Nick Jonas: Adele Concert with Delta Goodrem!

Nick Jonas: Adele Concert with Delta Goodrem!

Nick Jonas and girlfriend Delta Goodrem leave the Hollywood Palladium after watching Adele in concert on Wednesday (August 17) in Hollywood.

The 18-year-old entertainer and Delta, 26, were just two of a handful of celebs who’ve come out for the British singer’s L.A. shows.

Late last month, Nick and Delta, a singer from Australia, enjoyed some R&R together with a round of golf at a Los Angeles country club.

Nick will be heading to South America next month for a series of shows. Check out his Facebook page for info on tickets!

10+ pictures inside of Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem leaving the Adele concert…

nick jonas delta goodrem adele 01
nick jonas delta goodrem adele 11
nick jonas delta goodrem adele 12

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

SHE’S OLDER THEN HiM ?

Nadine Doyle @ 08/18/2011 at 2:25 pm

I’m glad to see Delta Goodrem happy again and in a new relationship with Nick Jonas even though he is 8 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Mllllllef @ 08/18/2011 at 2:25 pm

Hre what I said in the previous post :

“”The next post will be about Katy Perry going to Adele gig…oh no wait.
The shock would be too intense and dangerous for her.

What is that ! Real music.”"

I was wrong, if the Jonas can go, Perry can go too.

And Jared is so not predictable !

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 08/18/2011 at 2:26 pm

She looks like she could be his mother. She is pathetic and desperate.

There’s no way he is still pure.

She’s 26, not 46! Get over yourselves and saying she looks like she is his mother when they look about the same age!

Mllllllef @ 08/18/2011 at 2:27 pm

Did anyone famous and untalented wasn’t at this concert ?

It seems that those people have no aknowledge in music, and when someone like Adele is that famous (and talented), they hear about it and go to show people they like the same music.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/18/2011 at 2:28 pm

..If I ever see a Jonas brother in person i’m going to say “Beiber took your fans” and straight laugh in their face. LOL

She is not very a nice person – husband stealer and generally thinks her s**t don’t stink. Been trying to get famous for years.

love her outfit

laverdadduele @ 08/18/2011 at 2:40 pm

Wrong…in so many levels.

lol, She looks like his babysitter or aunt or something. They’re both good-looking people though.

Au contraire, she is a genuinely nice person who has been through a lot in her life and yet still has a positive outlook on life. And she HAS been famous for years in Australia, from about the age of 15.

It’s nice to see Nick smiling and proud to be in a relationship with someone who he care about. Looks like he has grown up.

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]: Thankfully, Bieber will fade into obscurity too. That’s how the pop star cycle works for boys like them. Teenage girls are fickle.

Delta’s hot. Not sure why she’s with this kid, but whatever works for them.

Love the two of them together. They are smart enough and mature enough not to care about the jealousy of others. They are both adults. They are both very nice and humble people (rare in this industry). They are happy. Good enough for me.

hgfhgfhgf @ 08/18/2011 at 3:06 pm

she is a HUGE huge popstar overseas. She’s also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He is lucky to have her.

grosssssss! I’m 26 and cannot even imagine dating a guy more than a year younger than me. 18? Are you kidding! Guys are so immature, and at 18 they have a mentality of a 12 year old. Disgusting!

She’s gorgeous. How did he get her? I thought he was Disney league.

From a little research that I’ve done since I saw the pictures of him in Hairspray, I think that this relationship was initiated by Nick. That’s why he doesn’t want to talk about it. It may tarnish his perfect image. It’s not ironic that the album Delta was working on at the time they worked together is on hold and she has not communicated with fans about what happend.

It’s been nice seeing Nick smile showing some teefs once in a while. He’s so self consious of his Steve Buscemi teeth (just kidding) that pictures of him with a full on hyena laugh are as rare flawless diamonds (or pearls)

just saying @ 08/18/2011 at 3:48 pm

oh by the way Nick Jonas made $12.5 million last year away from the spotlight. just saying

@gag: Then I guess a lot of 26 year old guys like immature 18 year old girls! You’re so stupid.
Guys love younger girls and would rather date a younger girl than your ancient a*s.
How does it feel?

She’s the Australian Leann Rimes.

starlight @ 08/18/2011 at 3:59 pm

Wow. The thing is that he’s not that short. She’s like 5’10 in bare feet and she’s got 4 or 5 inch shoes on.

Delta Goodrem is a talented singer and songwriter. I hope she resolves her label issues soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All