William Levy: Magic Mike's Newest Stripper?

William Levy: Magic Mike's Newest Stripper?

The cast of Magic Mike may be heating up!

William Levy may be joining the Steven Soderbergh-directed film about male strippers, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

Will is ready to heat up the silver screen. Just wait till you see his stripping moves!” our source tells us about the 30-year-old Cuban actor, whom you might recognize from Jennifer Lopez‘s “I’m Into You” video.

Matt Bomer, Matthew McConaughey, and Alex Pettyfer will also star in the flick, which is based on Channing Tatum‘s days as a stripper.

UPDATE: William‘s manager told People en Espanol that William received an offer but “will not be involved.”

Charley Gallay/Getty

A comedy about male strippers starring Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McCounaghey, Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello and William Levy? Woooo!!! I’ll be going on opening night with all my girls! Let’s go girls! :)
Treated myself to a Thai massage today that felt sooo good and afterwards, people kept stopping me on the street to say, ‘Oh my God, you’re glowing.’

Holy ****! ‘Magic Mike’ would be the gayest movie ever!!! Soderbergh!!! Make them worth the money. Full frontal!

Beyond HOT cast!

Brainy box @ 08/19/2011 at 12:03 pm

I THINK I JUST HAD AN ******!!! SEX ON LEGS THIS GUY!!!!!!

Brainy box @ 08/19/2011 at 12:05 pm

THE THINGS I COULD DO TO THIS GUY!!!! F*CK MY MOUTH IS WATERING NOW!!!!!

I just came…. by watching him… didn’t have time to touch myself, simply came in a second…

I’m not homosexual but that is a good looking guy.

I will definitely watch him! His an amazing actor

that just too much!!

he is a beautiful MAN….wowowowoow!!!

It cannot get any hotter than this guy! I don’t love him as an actor, but he is definitely goo to watch.

MangerBouger @ 08/19/2011 at 1:28 pm

WOW … I’ll be definitely watching it, for once that we – girls – have the opportunity to watch male strippers on a big screen and – why not ?! – in 3D, I’m all in, ha ha!!!
I always thoughtWilliam was the reason why Jlo and hubby had broken up :P Seriously, no one can compete against this guy!!

British Latin American @ 08/19/2011 at 1:30 pm

I definitely have to see this movie now.

Matt Bomer is my reason for wanting to see this movie. He is a terrific actor and great looking to boot. Simon has nothing to do with his acting career. He publisist is a female. Look at the man not his personal life. Matt can act and does it well.

he is the HOTTEST!!! these pix of him are just orgasmic: http://bit.ly/gqHfjo

GOD. His eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 yum yummy. Why are some guys so pretty?! It’s insane!

His my new crush! *** love love love

He can thank Jennifer Lopez for putting him on the map.

Wow this cast is really hot. I was already sold with Matt Bomer who is just so beautiful

This is a really good looking cast. Seeing it for Matt Bomer since he is my favorite. The rest of the looks good also.

@Carol: Shows what YOU know. ROTFL

he’s jewish?Levy…HOT!

SI PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES DADDDDDYYY!!!! I LOVE**** WILLIAM LEVY****!!!!!!! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THIS HUNK OF A MAN ON SCREEN>>>Loved him in CUIDADO CON EL ANGEL AND TRIUNFO DEL AMOR WITH**** MAITE PERRONI!!!!!!*******

@mrcina: Get a life you hater!

You girls need some real sex , I feel sorry for all of you

Bomers the only real actor in it and the most beautiful

@Sarah: NO, HES CUBAN lol

It’s really an impressive notice that William Levy will play at this movie, since he’s a super,charismatic and attractive actor.

William Levy is my idol, thus he is my only reason to watch all his projects.

@yummy: he’s actually a really big latin american soap opera star…

I will NOT miss this flick.

No idea who this person is…

WatevaBitch @ 08/20/2011 at 12:54 am

H to the O to the T.

Oh God….he is so hot…!!
Love see him naked…!

I agree …I also love to see him naked.

HEIS NOT GAY – WINTER HAVEN. Go back to the Gerard Butler threads if you want GAY.
And he isn’t jewish either. Go back to the Jesse Eisenberg threads if u want jewish.
He is Cuban and sexy like all exotics are. No plain boring white guy here!
Latina Lovely

Cute and gay as a goose

The Maven @ 08/20/2011 at 6:43 am

Hello….. I think I ll be one of the many people lining up to see this movie.

OMG HOT HOT HOT BURNING CAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

British Latin American @ 08/20/2011 at 2:16 pm

@Observing: Well, now you can learn something!

British Latin American @ 08/20/2011 at 2:18 pm

@she: It is possible that one of his parents was of Jewish descent, though I am not sure. But I didn’t know there was such a thing as the Cuban race – I thought Latinos were of all colors.

zanessalost @ 08/20/2011 at 2:42 pm

william levy is hottness overload i saw him in sortilegio and fell hard i’m glad he’s venturing our way he is a awsome actor and if the jlo vid gave him a leg up good for him

SexOnLegs @ 08/20/2011 at 2:53 pm

Hi guys, is this GORGEOUS man JLO’s new boyfriend and reason for her and Marc Anthony’s break up. But I can so relate Jennifer. I never understood the appeal of Marc.

SexOnLegs @ 08/20/2011 at 2:53 pm

Hi guys, is this GORGEOUS man JLO’s new boyfriend and reason for her and Marc Anthony’s break up? But I can so relate Jennifer. I never understood the appeal of Marc.

Befor you get to OMG about this guy.Thers a pic of him in see thru mech spedo and his unit isnt that impressave.

ElenaGilbert @ 08/20/2011 at 4:56 pm

he is so hot

@Winter Haven: a novel: @Winter Haven: a novYoel:

The comment that all the actors are gay is defenitely not true concerning William Levy, and also it’s an evil defamation as regards to him.

William Levy is a charming and super actor. I’m looking forward to watch this movie with his good looking and gret performance.

He’s ugly,gay and a lousy actor

FYI William Levy is Cuban-American and his given name is William Levy Gutierrez.

haha im guessing it doesn’t involve much acting since he can’t act but should be easy enough since that is the only thing he was ever good for taking off his clothes to get parts

@Wowzers So does a lot of females, so whats your point?

Hephaestion @ 08/20/2011 at 8:12 pm

I’ve seen Levy on Spanish-language telenovelas. He’s very good. And very popular in Latin America.

@betty Just throwing in a fact for those who don’t know anything about this guy is that a okay with you?

@Hephaestion to be fair he’s just the it guy for telenovelas which are basically the same storyline very few people in telenovelas are “good” outside them

@Wowzers Most of Hollywood leading actors started in soap operas, I don’t speak Spanish and manage to follow the story line in a telenovela he starred in and thought he was good but different strokes for different folks.

telenovellas dont coutn as actually acting they are so cheezy.

Oh Mamamia fanself HOOOOOT just give me the movie already :Q——-

@betty Like I said spanish telenovelas pretty much revolve around the same storyline especially Univision ones not to be bitter about them I actually love spanish soap operas but imho he’s basically played the same character and is a one dimensional character who can only attract audience if he takes his shirt/clothes off any 1 of his 3 soap operas can show you that. Most definitely to each there own. <3

British Latin American @ 08/21/2011 at 3:40 pm

@hijinx: Who cares about that? Why are you being petty?

Mary chavoya @ 08/28/2011 at 11:16 pm

Es para mi solita .. Me lo comi enterito

oooooooooooh,levy,no lady can hide this,this man is soooo hot

All we need…more pretty boys shirtless in speedos, gyrating and thrusting their packages into the faces of sexually uptight female gawkers on the hunt for some ___________.

I wish the very best, I know how hard it was for you.

In my heart you are the winner,

My best to you and your family.