Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers 'Maxim Australia' September 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers 'Maxim Australia' September 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley heats up the cover of Maxim Australia‘s September 2011 issue, on newsstands now!

Here is what the 24-year-old British model and actress had to share with the mag:

On her famous lips: “The rest of my body requires a lot of upkeep, but the lips are one thing I don’t have to work on. They’re funny, because they change color with my mood. They get really, really red when I’m angry or passionate and pale when I’m miserable or tired. But I suppose everyone else’s do, too.”

On how much she loves English food: “Oh, my God, so much! I find it strange that people say English food is so bad. To me it’s delicious. I’ve never really considered it, but I was thinking the other day maybe it’s strange to have beans on toast for breakfast.”

On eating while growing up: “I grew up on a working farm. We had chickens, sheep, horses – that’s how we ate.”

For more from Rosie, visit Maxim.com.au!

rosie huntington whiteley maxim australia september 2011 01
rosie huntington whiteley maxim australia september 2011 02

Photos: Maxim Australia
Posted to: Magazine, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

ABC

I think she looks pretty here but so ugly in paparazzi shots

she is hot but she is very bad actress more like AWFUL

it girl…haha yeah right

tall women are the hottest. i love models. and their long legs.
i hate ‘smurfs.’
short girls stink.

Common Sense @ 08/17/2011 at 10:58 pm

Back in the day, I used to have Maxim magazines on my living room table in my apartment and whenever I had a frat party sorority girls would pick them up and get jealous. lol

she should never try to act again she is better at modelling

commonsense @ 08/17/2011 at 11:15 pm

Maybe she likes English food because she’s not actually eating it? I know that was bitchy, I acknowledge that! LOL!

she may suck at acting but i think she is good at being a model. but i highly doubt will see her with a carls jr. burger in her hand. lol. yes, im making fun of her, don’t care if it gets negative reviews.

There is something very sexy about her and it’s not just that damn body or those BJ lips.

humble girl, very pretty
please stick to modelling x

This girl never said she was an actress, she is just paying her bills.

As a model, she could afford clothes but by doing movies at the same time she can now/soon afford to buy a house, a car, pay her mortgage, take her family on holiday. Props to her and anyone who is hardworking.

She ate horses growing up? that’s stranger than her acting, but then if she’s been taking classes with her boyfriend it’s no wonder she’s better at modeling than acting…

beans on toast yuck

doutzen~candice~miranda~rosie @ 08/17/2011 at 11:51 pm

my girl, sexy but sweet <3 ive loved her for years. never thought she’d do movies lol.

@jk: Baked beans on toast with sausages, poached egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and mash = heaven.

@makeArt: yeah I agree with you she never said she was an actress but she got paid to do a job, people are simply stating that she didn’t do it well, and as to the money I don’t think she was poor as a church mouse before, after all she’s a victoria secret’s angel, and her fellow co-workers seem to do well enough without trying their hand at acting

nite wired @ 08/18/2011 at 12:30 am

eh… slow day?

James Kragen @ 08/18/2011 at 2:16 am

Rosie is lovely, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl. I hope she does more American mainstream movies from now on.

offtheproperty @ 08/18/2011 at 3:07 am

Now I see what is so attractive about her.

@ivanka: Be grateful you don’t have her brain! ROTFL

Beans and toast isn’t weird. My dad and I ate it for breakfast this morning. I love it. :)