Christina Aguilera: Airport Arrival with Matthew Rutler

Christina Aguilera: Airport Arrival with Matthew Rutler

Christina Aguilera is on a mission to get to her car as she walks through LAX International Airport on Saturday (August 20) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old entertainer was joined at the airport by her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who tried to remain incognito by her side.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Christina will be one of several artists headlining the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert, entitled Michael Forever: The Tribute Concert, according to the the LA Times.

Also lending their vocals to the concert are Cee Lo Green, Leona Lewis, and Smokey Robinson.

The concert is set to take place on October 8 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.

christina aguilera lax matt 01
christina aguilera lax matt 02
christina aguilera lax matt 03
christina aguilera lax matt 04
christina aguilera lax matt 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jack Easton @ 08/21/2011 at 4:22 am

Christina is voluptuous, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. I love her. She’s a really sweet girl.

MY QUEEN HAS ARRIVED! Who else can perform 4 songs and get paid for $3.4 million?

Lydia Roberts @ 08/21/2011 at 4:39 am

I’m glad to see Christina Aguilera happy again and having fun in a relationship with Matt Rutler even though he is 5 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Marcelina @ 08/21/2011 at 4:40 am

Christina Aguilera has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy!

Xtina Aguilera the best @ 08/21/2011 at 4:43 am

I love you forever the best Diva $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!! My lovely lady is back!!! Cmon back to The Red Lips Room and make amazing record.. Can’t wait for that!!
Love you my DIVA

Taking a late flight back to US from Spain and that’s how I would look too but worse. She looks rather nice with little makeup! Love how Christina Aguilera banked 3.4 million to going for a gig in Spain! Keep rockin Christina Aguilera love your voice and can’t wait for more music from you. Much more success u deserve and love how you do charity with world hunger too. You rock girl!

Xtina Reine @ 08/21/2011 at 4:49 am

love love Goooooooooooooooooooooo ;)Love Christina

Perfect Christina ;) @ 08/21/2011 at 4:51 am

Christina So beautiful ;)

lol. amazing how loyal fans are, even on this horrible photo they praise her.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa NICE AMAZING SEXY SO HOT

Its cruel to photograph people from below. That angle is unflattering for everybody.

i love Xtina @ 08/21/2011 at 5:14 am

Goooooooooooo Diva unica The Voice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s cool what Christina was doing in Spain=)

Cindy it was 3.5 million she was paid not 3.4 million and can’t wait to see Christina Aguilera perform on the MJ tribute hope she sings Dirty Diana Also can’t wait to watch her back on season 2 of The Voice next year.You are so talented Christina.

Fat ******* from the Austin Powers movies right??? You were thinking the same thing don’t lie!!! LOL

yap, she looks chunky there:)

I didn’t miss posts about her. This pair look so cheap.

she’s the ugliest celebrity i’ve ever seen

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 08/21/2011 at 8:16 am

@Patti: now come on, there are plenty of uglier celebrities: Snooki, Amy Winehouse, Khloe Kardashian, etc…

My eyes!!! @ 08/21/2011 at 9:51 am

“Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, … tried to remain incognito by her side.” LOL. Really? How hard could that have been? If he isn’t by her side does anyone know who he is? Does anyone even care?!

You jealous people are so crap…
This lady will back soon and better than ever..
She is so beautiful :*

She likes men with no self respect. I dont know if that makes her pathetic, him or both. Get a real job, loser.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All