Chely Wright: Married to Lauren Blitzer!

Chely Wright: Married to Lauren Blitzer!

Chely Wright holds on tight to her spouse Lauren Blitzer in this Twitter picture posted right before their wedding on Saturday (August 20) in Connecticut.

The 40-year-old country singer and her 30-year-old love said “I do” in front of over 200 guests, according to People.

“Let’s get this party started xo cChely tweeted!

“The freedom of being out and open about who I am allowed me to find and fall in love with Lauren – the most amazing woman I’ve ever known,” Chely told People.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

chely wright married 01
chely wright married 02

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Chely Wright

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

Wow. Look at all the low class, redneck, white trash HICKS from Texas posting!!
Your parents were related, obviously. Ever go to the bathroom in the house?
Get off the internet and stop commenting on things you don’t understand.

This might be a superficial comment, but it’s nice to see two women getting married who actually look feminine and beautiful on the big day. Congrats!

have a happy life u two

Sue Denim @ 08/21/2011 at 5:34 pm

So glad all the homophobes are getting shot down on here!

Sonia0404 @ 08/21/2011 at 5:35 pm

@Alicia: Same here.
Don’t know who they are, but the 2 of them are so beautiful!

@InTheIndustry: Do you know what’s more urgent than fighting for gay rights on this “sight” (as you called it)? – Literacy. You should work on THAT.

@Eslay: I didn’t know you had a direct line with your God, how can you possibly know what he considers a sin ?
The Bible was written by men not by God.

to those people that are sending hate to this couple that is married…you are really ridiculous and you aren’t god so you can’t judge them oh and YES I SUPPORT GAYS AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED.

hate all you want on me but everyone should have equal rights and gays shouldn’t be treated differently.

@kelli: Normal’s overrated.

@screwups: It’s not difficult to see that you have no knowledge whatsoever of human psychology. You don’t become gay because you’ve been raped as a kid, that’s absurd.

Congratulations to both of them. May they have a blessed life.

Good Lord, so many haters here. They have no idea what love means. And I’m sure Lord aproves love between these beautiful girls. He made them that way. Congrats!

Lou you’re a dumbass

Jenny lou @ 08/21/2011 at 7:49 pm

So what that she is the first to come out in country at least she has the balls to be herself instead of hiding behind rumors or others expectations! I pray her and Blitzer have a beautiful life together and multiply the earth :)

Congratulations to you both!!! You both look Beautiful!!!
It’s refreshing that parts of America are waking up (and growing up) and overcoming ignorance and stupidity.

Peaceful Eve @ 08/21/2011 at 7:54 pm

AWW I’m so happy for them:)
I wish them many happy years together:)
God is Love not hate:)
*PEACE AND LOVE Y’ALL*

Congratulations to Chely Wright: and Lauren Blitzer! I wish them the very best in their future lives together.

Perhaps my invitation to the wedding was lost in the mail?

I am glad Chely found happiness, but I am disappointed in how she treated Brad Paisley both during their relationship and in her book. He deserved better than that and he really loved her. For her to put their personal business out by claiming, she cried during their love making is so wrong when all he was doing is being natural, while she was being a liar to him and herself.

I’m very happy for them both. The pictures are beautiful. To those that criticize I can only say she’s an artist and art is self expression, it’s very personal. So if you’ve never been through a coming out process you have no idea how huge an event it is. How freeing. Being gay or straight is a core level of one’s identity. You only difference is our society is aimed at straight people, most people weren’t raised knowing that they are one or the other or a mix. They are assumed straight until they say they aren’t so obviously it’s a bit of a trial to get through. It makes perfect sense to me that someone who believes in something strongly (like tolerance) and has something to say would say it when they are able.
Cheers Chely and Lauren!

InTheIndustry @ 08/21/2011 at 8:56 pm

@ #106—-No idea what you are talking about me needing to work on literacy but okay. Sounds like your just a BIG A$$HOLE!!!! But even A$$HOLES like you need to be treated equally, like the GAY COMMUNITY!!!!

Guess Who @ 08/21/2011 at 9:01 pm

CRAZY AND REALLY STUPID COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!

@KOKOLO——I HOPE YOUR RIGHTS GET DENIED FOR BEING AN A^^HOLE! DONT THINK A^^HOLES SHOULD HAVE ANY RIGHTS!!!

This is disgusting to me. i know it’s not their faul, they were born like this but this is forever disgusting to me

home town girlz @ 08/21/2011 at 9:33 pm

Have known Chekhov since childhood, think she awesome! I am straight as they come but have numerous gay and lesbian friends! Totally awesome people and love them all. My God strick you all down for the hate u feel for these beautiful people. Love ya Chely and congrats to u both!

home town girlz @ 08/21/2011 at 9:33 pm

Love&Justice @ 08/21/2011 at 9:35 pm

Kudos to them both for being themselves and having love in their lives!
Their love is not hurting anyone so the nasty comments are truly uncalled for!
But is takes all kinds to make this world go around even the judgmental, hate filled, ignorant, racist, bigot folks are being judged by a higher being so when it comes your turn to meet you maker and they leave your a$$ outside of the gate, just go back to this day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All