Leonardo DiCaprio: Umami Burger with Blake Lively!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Umami Burger with Blake Lively!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio head to Fred Segal to do some shopping on Friday (August 19) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor and 23-year-old actress then stopped by Umami Burger to pick up some food.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Seems like Leo and Blake love the restaurant – the two grabbed a bite to eat at a different Umami Burger location earlier this month!

Before spending the afternoon with Leo, Blake got to work on her new film, Savages. Co-star Taylor Kitsch was also spotted on the drama’s set.

FYI: Blake is wearing a Love Tanjane maxi halter dress.

For more pics, check out X17online.com!

blake lively leonardo dicaprio fred segal 01
blake lively leonardo dicaprio fred segal 02
blake lively leonardo dicaprio fred segal 03

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Leo is soooo Hot right now, is a shame, I need Leo single!
by the way stop trying so hard Leo the Love is not comming if you still locking in the wrong pleaces!

Bar Refaeli @ 08/20/2011 at 3:03 pm

You pig! B*****d!
You b*****d!! Lying, son of a b***h! Oh, don’t you call me honey! You don’t ever get to call me honey, again. You understand me? You pig!!

Blake is lovely, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl. I hope she finds love and happiness with someone her own age to settle down with.

Simon Pigg @ 08/20/2011 at 3:04 pm

Leo is a good actor and seems like a decent guy but he needs to grow up and find someone around his own age to settle down with who can give him the kick in the balls he needs such as Winona Ryder, Melissa George, Cameron Diaz, Denise Richards, Kristen Wiig, Sandra Bullock, Neve Campbell, etc. Blake should be with someone around her age as well like Shia LaBeouf.

they are still together???

Why lower yourself to date this guy?
Women are disposable to him, just like George Clooney.

Leo GORGEOUS as always… I’d tap him ;).

William Forrester @ 08/20/2011 at 3:11 pm

I think Leonardo will surely get a nomination for an Academy Award for J. Edgar (2011). I think he’ll get a Oscar nomination at least. He is incredible and he is amazing. And I think he will get it. It’s an incredible performance, just wonderful.

you would never look twice at this girl if she worked at starbucks

She is such a talented pretty girl!! Why is she dating that old ugly man?! He’s just using you, Blake!

What matter the age?? if you really like someone, like just friends or the romance level, age does mean nothing.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fortunate guy

Leonardo DiCaprio @ 08/20/2011 at 3:22 pm

@Bar Refaeli:

Bar, Bar, wait, wait, wait. Yes, it’s Leo. I know it looks bad, but I can explain.

l really don’t like this couple,Leonardo can not be with someone his age lol

Priscilla @ 08/20/2011 at 3:26 pm

@halli: I agree in that he is a younger version of George Clooney. Maybe he will go the Warren Beatty route and marry much later in life.

@Bar Refaeli @ 08/20/2011 at 3:29 pm

LOL, Please Bar, we know you got rid of that idiot and you look so much happier without him. Let another naive 20 something play his game by hiding under a stupid hat or lower her head because she is ordered to if she wants to date him.

Blake Fan @ 08/20/2011 at 3:35 pm

OK Leo… still embarrassed and shy to be seen with a girl? Grow up, man. Or try to find someone you won’t be ashamed to show-up.

Poor young Blake, she has no idea what will her future look like if she insists being his puppy. At least, with Penn, she wasn’t ordered to look down or hide her face when walking with him.

Oh her again @ 08/20/2011 at 3:36 pm

He looks like a tool and she looks like she hasn’t bathed in weeks.

Carry on.