Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe for Agua Bendita!

Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe for Agua Bendita!

Bar Refaeli shows off her amazing bikini body in these photos from Agua Bendita‘s 2012 swimwear collection.

The 26-year-old Israeli supermodel recently talked to GQ magazine about her life in front of the camera.

“One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be. I’d skip school to do it,” Bar revealed (via Yahoo). “I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn’t want it to stop.”

“I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures. Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone,” Bar added.

bar refaeli agua swimwear 01
bar refaeli agua swimwear 02
bar refaeli agua swimwear 03
bar refaeli agua swimwear 04
bar refaeli agua swimwear 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Holy sh*t, she looks amazing.

Wow, why did they photoshop the hell out of her body?

I find it inspiring that Bar has gotten over Leo so soon after their break up to encourage all of us to not get depressed after a long-term relationship with a partner ends and to achieve greatness in our own personal relationships. Bravo, girl!

Danny McGavin @ 08/18/2011 at 3:26 am

Bar is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl. Israeli perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

it looks like they stuck her head on someone else’s plastic body

Bar has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the world.
I hope she finds love and happiness with someone her own age now who she settles down with.

Karl Bourbon @ 08/18/2011 at 3:29 am

She has a magnificent physique and excellent body overall. With her large breasts and toned, shapely legs, Bar is very sexy.

She is absolutely beautiful. It is wonderful she can show off her great body with that swimwear.

Leonardo DiCaprio @ 08/18/2011 at 3:41 am

Bar, Bar, wait, wait, wait. Yes, it’s Leo. I know it looks bad, but I can explain.

Stunning.. so beautiful! Leo lost his mind

I love her. she looks Amazing.

Bendito photoshop !!!

(Body) Photoshopped or not; still is that Bar got a much better girly face than that man/horse sh*t face of Flake Lively

Blake fake @ 08/18/2011 at 5:10 am

Her body is stunning, she has the most beautiful face. Bar lost weight just like Leo!… Looks great

@kà simply amazing: 14# : wrong address!! This is gossip site!! keep your crap anti-Semitism at your home

Wow she have great body nice and look in pic nice

She is beautiful but not in these over-photoshopped pictures that don’t represent the reality

love herrrr!!!!!! she’s so beautiful!! and her body is just amazing…!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous Bar. No one, I insist: NO ONE can wear a bikini like she does. But I have to admit, these pictures were photoshopped. Bar isn’t as skinny as on these photos. She has meat on her limbs. She is a woman with a natural feminine figure. She doesn’t need surgeries or photoshop. Please.

Too much photoshop but she still looks amazing! Way better than that man face disaster Leo is embarrassing himself with right now!

Themightywizard @ 08/18/2011 at 7:27 am

Holy hotness!!! Bar always looks great in a bikjni, photoshop or not. She def has my fave body…

she i stuning grilyvowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsister bar you so beatiful

Perfect !!!!!!!

villedeville @ 08/18/2011 at 8:56 am

What has she ever done to be relevant in the entertainment industry?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All