Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'Wonderland' Magazine

Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'Wonderland' Magazine

Alexander Skarsgard wears a sleeveless top on the cover of Wonderland magazine’s “Priceless” issue, on newsstands and in bookstores on August 26.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor stars in the upcoming Lars von Trier-directed film Melancholia alongside Kirsten Dunst, who also landed her own cover of Wonderland!

Alexander‘s cover was shot by photographer Bjarne Jonasson with styling by Way Perry. Kirsten‘s cover was photographed by Miguel Reveriego with styling by Grace Cobb.

In case you missed it, check out the recently released poster for Melancholia featuring Kirsten wearing a wedding dress and veil.

Melancholia will be available on VOD October 7 and will hit theaters November 11!

Check out Kirsten‘s alternate cover below…

alexander skarsgard covers wonderland magazine 01
alexander skarsgard covers wonderland magazine 02

Photos: Bjarne Jonasson, Miguel Reveriego
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Kirsten Dunst, Magazine

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I like this cover, it’s different than the usual stuff with. It has a cool retro feel to it.

Alexander looks fantastic here. I love Kirsten Dunst’s cover too. Very cool shoots and styling.

Karen medeiros @ 08/20/2011 at 1:16 am

Cute pic

He is absolutely adorable …he is not only extremely beautiful but talented and an all around nice guy.

truebloodsucks @ 08/20/2011 at 1:20 am

looks like a theatre f*g. tottaly overrated

They look great! Much better than than lame, poorly shot BlackBook cover. Kirsten looks real, not like that overly photoshopped famewh*re joke on the BlackBook cover.

he’s balding

Strawberry Shortcake @ 08/20/2011 at 2:56 am

@halli:

Sure, he’s balding . It doesn’t matter he’s still look pretty darn good looking. Haven’t you heard the last trend ? Bald men have more fun. Maybe he’s balding but on his butt, which you probably meant. In that case, even better to look at his naked a$$. I bet you’d like that. :p

Strawberry Shortcake @ 08/20/2011 at 3:06 am

@halli:
He’s balding, but probably on his @ss. Do you think anyone cares about him balding? He is in Hollywood. If he wants, he can use Rogaine or get hair plugs, but he doesn’t need it . Regardless, he is a beautiful person in the inside as well as on the outside. Looks to me mean nothing if you don’t have any class or good character. To me
Alex attracts people with his eyes, not with his hair.

I like the cover..And even the magazine is wonderful

Alexander Skarsgard is Balding @ 08/20/2011 at 4:34 am

The brunette he’s been with is probably his Step-mommy. He’s stealing from his craddle-robbing Daddy. Wouldn’t it be sick if he sire kids from his Step-mommy who is also the mother of his brother? Gross motherf***er. Daddy can’t get it up anymore, so Askars has finish his work for him. :(

Oh, I like that cover, he looks really good and…playful. Usually, Alexander does not really good at photo session, He frowns and he’s stiff. He’s better than he does’t pose and in move. But here he’s so adorable and sexy.

great suit each other very much, this binary

Kirsten out of a very beautiful

Wow, the sleazoid brigade is out in force already. Especially YOU #13.

I’m sure John Mayer didn’t have ASkars in mind but does anyone else have “Your body is a wonderland” running through their heads?

Nice shots of both of them.

God, he makes me swoon

very sexy kirsten and very beautiful

@Canuck: I noticed our troll showed up again starting last night, I guess they had some time after getting off of their after HS job or something.
And from the previous thread, no he doesn’t sign the fake, armpit hairless photo:

lafamepoma @ 08/20/2011 at 7:48 am

OHHHH! I’d love him if he wore that outfit in the street, mostly the hat, love it. Since the last weeks he’s been in ( don’t remember how many) a lot of inteviews, That’s good for him. It doesn’t matter whatever he does, we will always find him handsome, cause he is.

This cover is cool. It’s not his norm, and that’s good to see. It shows he can be diverse. What’s with some people, seriously his stepmom? Ugh, grow up!

I wonder if most of the PR he’s going to do for SD isn’t in print, magazine interviews and stuff and not showing up for the premieres everywhere. That’s going to be awkward if he does, though I’m sure he’s professional enough to handle it.

@ladybug: I just went back and read the comments from the last post. Oooooh, someone takes offense to posters who actually converse. LOL. I can understand that, given that the troll only seems to be able to converse with his/herself under various screen names. Pathetic

@Camille: It might be a lot easier for him to do any publicity out of NYC, since he’s working.
Canuck, I’ll violate my own rule and talk about the troll(s) (everytime you feed a troll Michelle Bachmann gets a campaign donation). Despite my joking that the troll is probably a high schooler, I think not. They just act like one. Definitely lurks and reads ALL the threads, and probably posts occasionally, and seems normal. But really, how emotionally stunted do you have to be to attack commenters on gossip site? This isn’t like going to a right wing site like RedState and trolling about Tea Partiers and how you believe in evolution. You’re specifically attacking a few commenters for ‘going off topic’ by talking about iPads and stuff. You’ve got some issues there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All