Jennifer Garner Dazzles at D23!

Jennifer Garner Dazzles at D23!

Jennifer Garner smiles at the crowd at Disney’s D23 Expo held at the Anaheim Convention Center on Saturday (August 20) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress attended the expo to promote her film The Odd Life of Timothy Green.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

At the expo, Jennifer talked to the audience about her decision to do the film.

“I just fell for the story. I loved the magical element to it,” Jen said.

The Odd Life of Timothy Green centers around a married couple (Garner and Joel Edgerton) who discover they cannot have biological children. The film is set to be released in August, 2012.

jennifer garner d23 expo 01
jennifer garner d23 expo 02
jennifer garner d23 expo 03
jennifer garner d23 expo 04
jennifer garner d23 expo 05

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Todd Wawrychuk; Photos: Wire Image, D23 Expo
Posted to: Jennifer Garner

Ethan Miller/Getty

Is she expecting or she pulling a Witherspoon?

her new movie looks incredibly stupid.

pregnant! Poor ben!

She looks preggers

@evie Ridiculous remark. Ben obviously participated in the making of the kid. So no poor him.

Odd that they aren’t announcing. She’s not getting any smaller.

nah by now you guys should know its just the post-pregnancy tummy.
non-celebrities look like that after 2 babies

no, this woman is def. pregnant

i dont think she is pregnant because her boobs have not gotten any bigger… i think she has a stretched stomach after two pregnancys and therefore her it appears round-ish. there are plenty of things to do to get rid of the “round-ish” of her stomach, but i honestly dont think she cares

train wreck @ 08/20/2011 at 11:40 pm

pregnant. POOOR BEN – he was fixin’ to leave!
She bored him to death! After Jlo – everything is boring especially a regular boring white chick.
Redhead in TX

Are my eyes not working properly? I honestly see no bump or pregnancy signs.

People have been thinking she is pregnant for more than a year.

Either Jennifer is pregnant, or these pictures were taken at a bad angle.

Who cares if she is preggers or not? Seriously, you would think the public/papz are waging $$$ on this idea.

What I do know for certain, she has one of the cutest smiles that brightens a room:) Also, she was truly spectacular in Alias, it would be sweet to see her take a different turn in her career, maybe more drama, not as much RomCom.

All the best to her and Ben~

yes she is pregnant 100% sure

uglu dress, that’s for sure. Nice shade of blue, but awful cut.

Diana's son would be proud @ 08/21/2011 at 12:48 am

Where is the picture s of herewith Jeremy Renner ! Ben did get Jeremy
A best supporting act nomination foe The Town. Why is she by herself
A Katie Holmes only the female. Lead.. Thanks as for her pregnancy
She is she wears fuller skirt dresses when she was pregnant with Sera.

After Jlo please Ms Garner is a breath of fresh air next to that woman Jlo

More like beer bloat. Her wonky eyes give it away.

She’s really let herself go.

is she pregnant?

htttp://modatime2011.blogspot.com

Pregnant 3 years straight. The curse of having protruding belly.

Wow – there are some real haters on here. Why? She is a beautiful person – never out against anyone else, and raising a beautiful and ‘normal’ family. Unlike poor JLo’s kids and Suri. Jen’s kids are growing up sharing, happy, and healthy. Besides – knock her all you want – but I can guarantee – she looks more beautiful than any of us on here! :-)

Julia Thorne @ 08/21/2011 at 1:29 am

She is so lovely and I love her dress. It’s like eLectric blue or something. Beautiful! Can’t wait to see this movie.

I vote for pregnant with a Bandaid Baby – she’s worried Ben might go back to J-Lo.

If you’re 39, will you still skinny?
BTW she’s so adorable.

Sherrilyn @ 08/21/2011 at 4:15 am

@Boj: My mom is still skinny at 45, not everyone gets fat when they get older.

OMG..Jen Garner is so pretty and lovely!
The blue dress looks fab and the cute dimples, yay…
Ben is truly lucky to have Jen G. as his wife, not the trashy, ****** JLO from the Bronx, ewww!
How many husbands did JLO had?
JLO is next Elizabeth Taylor, pathetic!

My favourite celebrity Mom.
She’s so grounded and very beautiful!!
With or without make-up, Jennifer shines :D
I love this woman to death, I’m a big fan!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/21/2011 at 7:25 am

What a great color!! She looks lovely!!

Sexy maaz @ 08/21/2011 at 7:50 am

U a beauty jenny

She looks like a school teacher.

i think she’s pregnant

Love the shoes @ 08/21/2011 at 2:34 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOO gonna be a mommy agggain!

@train wreck:

Oh, I guess you’re his mistress? if you are not then you have no idea WTF you are talking about *****.

obviously pregnant- she certainly did not get fat- she was way skinnier after giving birth to Sera- she looks about 6 months along- she is not the type to get fat- she has always been very vigorous about exercise and very fit- I wonder when she will announce it- probably another girl as the genders tend to come in threes- my sister had three girls and then her fourth was a boy!

Happy to see she may be having another baby. She seems to be a great mom. Violet and Seraphina seem like such happy kids, and not photo op accessaries.

I thought she was pregnant 2 months ago, now its practically confirmed. A gossip blog blind item said an A-list celeb couple was pregnant, and neither was thrilled about it . The guy supposedly still carries torch for ex flame who is also getting divorced (J-lo). Who knows if the blind item is true but she is definitely pregnant.

OMG. i got so scared. I thought it said “Dead at 23″ then I realized she was in her thirties. lol

#37, sure they are her accessories for her photo ops…she needs to keep Ben in check so she has to keep that “I’m such a good mommy” image so he will never leave her…cuz than he is toast lmao!!! he could never ever leave her because people like you will not allow him to ever ever leave…no matter how miserable he looks. He reaped what he sowed….he looks so bored. I wonder if he pinches himself at night to see if he could wake up from this “I’m so perfect” I’m so nice”…woman…I am waiting for the blind item to surface the one where the couple were going to announce they were preggers…and they both were unhappy about it….they will be all smiles according to the blind items when it comes out, and will pretend they are sooooo happy.

saraphina @ 08/22/2011 at 4:05 pm

looking for a bandaid.

They just released a one line statement confirming the third pregnancy.

Honestly, people who make nasty comments must have very small, sad lives. I don’t know why anyone would feel the need to be so vitriolic about another person who, as far as I can tell, hasn’t done anything to hurt or offend others. Fair enough if you don’t find her attractive (we all have different opinions on beauty: I happen to find Jennifer stunning beyond words), but is someone’s inability to attract you a just cause to pour out the nastiness?

All I can say is, congratulations to the happy family. They have clearly stated they are delighted and what could be nicer for a couple than awaiting the both of a much-wished for child?! They seem very caring, loving, sensible parents to their two little girls so all the best to them.