Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied: Gas Station with Aleph!

Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied: Gas Station with Aleph!

Natalie Portman sits in the backseat with her son Aleph while her fiance Benjamin Millepied fills up their car with a full tank of gas on Friday (August 19) in New York.

This is the first time the new parents have been spotted out and about since the 30-year-old actress gave birth in June.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Natalie Portman

“I’ll be out of the public eye after [the baby's born],” Natalie has previously told People. Looks like she has been staying true to her word!

natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 01
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 02
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 03
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 04
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 05
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 06
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 07
natalie portman benjamin millepied gas station with aleph 08

She never looks happy.

@Amy: You’re wrong. She always smiles on the red carpets and while walking the street. If she doesn’t smile to paps it doesn’t mean she is not happy.Geez. I’m just wondering do the people who always blame the actors/singers who don’t smile or look happy, always smile like an idiot walking in the street?

She notoriously hates paps and hides from them as much as possible.

He is so short oh my gosh

I amcurrently using a computer program called Aleph. She should change the name.

Well…I would be upset if paps were following me after I announced i were leaving the public eye for a while after having my first child.

Benjamin is going to have to say goodbye to his foreskin pretty soon if he plans to marry Natalie.

Aleph = first letter in hebrew and arabic alphabet, why do that to your child?

@Iz: It sounds absolutely beautiful, have you heard the Arabic pronounciation?

sour puss @ 08/19/2011 at 8:28 pm

God…she looks miserable.

AGlad to see her and ben. Who got to take pics of them anyway. Someone had to have them done. All these two months. At least she did keep her word. Still glad to see her!

@miracle: What does walking the red carpet have anything to do with that? Almost every picture of her being pregnant she has looked completely miserable. Even now. Just stating my opinion doll.

Have I been living under a rock? Who’s Natalie Portman?

wow hot car!!!!!!!!!!!
it seems flashy for her.. I’d imagine her in a Prius!

XenuCommandsYou @ 08/19/2011 at 10:42 pm

She smiles on the red carpet you moron because she has to! She’s forced to! Even then she looks like she’s miserable and about to burst into tears from having to endure pain of fake smiling. She is a miserable, stuck-up, hypocritical bi0tch. I hate this (unt with passion.

P.S. their relationship is fake. Ben is gay. Aleph isn’t his son.

XenuCommandsYou @ 08/19/2011 at 10:43 pm

That comment was for stupid user “miracle”..she has no brains.

XenuCommandsYou @ 08/19/2011 at 10:45 pm

She’s sitting in the back sit of his car like a dog. She really is a dog hahahaha…even from a bad grainy picture like this you can see her (untiness..ugly inside and out.

@Sophia
the arabic pronunciation is “elif” which is actually my name!

@lola: Work it girl ;) What is your background?

@XenuCommandsYou:
You are an absolute moron.

I’m so happy for her and Ben. But I’m sad that the paps are invading her privacy. When she’s ready to show Aleph, then she will.

And to everyone saying that she never smiles…that’s because she knows that the paps are watching her, and she notoriously dislikes them (see Inside The Actors Studio interview). Not one of us knows what’s going on in her mind, so we shouldn’t assume.

Anyways, I really respect Natalie. She’s a strong person who doesn’t take any crap and stands up for what she believes in. She’s also a kick-ass actress!

@Mars: Sad thing is one of her “causes” is supporting a rapist.

Iz @ 08/19/2011 at 8:07 pm -1

Aleph = first letter in hebrew and arabic alphabet, why do that to your child?
——————————————————————————-
I don’t think “Aleph” is a name at all – just the first letter of the alphabet. I have certainly never met anyone with that name in Israel. Pity because there are certainly some beautiful Hebrew names that they could have chosen. Still to each his own.

Why should she be smiling? Do any of us smile when we are sitting alone in a car waiting for our partner to fill up the car? Why should she give those papz something to sell? Natalie is a private person and I admire her for that. In fact all actors have a right to their privacy and their appearances during PR events are a part of their contract when they have to sell themselves and their product (the film).

All the best to Natalie, Benjamin and their baby son.

@reply | Flag This
# 9 3 @ 08/19/2011 at 8:05 pm +3

————————————————————
What rubbish! Natalie is not orthodox and there is no reason to suppose that he would have to undergo the procedure.

Btw, circumcision is widespread in the United States – it is done not only for religious purposes (Jews, Muslims) but for health reasons (prevention of Aids etc).

JustJaredFan @ 08/20/2011 at 4:07 am

@Sophia: I’m curious do u know arabic?

removing the foreskin is not preventing from getting aids. only condoms do. oh boy

lafamepoma @ 08/20/2011 at 10:51 am

For a moment I though that she never went out of home since she had the baby, cause paps never took a photo of her after that, but happy for this cute family

@Alex: Uh if they are getting married he is going to convert and before he does that he will have to undrgoo circumcision. Judaism is the only religion that requires it. It does NOT prevent HIV/AIDS.

He looks so short! He’s a shortie!

@Mars:

KICK-ASS BAAAADDD ACTRESS, YOU MEAN?