Nicole Kidman & Nicolas Cage: 'Trespass' Trailer!

Nicole Kidman & Nicolas Cage: 'Trespass' Trailer!

Nicole Kidman and Nicolas Cage attempt to fight off their kidnappers in the trailer for their new film, Trespass.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and 47-year-old actor star as Sarah and Kyle, a married couple who are held for ransom by a group of robbers.

PHOTO: Trespass Poster

The couple’s predicament grows more dire amid the discovery of betrayal and deception.

The thriller also stars Cam Gigandet and will hit theaters October 14.

WILL YOU WATCH Nicole and Nicolas in Trespass?

Trespass Trailer

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ohmygod, i have to watch this movie! Cam is so hot in it! And love Nic Kidman!

haha in that pic I guess Nicole is supposed to be frowning LOL??!! Her face is so frozen you can’t tell, always looks “surprised”, it’s like she has the upset-surprise, angry-surprise, shocked-surprised or scared-surprised looks, but hard to tell which one, you have to guess or look real close!! Shame, good actress but ruined her face and can no longer naturally emote anymore.

anonymous @ 08/18/2011 at 2:00 pm

Ew Nicole’s lips look like sausages. Looks like she was hit in the mouth and is now swollen.

The trailer looks ok and the movie looks good…I hope it is good…It’s got a gala premiere at TIFF next Sept, it can’t be so bad. Cage looks again able to act. that’s a great thing. Kidman well she’s always good and here looks smoking hot.

haters and trolls battleship is coming…stay prepared.

The movie looks good! I can’t wait to see it.

Mllllllef @ 08/18/2011 at 2:12 pm

The next post will be about Katy Perry going to Adele gig…oh no wait.
The shock would be too intense and dangerous for her.

What is that ! Real music.

It looks pretty good. Better than I expected. And Kidman is gorgeous in that picture. I’m sick of people like #2 and #3. How can anyone look at that picture and say Kidman can’t emote or that her lips look weird?!! Haters just love to hate and obviously don’t care about reality. Ridiculous.

http://www.supjustin.com is such a better pop culture site

Sonia0404 @ 08/18/2011 at 2:46 pm

YEs, yes, yes, yes!!!
I will definitely see it!

It is pretty bad when an actress can’t emote.

Does dropping her bottom lip implant imply fear?

R U READY TO GET DOWN??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

LOVE,
CAN U FEEL IT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I think the movie looks great!

into the wild @ 08/18/2011 at 3:15 pm

So that’s where all the E trolls are this afternoon. If they aren’t there they are here! Hi Sue, Tara, and Stastia!

Movie looks great. Will see it at the cineplex most definitely!

moonlight @ 08/18/2011 at 3:28 pm

How can I don’t watch this movie???
I fell in love with lovely NICOLE KIDMAN many times ago and I still love her she is the best beautiful and great
Nicolas is a good actor

Liitle MY @ 08/18/2011 at 4:22 pm

Love Nicole, Love this film, she’s such a versatile actress one moment grieving in “Rabbit Hole” next slashing an invaders throat in “trespass”!
lover her to bits.

I love her beautiful ass !!!! She shall have the Oscar for that movie !!!!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/18/2011 at 4:57 pm

OMG!! Why would she do a movie with this deadbeat??

Fantastic, i love you Nicole.

Sonia0404 @ 08/18/2011 at 6:06 pm

@lexy hates bilson: Oh…You are too harsh to Nick!

I LOVE every movie he’s in! Is this the first time he paired up with Nic? They are great on the screen!

Nic and Nic together in a movie. 2 great actors! Looks like a good movie based on the trailer.

I was interested until I saw “a Joel Schumacher Film.” Pass.

Finally a movie I want to see. Way too much crap out there. This one looks entertaining.

chris0929 @ 08/18/2011 at 9:22 pm

omg ,love nic! the trailer looks great!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All