Joe Manganiello: Stripping Down for 'Magic Mike'?

Joe Manganiello: Stripping Down for 'Magic Mike'?

Joe Manganiello is in final talks to join the cast of Magic Mike, Steven Soderbergh‘s new film about male strippers!

EW reports that the 34-year-old True Blood hunk will play a character named Big Dick Richie…seriously.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Manganiello

Previously announced cast members include Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Matthew McConaughey and Alex Pettyfer.

Earlier in the summer, Matt Bomer and Joe filmed an episode of White Collar together!

Magic Mike is scheduled to begin filming in mid-September and will be due out in 2012.

Credit: Superherofan.net
Posted to: Joe Manganiello

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

A comedy about male strippers starring Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McCounaghey, Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello? Woooo!!! I’ll be going on opening night with all my girls! Let’s go girls! :)
Treated myself to a Thai massage today that felt sooo good and afterwards, people kept stopping me on the street to say, ‘Oh my God, you’re glowing.’

justsayin'too @ 08/19/2011 at 8:16 am

OMG- He has got an awesome body. He is fit and beefy instead of skinny muscles like so many HW guys. He looks like a real man. Gerard Butler, takes notes from this guy.

lmao!!!!! love the character name!

COUNTDOWN @ 08/19/2011 at 9:35 am

THE WATCHTOWER STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA 12 MIDNIGHT!!!!!! HAHHAHA

LOVE,
WATCH!!!!!! HAHAHA

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 08/19/2011 at 9:50 am

Yaaaas!!! I need to see Joe’s peen onscreen… and then I need his peen inside me. kthnx

Everyone else in this movie (as good lucking as they all are) will not compare to Joe Manganiello. Oh my god, sexiest man in hollywood hands down!

British Latin American @ 08/19/2011 at 12:26 pm

Too ‘Muscle Mary.’

Someone should tell the director to hire actual actors first. Anyone can have a good body but that cast wow its bad. Whos next the Situation?

Stage-me8 @ 08/19/2011 at 4:01 pm

Now THAT—-Sounds great!

Joe-Manganiello’s shifting scenes …stripping down to nada ..way hot!

Even Mat Bomer looked like he had a little crush on Joe from the stills we saw from White Collar…who can blame him!

I think it was Joe who had the crush on Matt like the rest of us. LOL,they are all that way.

British Latin American @ 08/20/2011 at 2:10 pm

I guess so. LOL.

I don’t get turned on by male strippers but holy **** i will be the first one in line to see Joe!! Did you not see his ass on Sunday’s episode of True Blood?!!!!!YEEEAAAUUUHH

Michele G. @ 08/25/2011 at 4:56 pm

Heck yes, Joe is the sexiest guy around, no question about that!

Michele G. @ 08/25/2011 at 4:57 pm

Best body I’ve ever seen!