Lady Gaga: Opening 2011 MTV VMAs!

Lady Gaga: Opening 2011 MTV VMAs!

Lady Gaga blows a kiss to her fans as she leaves her hotel and heads to MTV Studios on Thursday (August 18) in New York City.

The 26-year-old entertainer wore a huge fluffy hat and a dress, briefs, and collar from Louis Vuitton‘s fall/winter collection.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

Earlier in the week, Gaga released her latest video, “You & I”!

On Thursday night, MTV confirmed that Gaga will be opening the 2011 VMAs – the show will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. on Sunday, August 28!

Later in the evening, Gaga attended Beyonce‘s concert at the Roseland Ballroom.

FYI: Gaga and Bey both have Coty fragrances – Beyonce has Heat, Heat Rush, and Pulse, while Gaga will be coming out with Monster soon!

lady gaga headpiece nyc 01
lady gaga headpiece nyc 02
lady gaga headpiece nyc 03
lady gaga headpiece nyc 04
lady gaga headpiece nyc 05

Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Lady Gaga

Getty

Best ever Lady gaga Madonna comparison video coming soon Really lol

Lady Gaga is 25 not 26. Her birthday is March 28, 1986. Good research lol jk!

DOGGIE DO PARTY HAHA @ 08/18/2011 at 11:49 pm

GAGA HAS DOGGIE DOO DOO ON HER SHOES!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
BIRD DOO DOO!!!!!! HAHAHA

Sir Ben Princely @ 08/18/2011 at 11:55 pm

It’s good to see her dressing properly and looking normal. Now this is the Stefani I remember when she first became famous, sexually attractive and voluptuous not the woman who became so skinny and ugly while looking wasted and like she’s rotting.

I think she’s a met a man. A new boyfriend would explain why she’s suddenly taking more pride in her appearance and she’s realised there is more to life than her career.

Thats excellent because the bar needs to be set low.
PS She looks like Jerry Sienfield

Yeah, always looking her best now for her man. I like that.

Guess I can skip the first few minutes of that show

Sherrilyn @ 08/19/2011 at 3:42 am

@Irena: Excuse me, but not every girls self worth is about relying on a man.

delicate flower @ 08/19/2011 at 8:03 am

HI GAGA I AM NEW FAN GAGA YOU INSPIRE ME GAGA YOU LOST LOTS OF WEIGT BEACUSE I AM TRYING SO HARD LOOSE WEIGHT YOU INSPIRATION US LONG LIVE NEW QUEEN POP ONLY BLONDE RULES CHART GOD HELP US ALLGO GAGA GO GRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

delicate flower @ 08/19/2011 at 8:04 am

I CANT WAIT SEE WHAT VMA GOING LIKE VERY GOOD I AM SURE

GAGA The GREAT !!!! Gaga is performing first. This means she will put on a spectacular show for the crowd because MTV is going to give her a big budget to do whatever she wants. Rumor is, Gaga is going to perform more than one time. Gaga you amaze me.

Lady Germ is an egomanic liar @ 08/19/2011 at 10:57 am

Lady Caca just keeps following Christina Aguilera’s footsteps. Working with people Christina has already worked with, like Elton John, Tony Benett, Cher… Lady Caca’s changing her music styles, the way Christina has, doing pop, dance, soul, etc. Wearing long blond hair the same way Christina has. Attempting to make “inspirational” pop music, but it sucks compared to Christina’s. Etc.

LADY CACA IGNITED HER CAREER IN THE FIRST PLACE BY HAVING THE INTERSCOPE PEOPLE USE CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S NAME IN PAID ADVERTISEMENTS. Lady Caca had to resort to such fraudulent measures because her pompous, desperate @ss and her first album were being ignored for almost an entire year.

Lady Caca is a poor man’s version of Christina Amazinglera.
Whether Lady Caca herself and Interscope admit it or not!

“ANYONE WITH TWO EYES CAN SEE THE RESEMBLANCE.”

Lady Caca is now trying to make Christina Aguilera obsolete. By stealing some of Christina Aguilera’s trademark looks, she is attempting to make Christina less outstanding and original. Lady Caca and Interscope must be nervous about Christina Aguilera’s upcoming new studio album… they know it will sound marvelous, just like ALL of Christina Aguilera’s previous albums. They are probably thinking of new ways to sabotage Christina AGAIN.

Poor f*cking shameless trolls. Christina Aguilera takes a gigantic poop on those who don’t like her. And Christina doesn’t even need number 1 albums, singles or Guinness records. Her music and immense talent speak for themselves.

Lady Gaag Lunatic @ 08/19/2011 at 11:05 am

LOL at insane monsters kissing Lady EXCREMENT’S @SS. I swear you are blind + deaf.

Your stupid cult of brainwashed, embarrassing Monsters is the biggest mess. It really is.

Lady I-AM-CRAZY-AND-NUTS-I-LIKE-TO-HYPE-MYSELF-UP-I-AM-OBSESSED-WITH-FAME-AND-ATTENTION-AND-DRUGS-I-LIKE-TO-IMAGINE-THAT-I-AM-ACTUALLY-EPIC-OR-IMPORTANT-I-STEAL-I-AM-MANUFACTURED-BUT-PRETEND-I-AM-NOT-I-LIKE-TO-LET-MY-BRAIN-AND-MOUTH-HAVE-A-DIARRHEA-THAT-MAKES-NO-SENSE-IN-AN-ATTEMPT-TO-SOUND-ARTISTIC-OR-SMART-BUT-I-FAIL-AT-THAT-I-AM-A-TROLL-AND-LUNATIC…. is a mother “monster”, indeed! An ugly, deranged monster.

lafamepoma @ 08/19/2011 at 1:05 pm

Gaga I love you but I love Jo Calderoone as well ;)

Lady Germ makes horrific music @ 08/20/2011 at 11:08 am

Judahh juda judas judas : repeat 50 times
Roman roma roma romance romance roma : repeat 45 times
Poker poker poker pok po po po pok poker : repeat 80 times
Eh eh eh eh nothing I can say eh eh eh : repeat 4879568734 times
Can’t read my! Can’t read my! Can’t! Can’t read! : repeat 30 times
Stop calling stop calling stop calling telephone stop : repeat many times
Alejandro alejandro alexandro marco alex bob greg roberto larry : repeat 70 times
just dance just dance dance dance just just just : repeat 45768394567 times, many times

That’s Lady Caca’s discography. Pure sh*t.