Keanu Reeves Lands at LAX

Keanu Reeves Lands at LAX

Keanu Reeves touches down at LAX airport on Monday (August 15) after a flight to Los Angeles.

The 46-year-old actor carried a musical instrument case with him as he headed out of the terminal and to his car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Keanu Reeves

Earlier in the month, Reuters reported that Keanu is in talks to make his directorial debut in Man of Tai Chi, a martial arts movie in both Mandarin and English that he’d star in and direct. Keanu also wrote the film!

keanu reeves lax 01
keanu reeves lax 02
keanu reeves lax 03
keanu reeves lax 04
keanu reeves lax 05

ABC

Mllllllef @ 08/18/2011 at 5:28 pm

Oh God, I love him so much…

siennagold @ 08/18/2011 at 5:29 pm

He’s 46 and he still looks good!

Me and him share the same birthday w00t w00t! :P yeah, i know i’m sad.
Btw, is it me or does this man not age!?

Most gorgeous man on earth!

Black-Dahlia @ 08/18/2011 at 5:57 pm

He’s one of these men who look absolutely amazing with short hair.

This guy just DOES NOT AGE! Its incredible.

He’s a similar age to Brad Pitt, yet he looks so much younger.

i hope JJ can keep track of Keanu’s news more in time.
for all the fans, here a photo from people.com
if you go to the photo agency website (ace pictures) you will find the gallery.
enjoy!

keanu looks much younger..than the others his age…hmm
..Apple bout to launch new iPhone & for their 50th anniversary.. http://goo.gl/RbL1T so they giving out iPhone 5..i got 2…ahha

where does he live in LA? I want to meet him:))))

Love this guy…… he looks great.

he and charlize should be together! whyyyy are they friends only?? lol :)

OMG is he hot again?

Sooo nice to see his lovely face again!

Walte))bIshop @ 08/19/2011 at 1:05 am

Keanu is gorgeous!

This is one new !!!

Sources tell me exclusively, George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has signed on to the upcoming 13th season of Dancing With the Star
and More
Keanu REEVES was also chosen for the acompagny a quitar
listen lalal

Soooo handsome and interesting!
Hahaha he keeps on loving those shoes very much :)

Keanu doesn’t age. He still looks the same how he looked in Speed, Matrix etc. Love him! Nice to see such people, even it happens rarely.

ohhhh so yummy he is.

Walte))bIshop @ 08/19/2011 at 8:20 am

The more I look at Keanu, the more apparent it becomes that I would kick the bucket, had I got a chance to stand next to him.

Walte))bIshop @ 08/19/2011 at 8:25 am

wanted to interview him. but the more I look at Keanu the more apparent it becomes that I would kick the bucket had I got the chance to stand next to him. No doubts, the most gorgeous man on this planet. And also unlike Brad, he doesn’t have to dress to look more gorgeous, cause he’s got this amazing fresh breeze of careless elegance around him.can’t wait to see 47 Ronin

He’s is aging really well! Hot!

As Keanu himself said once, he’s got lucky genes. What really impresses me about him, though, is how down to earth he is. If you check on youtube there is a video of keanu taking the underground. He even offers his seat to a lady who was standing right next to him. It is impressive that nobody around (except for the person who was filming him) noticed that it was KEANU REEVES! Impossible not to like this man. I wish him all the best.

He’ll never get old to me…… He’s as sexy as ever. Can he get any more handsome?? He, James Franco and Jason Momoa are menGODS

He is so incredibly handsome.

British Latin American @ 08/19/2011 at 12:18 pm

Brad Pitt can only wish he still looked so good. Jen probably realizes she’s better off.

Love me some Keanu!

46 and he’s still got it! Hot hot hot, doesn’t look a day over 35!!! Hot stuff! Ages sooooo well!

All i can say is he is like wine – he gets better with age.

Please do not talk about my husband, ladies. LOL!!! Yes, Keanu still looks very good for a 46 year old!!

Henry's crime @ 08/22/2011 at 3:08 pm

Have seen his latest film henry’s crime yet? I have been waiting for it to come out in Brazil but nothing so far. I read that it would go straight to the rental stores. Too bad because I was really anxious to see him on the big screen again.

Keanu, you rock my world…

All the mystery that surrounds this man makes him so interesting and even more charming… I mean, we all know a lot of facts about his life but it is like you never know what really is in his mind. He is always so careful with his words and the way he hesitates before saying anything is sooo intriguing. It also makes you believe there is so much more behind those eyes, so much more to be explored. Well, maybe it is just my imagination taking flight, but oh, dear, If only I could find out… :-)

He is such a handsome man.

me expat aussie @ 08/28/2011 at 5:38 pm

Adorable and sweet. Met him, hugged (hey he put his arms out I just walked into them, it felt like the natural thing to do) and stood for pic together but I could not stop shaking I was so embarrassed to be hassling essentially a stranger! Graciously he promised not to bite me and kept telling me to stop shaking. Next time a few glasses of wine should help haha. Funny thing is, before I recognised who it was I was checking out the hot guy in the hotel bar with me.

@me expat aussie: Oh, dear… How lucky you are. I wish I had the chance to do that. I would probably shake like a polaroid picture too!

Keanu you are surely a handsome and charming man.

Happy birthday mr Reeves. I wish you all the best. Hope you can spend this special date surrounded by people that you really like and that your heart can be fulfilled with joy and love. May god bless you not only today but every single day of your life. You are a very special man.

Keanu Reeves has magic genes he does not age! He looks the same! HOT!