Salma Hayek Covers 'Allure' September 2011

Salma Hayek Covers 'Allure' September 2011

Salma Hayek shows off her fabulous body in a YSL dress as she graces the cover of Allure magazine’s September 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 44-year-old Mexican actress had to share:

On her famous figure: “My boobs, they’re not bad, by the way. I’m not complaining about them.”

On her sexy image: “When I first started, I found that I had to play the part of something they could swallow in Hollywood, which was the sexy Latin girl, I was not dressing like that in Mexico.”

On her luxurious lifestyle: “I never understood the point of being privileged if you don’t get to have the privileges. Like, people who won’t take their kids to an expensive restaurant, or won’t travel with them, or make them pay for everything at a really young age. I think it’s important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it’s great I get to travel the world with my daughter.”

For more from Salma, visit Allure.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

salma hayek allure september 2011 01

Frazer Harrison/Getty

She’s hot!

hot billionaire mama!

yeah she married abother sick french zillionaire she she could swim in money but by a lifetime of heartarche….she was DSKed by that toad

her husband is gross. and a womanizer. she’s an idiot.

SissBoomBah! @ 08/16/2011 at 10:11 am

Salma has a great figure, but I think the picture is photoshopped like the Italian magazine did toKatherine, Ducchess of Cambridge’s wedding picture.

Salma has a job to do and that is to be the face of the fashion houses under the control of her billionaire husband. Funny that she was always ambitious to marry a rich guy, and now she seems self-conscious about it. Own it, girl!

MangerBouger @ 08/16/2011 at 10:33 am

Whatever Salma, you are married to one of the wealthiest man in france …

Whatever. All the money in the world can’t buy a faithful husband eh?

My husband is a carpenter but he’s solid as a rock and I’ll take him ANY DAY.

That is all.

He cheated and had a baby with a super model while dating her and she still married him/ His Money?
Where is your self respect respect?

British Latin American @ 08/16/2011 at 11:00 am

@gecko: Salma and her husband had broken up temporarily when he was dating Linda Evangelista.

Salma is a nasty elitist pig. My friend, a flight attendant, had the misfortune of being on the same flight with this hag. Salma snapped her fingers at her as a sign she wanted a drink. Really, Salma?

laverdadduele @ 08/16/2011 at 11:06 am

She’s gorgeous and not a hypocrite about loving the good life. If you have all that money you might as well enjoy it.

@SissBoomBah!: Have you not seen her waist before? That cover is real.

AMAZING tittays!!!!!!

photosucks @ 08/16/2011 at 12:56 pm

bad cover. Why are they hiding her georgeous face with hair? She’s no Jen Aniston. Also, her smile is amazing, why choose this photo? The photographer sucks!

Sebastian Rio @ 08/16/2011 at 1:28 pm

When her husband and The model started dating, Salma and him were no longer together. So NO CHEATING THERE. By the way.. How much did Salma made just last year? Yes, 85 million, so she does not need his money and the cash its not ever his to start… Get your facts together ladies before you trash someone..

So how much does she give to charity? She thinks her daughter DESERVES to live the rich life? How about teaching your daughter to care about and help other people, not be a stuck up little rich girl?

Salma comes from old money. Her father is Lebanese and in oil. Believe it or not sometimes old money marries old money. She also dated Edward Norton for years and he comes form old money. His father is a well known architect. She had plenty of money before she started dating her husband.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/16/2011 at 5:15 pm

Go Salma!! Always nice when JJ puts a talented Latina on the site!!

man her waist is so small, thinkin it so photoshop.

British Latin American @ 08/17/2011 at 12:08 pm

@Zoe: Yes, and on her maternal, Spanish side her family are all colonial aristocrats.