Who Won 'The Glee Project' Season 1?

Who Won 'The Glee Project' Season 1?

The first season of The Glee Project has come to a close and the winner has been chosen!

Going into the season finale, the final four contestants standing were Damian McGinty, Jr., Lindsay Pearce, Samuel Larsen, and Alex Newell.

The rest of the top 12 contestants joined the final four for the last music video of the season, “Raise Your Glass.” Each contestant had to do a last chance performance to help decide the winner.

Click inside to see who won The Glee Project

everyone-won-the-glee-project
ALL FOUR CONTESTANTS! ALL FOUR CONTESTANTS!

All four of the final contestants were winners! Damian and Samuel were the grand prize winners with seven-episode arcs on the third season of Glee. Lindsay and Alex both received two-episode arcs. Congratulations to all!

who won the glee project season 1 01
who won the glee project season 1 02
who won the glee project season 1 03
who won the glee project season 1 04
who won the glee project season 1 05

• Elisabetta Canalis talks about her ex-boyfriend George Clooney- US Weekly
  • Wiz Khalifa's upcoming concert has been cancelled after deadly shooting- TMZ
  • Watch a new trailer for The Brittany Murphy Story- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Janel Parrish do the Ice Bucket Challenge- Just Jared Jr
  • Sleepy Hollow will be streamed on Hulu Plus- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch some of the craziest Emmy acceptance speeches of all time- Huffington Post
  • Who is Jamie Blackley?- Lainey Gossip
  • Bates Motel star Freddie Highmore sold a comedy to NBC- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ola Jordan knows how to show off her assets- Hollywood Tuna

Yeah… Glee needs a lot of people. There’s like 12+ characters… we need more, no big deal. COME’ON

@Karen: 4 more people who are going to live in the shaddow of Chris, Lea Michelle, Diana Agron and Cory Monteith .. likes the others.

Because I Can. @ 08/21/2011 at 10:39 pm

Yay Damian! Boo Lindsay.

laverdadduele @ 08/21/2011 at 10:41 pm

WHO CARES? No one will remember any of them in a couple of years.

@leandruuh @ 08/21/2011 at 11:13 pm

fail competition

This competition show was one of the best that I have ever seen! ALL the contestants had undeniable talent!

Im extremely satisfied with the results! I was a fan of Sams since day 1! Im really happy for him & the other three new members!

Really looking forward to the third season of gLee

Follow me on Twitter :) @MotiAnkari

So happy damian won.
i almost cried.
very happy lindsay will be at 2 episodes too.

lindsay is so fake and annoying, alex is a good singer but is boring.
the others two are ok, but i’m not interested on their arc plot.
why bring new people if they can’t focus and write to the cast they alredy have, second season was a mess.

Glad damian and sam won even though i dont agree with all these new characters on glee oh well !

There should be only one winner. I think that Damian should have be the one and only winner because he is amazing, cute, and his accent is cutee!!!

Im so happy they all won!i <333 Damian and Samuel!Congrats to them!I also like Lindsay and Alex!They’re all great singers and I can’t wait to see them in glee!Congrats to everyone!!!

love&soul @ 08/22/2011 at 1:10 am

Cameron should have won but Damian deserves it also.They are wonderful.I hope Cameron makes an apparence on the show he is the Best.Damian is Gorgeous.Samuel is very talented and Sexy but not so much on Glee …to hot.

Kevin Morse @ 08/22/2011 at 6:59 am

Ryan had a most difficult job deciding which young talented person should get the prize. The Glee Project staff did the right thing in selecting Four winners. My favorites were chosen for sure! Congratulations to the winners. The luck of the Irish is with the Final Four.

Best Wishes, Kevin – The Senior Aide

I love how he can write four new people on the show & gets rid of Chord. WTF!? That’s just crap & I really think he should just focus on the main cast for their last season

jacqueline @ 08/22/2011 at 12:52 pm

@Ismail: I think you meant ‘in the shadow of Chris Colfer and Darren Criss’… the little Dianna had, the Lucy story, sucked.
I can’t stand RIB anymore, they had something great in their hands and just ruined it

God, I HATE Samuel! But Damian is adorable.

Damian and Samuel just mad Glee more interesting!

I LOVE Samuel. I hate damian his voice is so annoying , you can’t understand a word he says, and he is NOT adorable it any way. *MY OPINION : )