come I have never gotten a blister from sneakers, but I have from heels,sandals or ballet syle flats.

iHeartbriaLittrell @ 08/16/2011 at 9:32 am

that’s cause she knows her gross feet would not look cute in kitten heels. and really she is so 5 years ago!!!
please stop posting her melting face grossing people out on here! thx jared! xo

of course she’s averse to sneakers.
she keeps thin via vomit or deprivation, not exercise, duh!
plus sweat is so middle class!

she will never wear sneakers, eat like a healthy human and look her age.
stop scaring us with her hideous face :(

mrkonja fra brne @ 08/16/2011 at 9:49 am

She is butt-ugly.

Stop making us laugh and throw up – she’s not ravishing and she’s sure as h*ll not 39. Get a clue, Jared.

39 my a$$….

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/16/2011 at 10:14 am

Yea.. And who cares?!? ..She’s butt fugly and skeleton skinny. All the doctor visits in the world wont help her skin from looking like it’s not melting off her skull.

Rachel is a style icon! She has amazing taste! I think it’s sad that people get on line and say mean hurtful things. All of you are a bunch of bullies. Imagine if she read these posts? Why would any of you want to inflict emotional pain on another person? Spend your time more positively. If you have nothing nice to post, don’t post. Why spend your life being mean?

Hahahahaha! Style icon, are you f’ing kidding me? A scarecrow looks more fashionable than this emaciated old hag. I can’t for the life of me believe that celebrities pay for her advice. Charity begins at home, grandma, get some help for your own issues first.

WTF!!! She looks like a walking skeleton with an intense spray on tan.

She looks like a stretched piece of leather. :(

She looks like a stretched piece of leather. :(

laverdadduele @ 08/16/2011 at 11:07 am

Am I the only one who actually HATES heels but can’t live without my sneakers?

coupon lady @ 08/16/2011 at 11:15 am

@RachelFan:
If she is such a style icon, what is she doing wearing a dress that is obviously too large for her anorexic frame? The necklace would go much better with a different neckline. And the heavy belt makes her hips and tummy look larger than I’m sure they are. Plus there is absolutely nothing to make the outfit pop. This outfit may be good on us mere mortals, but if Zoe is a fashion icon, then one would think it would look much better on her. Like stupendous, ravishing, outstanding. Instead she looks blah. A turn around in front a mirror would tell her that easily.

I hate that schlocky look. What is she wearing? Ugh.

What an ignorant thing to say.
I love the way this uneducated fame obsessed
skeleton loves to tell everyone how important she is.
I guess she plans to raise her son with heels on for the rest
of his life, good luck with that, the poor kid.
I love my sneakers! Cannot live without them.
I wear VANS, Rachel and will continue to.
I cannot stand the way these fashionistas roll their eyes at everyone
and judge how they look.
It’s uncivilized and disgusting.
A woman in Somalia left her child on the road to die today.
That’s what we should focus on Not what shoe some idiot from Hollywood has on.
This country is going backwards. Shameful.

Annabelle @ 08/16/2011 at 1:06 pm

Good message to the young girls!

whatever

RachelFan @ 08/16/2011 at 2:45 pm

@NYC: You are the one judging! Being mean and cruel. It’s so sad that you take time out of your day to bash someone else. We all learned in kindergarden that if we had nothing nice to say we shouldn’t say anything at all.

RachelFan @ 08/16/2011 at 2:45 pm

What is a “kitten heel”?

And what does she do when she wants to work out or just have busy errands to run?

she won’t wear sneakers because he insists on looking taller because she is obsessed with appearing thinner. Her posing makes me ill, as does her greasy botoxed face. She is nowhere near 38, try 49 to 50. As far as style icon? Laughable. Her accessories never fit the dress and her look is hungry hippie.
LOL

I think it’s refreshing to see someone from LA who looks normal …with a few lines like the rest of us. She obviously hasn’t had botox or plastic surgery …so good for her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All