Henry Cavill: New 'Immortals' Trailer!

Henry Cavill: New 'Immortals' Trailer!

Henry Cavill goes shirtless in the latest trailer for the highly anticipated film Immortals, which hits theaters on November 11.

The 3-D film also stars Stephen Dorff, Isabel Lucas, Freida Pinto, Kellan Lutz, and Mickey Rourke in the story of gods and goddesses in ancient Greece.

Henry plays the Greek warrior Theseus, who battles against imprisoned titans.

Last month, the cast of Immortals made an appearance at Comic-Con to promote the film and also released a new poster for the flick!

Henry Cavill: New “Immortals” Trailer

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

he’s so hot!!!

AWESOME, can’t wait

I only watched this for Henry…

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/18/2011 at 5:25 pm

..This movie doesn’t look good.

Hot damn, he’s good-looking.

henry cavill is the only reason I might watch this

Freida Pinto is also the reason i will watch it :)

LovinHenry @ 08/18/2011 at 6:23 pm

Henry Cavill IS SOOOOO GORGEOUS !!!… I love this man ! He is incrediblhy sexy….so HOT….i can’t wait to see this movie.

Love Henry *.*

damn..he looks great..
..Uggs celebrating their 30th anniversary by giving out free boots http://goo.gl/e8vyX shoot…girl i got 2 pair..

Any Tarsem directed movie is worth waiting for!

Glad his career is taking off, he’s quite talented. Easy on the eye too. Also neat to see Freida in more films.

anybody?anybody? @ 08/18/2011 at 9:44 pm

Luke Evans (Zeus), so fitting he’s playing a god once more. Love him! Henry’s not to shabby either LOL I love films like this, so Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia-ish.

I’m not sure that I’m liking the editing of this film, in which I think it will be a great movie. Although, I have seen many similar fighting moves that’s been made in other films such as Alexander, Gladiator, and Troy. I’m sure this must have been a fighting move of choice for their time.
I so can’t wait to see the film.

laverdadduele @ 08/18/2011 at 11:58 pm

I haven’t been excited about a new movie in ages. If this one is half as good as 300, it’s worth my time and money.

This movie is not my cup of tea. But the only reason why i watched the trailer is Henry Cavill and Luke Evans. Very good looking men!

MangerBouger @ 08/19/2011 at 7:03 am

Holy mother of God!!!! Looks absolutely epic!!! Every Tarsem movies are worth the waiting and the teasing … the golden touch is the actors: they seem to have done some good work, even the girl playing Athena ‘O_O
11.11.11 Here I come !!!!

British Latin American @ 08/19/2011 at 12:14 pm

Oh, Henry, you just made my heart flutter. And Luke Evans is good too.

British Latin American @ 08/20/2011 at 2:01 pm

Now it would be really hot if Luke and Henry had a hook-up.

Current ye@r *