Chely Wright: Married to Lauren Blitzer!

Chely Wright: Married to Lauren Blitzer!

Chely Wright holds on tight to her spouse Lauren Blitzer in this Twitter picture posted right before their wedding on Saturday (August 20) in Connecticut.

The 40-year-old country singer and her 30-year-old love said “I do” in front of over 200 guests, according to People.

“Let’s get this party started xo cChely tweeted!

“The freedom of being out and open about who I am allowed me to find and fall in love with Lauren – the most amazing woman I’ve ever known,” Chely told People.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

chely wright married 01
chely wright married 02

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Chely Wright

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Wroong, so wrong @ 08/21/2011 at 10:47 am

What they both couldn’t find a man and since their clock was ticking decided to marry (no have a party to pretend their married) each other. the world is confusing the purpose of marriage! neither can a man/man or woman/woman reproduce with one another! yet, you want to convince everyone else it’s normal and you’re in love (lust). do what you will but stop trying to convince others to accept what you and everyone else know is not right!!

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS IN THE BIBLE BELT WHERE HER FANS ARE. IT LOOKS BETTER WITH A BRIDE AND A GROOM.

Love this. Everyone should have the opportunity to be happy.

www.rockinoutdjservice.com @ 08/21/2011 at 10:51 am

Apparently we need to change the lyrics to her only popular hit. Its now m4w I guess

Anorexia anyone?

I want them both in my bed every night. There hot!!!

Robert Adams @ 08/21/2011 at 10:58 am

Congratulations to both of you. Hope yall have many happy years togther

To all of the people who want to paint these people as “sinners” maybe you should remember the book and person you quote stressed “judge not test ye be judge” and “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” maybe you should loom inward before you paint such narrow minded hate.

Congrats….don’t listen to these unhappy ignorant people who don’t have a life of their own. Some people are just jealous of anothers happiness.

I think this is beautiful. I see their happiness and I agree with Hanna. It does seem like same sex marriages are lasting longer n it seems like the heterosexaul are the ones in it for the sex.

haters hate @ 08/21/2011 at 11:03 am

You can hate this all you want bible thumpers but love is love. It doesn’t need to allways need to be between a man and a woman. You talk about oh they can’t reproduce. So what! There a thousands of kids given up or tossed away because there mother and father a worthless. These women and addopt and love and take care of a child just as well or if not better than a man and woman. Seriously stop the hate. Its bible thumpers and rascist that bring this country down. Grow up! My brother and my brother inlaw are both gay and I’m proud of them both. So just grow up and move on with your lives.

Congrats….don’t listen to these unhappy ignorant people who don’t have a life of their own. Some people are just jealous of anothers happiness….

god created every one, even ga @ 08/21/2011 at 11:06 am

Some people do not want to reproduce or can’t…….does that make them gay/wrong. It sickens me that people who are “christians” think they have the right to judge ANYONE! There is only one that can judge and that is GOD…SO GET A GRIP ON UR OWN LIFE, WORRY ABOUT UR SELF AND DON’T JUDGE OTHERS BECAUSE ITS NOT UR JOB.

Bob kessler @ 08/21/2011 at 11:09 am

Good luck

Bob kessler @ 08/21/2011 at 11:09 am

Good luck

Congrats to the couple**

Disgusting , -.-

Can I watch the garter be removed

That is Soo wonderful! Congratulations! !

yum…lesbian love?…
Apple bout to launch new iPhone & for their 50th anniversary.. http://goo.gl/RbL1T so they giving out iPhone 5..i got 2…ahha

Aw this is so cool, congrats to them, i hope they have a happy great life!

awesome dude @ 08/21/2011 at 11:26 am

I want to see the scissoring pictures!

I just do not understand same sex love and marriages. I know God loves everyone the same but He does not love sin. And this is one he hates. Homosexuality is a sin. God created Adam and Eve to be together. This union of two women, He does not approve.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All