Vanessa Hudgens: Lunch with Mystery Man!

Vanessa Hudgens: Lunch with Mystery Man!

Vanessa Hudgens heads out for lunch with a mystery man on Sunday (August 21) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress went to get her car washed after lunch to clean it up after decorating it with her favorite bands.

Vanessa and her sister Stella attended the Lands Music Festival last weekend and made their car festive for the occasion.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier this weekend, Vanessa stepped out in a pair of distressed jean shorts as she went to a friend’s backyard barbecue.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Blu Moon‘s Summer Lovin’ Maxi Dress.

vanessa hudgens lunch with mystery man 01
vanessa hudgens lunch with mystery man 02
vanessa hudgens lunch with mystery man 03
vanessa hudgens lunch with mystery man 04
vanessa hudgens lunch with mystery man 05

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

you go girl, lol

That is actually Josh Hutchersons half brother Andy

@froock
how in the world do you know that? did you just make that up?

Okay look at Vanessa tryin’ to step up from Zac, I see you girl (He’s damn sure not a step up from Zac) but I still see girl LOL

SAY WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT, BUT THE GUY IS UBERLY CUTE!! V has good taste, and the guy obviously does too!! she is hot!

@froock:
thats right.. he was at the premire of JTTCOTE.. he really cute btw, he has joshs’ eyes

again
how in the world do you ppl know he’s josh half brother? do you people just decided oh i’m just gonna say whatever i want and see if people believe me?

@lauren:
he was at the premire of ‘Journey 2 the center’ his name is Andrew Hutcherson and him and josh look exactly alike

okay?
so now im just gonna take a guess that vanessa is dating josh’s brother?
i dont know.

@lauren: Or maybe they’re friends? Guys and girls can hang out without ******** each other.

Andy is insanely hot but they are prolly just friends.. Vanessa looks so gorgeous

@lauren:
lmao Yes, that’s right, they can’t be friends….

this has nothing to with anything and just a random comment that i agree with at sophie, apparently i cant go to the movies with my guy friends enless people think were dating or whatever, its like just because i go to the movies alot with my friend doesn’t mean he’s my boyfriend, yea thats right i just wrote a comment about absolutely nothing.

Haters Suck! @ 08/21/2011 at 11:51 pm

you just had to imply something didnt you JJ? i dont know who this guy is and i dont know much about josh but i read his bio hes got a little brother but i didnt see anything about a half brother. but again i admit to have very little knowlege of josh.

gracemarie @ 08/21/2011 at 11:53 pm

Ladies Josh Hutchersons brother only has one broter Conner who is younger than he is.

So he is not Josh’s brothe

He looks alot like Josh. That’s cute that they’re hanging out.

@Krista:
i love that she is friend with Josh family <3
BTW i didnt know that Josh has an older brother, I knew about Connor, but i didnt know about Andy… there isnt any picture of them both together?

HE MAY ONLY BE A FRIEND OR A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE. I HAVE LUNCH WITH GUY FRIENDS AND WE ARE NOT DATING!!!!!

VanessaBryant @ 08/21/2011 at 11:57 pm

She’s rly in white man lol

@gracemarie:
that actually his half brother, it is soo adorable she is so close with Joshs family. im totally in love with it

Josh only has one younger brother, guys.

Josh only has a younger brother. This is just a friend of Vanessa’s.

Josh only has a younger brother. This is just a friend of Vanessa’s.

Josh doesn’t have a half brother.

Josh doesn’t have a half brother.

yes josh only has 1 FULL brother. Andy is his HALF brother, he is way older than Josh and he has been to a few premiers Ive seen him before

Unless Josh has been hiding him for years (cause i can find no proof of him at any premiere), then he is definitely just a random friend of Vanessa’s.

he is HOT! he’s all man so I’m good with it. And V…you look cute girl

They are probably just friends

They definitely only seem like that

Haters Suck! @ 08/22/2011 at 12:54 am

i dont know, still cant find anything about josh having a half brother, little brother yes, half brother no. Who knows maybe this is a new bf prospect for V (i doubt it) but more then likley is just a friend she had luch with.

i think vanessa and this dude are getting married tomorrow. have to be, they had lunch together. lol

does anyone have a link?

In my opinion Vanessa either needs to find a guy or get back with Zac

@VanessaBryant: She’s asian of course she is into white dudes! lol

@Soni:

Zac and Vanessa have only been broken up for good about 7 months why does she have to jump into a new relationship – he doesnt seem in any hurry either

Why does he have to be connected to Josh in any way she’s out having lunch with a friend that maybe she has known for a while or could even be a friend of her parents. Either way it’s lunch nothing more nothing less.

Her ex went to lunch the other week with two girl’s so just like him she has to eat.

He could very well be Joshe’s half brother or related to him, didn’t some say that the wedding Vanessa and the rest fo the cast was went to when they were filming in Hawaii one of Josh’s relatives, I think someone mentioned his half-brother or cousin so it’s possible since they do look a bit alike, oh well, if it’s a date then so what, I don’t mind seeing Vanessa getting out there and meeting new people (guys) and she does looks great.

armyofkittehs @ 08/22/2011 at 2:40 am

the guy looks like josh hutcherson but he’s ugly. zac’s hot and probably gonna win an oscar soon…why wud she let go of him?

@armyofkittehs:

LMAO on what basis to you think Zac is going to win as oscar cause if CSC is your basis you have a long wait.

Also stop being such a simp he’s probably just a friend and I don’t know about you but I don’t pick my friends based on looks

@e:

That’s not the guy in the Hawaii wedding pics where Josh was best man. And Josh has only one brother Conner who is younger there has never been mentioned or written about a half brother.

A cousin maybe but a lot of people look alike and are not related – but I really dont get all the speculation hes probably just a friend and they decided to have lunch and catch up.

People really? Do you think Vanessa would go on a date this public? Aren’t you the ones saying she is a private person? She is, so she wouldn’t go to a date with knowing the paps will take pics of it. She is out with a friend of hers, coud even be a friend of Zac js she is friends with or god knows what. I don’t see anything at all. And I don’t think he is Josh’s step-brother and even if he is, then what? Vanessa did’t see Josh for 6 weeks or more…

Carla Menezes @ 08/22/2011 at 3:58 am

This guy can be a part of the Hutcherson’s family, yes, but he’s not Josh’s brother. I read several biographies and watched even an interview with George Lopez, where Josh says he only has one brother, Connor, no sisters and nothing more.

Wow Vanessa looks gorgeous!

he seems real interested in her. NOT. ugly as always. ugh

Haha omg people, stop the speculations about him being josh brother! He’s not!!!

To me they just look like two friends having lunch! But if there’s more too it, I’m gonna be happy for Vanessa:-) he’s really hot!

if they are dating they would make one HOT couple!

I think it’s way to soon to say anything about whether they are Friends or more! But he’s hot and she’s as always gorgeous!

If they are dating it wouldn’t be the worst thing. He’s pretty good looking!

Will it be like that every time she is out with some man, until she really is in another relationship again? I mean come on! Ashley was out Robbie Jones, etc. Girls can have male friends. I know someday there will be a new man in her life, but believe me, we will be the last to know about it. So let all this speculation be and let her have fun with her friends.

@kokolo:

what an awful thing to say what do you look like? Never mind the comment has already told us. too bad

justsaying @ 08/22/2011 at 5:33 am

is this Felix Rodriguez..the guy she was kissing a few weeks ago? guitar player in a band?

@justsaying:

Her rep, mom and even gossip cop have called that story bogus – join us in this century. and no that is not Felix

who care’s if she’s flirting with that guy??? they are having lunch nothing else…..

@eat me:

I agree with you… they had only lunch…

Simply Stunning.

Sorry guys i gave ashley tisdale’s pics lol. I meant http://vanessaworld.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1829 :)

i just want her to enjoy life.
God Bless you Vanessa.

Hope her and Josh are still together. I like them.

Don’t think they ever were together. Just saying….

if her and josh where ever together, i had to guess they were prolly hooking up in like march-aprilish, ever since then u never really her them, yea she visited him on set in may and stuff. but i think she’s over it and realize well that was fun for a while?

Someone is trying to be relevant again. Too bad its not working

DOWNLOAD: Band Perry – If I Die Young (MP3) http://adf.ly/2Pc8g

Well Vanessa is going go start dating again sometime and it ain’t ever going to be with zac as she finally had enough of him and got out of there. But this looks nothnc more then a friendly little outing.

Sorry to say, but how do you know that? Yeah, it is unlikely she will date zac again, but YOU don’t know that! And YOu don’t know their reasons to break up or how their contact is rn, so stfu.

So what if she was flirting with him she’s single and as least waited till then, unlike her ex who used to flirt with everything that moves when he had a gf.

She’s out having a good time.

@florence
so i’m taking your a vanessa fan?
and needs to bash at zac everytime u get a chance?

Nobody said it is wrong. But the thing is: Everybody is speculating to no end every time she talked or even stood beside some male around her age. Just drop it, we will be the last to know when and who she will date in the future, bc it shouldn’t be important what she does in her private life.

Well, whomever he may be, he’s a man..,,and most likely is in his mid-20′s…and, she likes him, because in the pic, her head is leaning towards him…..That’s good….then again, they could be just friends.

Oh and yeah, he’s not bad looking…although he looks a bit frumpy in his t-shirt and jeans…I like the look on guys, but it looks like an excuse to be dressed…..be nice if he were more stylish. I’m sure he has a sense of style…who am I to judge…anyway, he looks good pimple and all….hee hee…and did I say, he looks like a man….you go V!!!

guys efron and vanessa are not dating anymore and behing every break up is one bad reason maybe they dont like eotchother or they get bored of the relationshipor someone cheated i hope not but the sure thing is something happened i am not going to take sides yes i love vanessa but i like zac too . but let them live their live . are very young they are going to make mistakes like all of us they were happy as long as they were together and let them live thir lifes if vanessa want to date she is going to date witch i dout that was a date

I don’t think w should go back to the topic of zac and Vanessa’s break up. It’s 9 months ago. All this ‘Maybe one cheated’, ‘It must have been something bad’ blabla, is something we still don’t know, so why start it again (but i still didagree: You can break up, when it isn’t the right time to move on with the relationship. Bc you come to a point wheter it’s marriage/moving in etc. or breaking up).
What imortant is rn is the present and the future. And both are open. I think it’s great that vanessa enjoys to be single the last 9 months and concentrates on her life and career. Like she said herself ‘Everything else will fall into place’.

JUSTSAYING @ 08/22/2011 at 10:49 am

@peggy:

wow peggy-been reading your posts-pretty angry person-relax will ya-we are all just talking….really, try to relax a little.

We’ll forever be speculating on the break up because of their actions after. I do think someone screwed up, it was obviously quick and both their actions changed immediately afterwards. I hope they really are friends .I hope her and Josh are really friends cause thats gonna be a can of worms if she lied. This dude is not cute at all.

@shank: And even if we are speculating now: I think they are still ‘friends’, at least I don’t think the break up was as bad as we think or as it looked for us.The pics on her official website kinda proof that. If she would hate him she wouldn’t allow those pics tere, believe me. I have been there myself. All pics of my cheating ex were burned. And how they burned ;-D
Every time I see his face I have to concentrate on not throwing up and explode in rage. And there are a lot pics of them holding hands and looking lovey dovey. If she wouldn’t stand 100% ehind it, the pics wouldn’t been on there. So I think they just need space from eachother, bc after such a break up, you can’t switch on being friends like that, it needs time to get used to. That’s why I think after NC they avoided seeing eachother and maybe stop the media with pressuring, bc that’s what happened when they were seen together in january. So let them figure out, if they can sta friends or not.

Peggy,

That is why I think they need to get back together. Because it doesn’t seem like either one of want to date anyone else. Like I said in an other post, when they were together, they were seperated on different occasions for a movie or such, so why not get back together continue to do movies and continue with their lives together. Just my opinion, as I am a hopeless romantic who has been married 26 years and they belong together.

Just jared has post very few pictures, there where some other of them too laughing and eating icecream together!

@Elle: where can I find them?

@Mia:
lol maybe because no one cares about ash and her life, i mean she is not a really private person and everyone knows what is happening in her life, and let be honest, she is not really relevant anymore.
every time Vanessa is out there is a BIG THING… lol

Go to this danish website called “vi unge.dk” and they should be there! (I’m Danish) Otherwise you can probably just find the pics on a vanessa hudgens fan site. They probably have more pictures:-)

He’s really attractive!

@Well: then Why do you care?

@Elle: omg I just saw them. Lol just jared has really chosed the pictures that says the least about whether they are Friends or not. They ones I saw they looked pretty cozy in!

@shank:
Vanessa looks more happy now

@elle
whats the website called?

@sophie: I don’t think because Vanessa look more happy now, means that she wasn’t happy with cause you could clearly tell how much they loved eachother when they were together and talked about eachother in public! I just think Vanessa feels les stressed because she doesn’t have to deal with the pressure of being Hollywoods golden young couple and doesn’t have to listen to rumors about being married, pregnant, breaking up(when they weren’t) moving in together and all that **** that came with being such a power couple. I don’t even know if what I say makes sense anymore but it was something like this Vanessa told L.A times in a special article about her.

i think vanessa doesn’t need somebody in her life right now…is time of her life

I’m not gonna say anything about the guy(except he’s cute) and V, cause I know absolutly nothing about whether they are Friends or not but you look good Vanessa:-) big fan.

In the end it doesn’t really matter, does it? I just think she will go public with her next bf, when she is sure it lasts for some time and she is secure of it. She never was someone who would show the world someone she is casually dating. But she could have changed, like seeing all the pics she posts on her official website, she doesn’t seem to be that private anymore.

@Elle: @dana:

Where you find those pics??

@Raina: I get what you’re saying and I agree. She wasn’t tired of Zac, him she loved, but she was tired of the crazy media attention these two got together! It’s enough to deal with what they have separately!

@elli
there are no pics of them eat ice cream?

@mia
didnt she say once in her interviews, love yourself before you love others or some crap?

i think there are times when she just say’s **** to make her fans happy,
if this is her guys she’s dating or whoever a friend or who knows, its her life, i think now she looks terrible with her new hair cut, and she’s trying to do the whole self discovery phaze and she’s over the whole hanging out with an 18 year old, im sure it was fun whtever they do. again i dont know anything.

@dana: I know right? I though that to my self too.

@lauren: omg the other link with more pictures, I was trying to send you doesn’t work! Oh well…

@Elle:

There are no pic of them when they ate ice cream on your link :P

HE is eating ice cream in a few pics. And I think we should stop speculating now. If we see her with this guy again over the next few days, weeks, months and get tweets of her kissing him and holding hands, we know they are more then just friends.

@maddie: I know, that’s on a different link that I can’t send, because it’s broken! Sorry? But you can also tell by one of the just jared pictures of the guy and vanessa walking that the guy is holding an icecream in his hand!

@Mia:

yeah… HE eats an ice cream…

you have more here –> http://vanessaworld.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1829 and these are all pics of this day…

Omg when I first looked at the big picture of them together it seriously looked like Vanessa was having her arm around him!

That’s a pretty hot friend V has there! Haha vanessa of course is a hotter her self too!

That’s a pretty hot friend V has there! Haha vanessa of course is a hottie her self too!

both really good looking!

I like the print on Vanessa’s maxi-dress! She looks cute:)

To get everyones facts right. She’s dating Josh (who she met while filming Journey 2) she’s just hanging out with his brother Andrew.

@kaylen
agian
how in the world do you know she’s ”dating” josh
and how do you know that his brother andy?
so just stop? so stfu

LOVE Vanessa’s dress. If you too are a fan of her style, check out my blog http://starryeyedandlustful.blogspot.com/

Thanks and enjoy :)

Everyone’s so stupid thats not Josh’s brother George Lopez asked him if he had a brother and all he said was that he had a little brother. And you can google it theres not Andrew Hutcherson.

JOSH has one brother Conner, who is younger. This guy has nothing to do with Josh who is in North Carolina shooting Hunger Games.
whether vanessa and Josh were ever a together or not no one knows although Gina said on her twitter “She’s happy.Van’s single.They’re great friends!
We’ll know when Josh gets back to LA. If they are great friends we’ll probably see them together again. If they briefly dated then my guess is we wont see them til the Journey 2 premiere.
I wonder if he is the same guy she was seen with when the paparazzi caught her smoking.

i can’t believe you people i saw the pictures on thumb nails there was about 20 pictures, and want i saw he was not sharing, icecream with her, he was eating a icecream sandwich, he was sitting next to her, but was walking with her eating the icecream, thats all, and the one who said it looked like she had her arm, around him, there is no suich picture, there is a picture of a guy walking next this guy, with a container of food, and most of the time you can drive a truck between them, the body language, tells you there just friends, some of you, thats how you start gossip, that isn’t true, her mother said do not believe rumors they are lies, give vanessa credit, she knows want she is doing, besides being in a relation ship for 5 years,you are not ready to jump into other, she said herself,two weeks ago she is loving to be single. some of you need to stop making up things that are there.

This is Bart Wilson, Brother and manager to Professional surfer Julian Wilson. He is athlete manager at Wassermann group.

@ john
like omg are they dating now? lol jk

sorry everyone but his name is Bart Wilson. brother of julian wilson who is a professional surfer

Haters Suck! @ 08/22/2011 at 6:35 pm

So i take it that josh half brother thing was complete and utter crap. And if hes part of a surfing company or whatever then perhaps they met up when Vanessa was hosting the Walk the Walk event and the US open surfing competiton. just a thought

He’s Australian. I wonder if he is a friend of Laura New’s. Also, I wonder if he lives in the US.

fat ***** :)
vanessa sucks ;*

@Lucy:
Your life sucks, b!tch

@Lucy:
Your life sucks, b!tch

@Lucy: Your life sucks, b!tch

Why do people feel the need to be rude and insult each other?

Enlarge this pic………he is totally hot, in a rugged, sexy, MANLY way!!!

Not saying this guy is anything but a friend, but I will be so happy to see her be with a guy who will appreciate the amazing woman she is; her personality, her loyalty, her charm, her gorgeousness, everything. She deserves a guy who knows how special she is. She is the kind of woman you don’t let go of………and the right guy will know that!!

Haters Suck! @ 08/22/2011 at 8:21 pm

@maria
i could not agree more. Perfectly said

i think his name is actually bart wilson…and is just a friend. josh doesnt half a half brother. HAHA the things people come up with..

@elendur: could be. Could be. Laura New tweeted about hanging with V and “the aussies” last night and laughing a ton, having a good time, yada, yada. So maybe they’ve all become friends or something and just clicked after V hosted the surfing event?

He looks like the guy that was driving the car when the paps got a picture of V smoking a cigarette and she jumped out and chased the pap.

@Marsha: Nope, not the same guy.

This guy is not cute at all! Vanessa need to go back to Zac ASAP!
I miss Zanessa </3

Haters Suck! @ 08/22/2011 at 10:57 pm

@aims
no she really doesn’t. That’s the last thing she needs to do.

They think shes dating him?! Hes an old man! I bet hes meeting her for buisness or something…

@Gina: Hahaha, she doesn’t love him anymore

Also, she will never have a date with Zac again

@Gina: Hahaha, she doesn’t love him anymore

Also, she will never have a date with Zac again.

Yes finally a name on him!

I know all are focusing on the guy and all, but I just wanna point out that Vanessa looks really lovely here!

he looks like josh hansen to me

I pretty sure thats acutally Bart Wilson he is the brother
of the surfer Julian Wilson.

Yes, that is Brat Wilson. Just wonder what he is doing in LA.I shis brother having a surf competition there. Bc Brat lives in Australia. Maybe V knows him from Laura, bc she is from Australia and she wrote that on her twitter: Funniest kickback in San Diego last night wit V & aussies @followthefishtv @grimmo_ ..haven’t laughed that hard EVER

I think the aussies are Brat and others.

@maria—> “(…)the amazing woman she is; her personality, her loyalty, her charm, her gorgeousness, everything..”
her **** photos, her charming giggle [she laughs like a serial killer, I love it ], her dress style [ especially when she forgets to dress the pants ]
Yeah! Every guy will appreciate it. Definitely!!

I’m a Zanessa fan, regardless whether they’re together or not, but even I have to admit that guy’s cute. From the side angle, he looks kinda like Matt Bomer.

@tumblr: Since you enjoy being a sarcastic little witch, I have to say I do agree with you. She takes AMAZING photos……gorgeous magazine shoots too numerous to mention!! And her giggle? Well, it IS charming, and lucky girl, it’s something you’re BORN with!! AND her dress style, how funny you should mention that when she is frequently noted as a style icon!! LMAO Shirt dresses are IN right now, so knowing V, I have no doubt she’ll wear them. Actually, she has worn them in the past…….and looked gorgeous. V is always a step ahead in fashion.

Maria, I gotta hand it to you, you are so darn right. He is kinda all manly. Nice that Vanessa is hanging out with Laura’s friends from Down Under. And Vanessa makes her own fashion statement and I’m loving her plunging back. It shows off her lovely tanned skin.

I can’t wait for their sex tape. Now someone will spread her vajayjay for her. That will show Zac Efron….NOOOOOT

darla tell me how many sex tape have you done ? oh yes really because you are a ***** right ? now go and do your job take a lot of maoney please bye bye go kill yourself *****

All of you guys are wrong. His name is Bart Wilson, he’s the brother of professional surfer, Julian Wilson. He is a talent manager in LA. He is hot.

@Darla
Screw zac efron!!!

He lives in Australia, not LA. Go to his facebook, there you can read where he lives.

Got it wrong he lives near LA, but he is from Australia.

He lives in Encinitas, California about 100 miles South of LA closer to San Diego which is where Laura tweeted from.

that’s pro surfer julian wilsons brother..

@BOJI wait laura enver the pro surfer?

First of all I’m a Zanessa fan so I will always think he’s the one for her no matter what! But if she has to date someone else, then he’s a better fit for her then Josh I think..(: