Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill Cover 'New York' Magazine

Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill Cover 'New York' Magazine

Brad Pitt and his Moneyball co-star, Jonah Hill, cover New York magazine’s Fall Preview issue, on newsstands this week.

Here’s what the 47-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On why he “became obsessed” with the story: “I saw it as a story about justice. How is a team with a $40 million payroll going to compete with a team with a $140 million payroll and another $100 million in reserves? Any talent they grow is going to get poached by the rich teams. That became really interesting to me.”

On working with Jonah: “Jonah’s a revelation in this thing – he’s a study in reserve. I think the most interesting work that’s been going on in the last couple of years is what the comedy guys have been doing. Guys like Jonah and Russell Brand and [Seth] Rogen and a few others … they picked up on an irreverence that started with Adam Sandler and continued with Will Ferrell, but they’ve been grounding it in a kind of pathos and humanity. I find it really strong work.”

For more on Moneyball, visit NYMag.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

brad pitt jonah hill nymag 01

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

I am not an advocator for being overweight but Jonah looked more attractive when he was fat. He just looks old now.

Nice cover.

I like this.

Can’t wait to see this movie. I love baseball films and this seems like it is going to be a great one!

Brad’s so handsome!

It's gonna bomb @ 08/22/2011 at 10:31 am

He’s stupid and too bad he doesn’t look anything like that in real life. With his old wrinkled up face.

French Girl @ 08/22/2011 at 10:32 am

Braddddddddddddd wow trop beau, sexy et à croquer :)

SEXIEST MAN ALIVE. NO DOUBT.

it's gonna bomb @ 08/22/2011 at 10:39 am

@polo: not on this planet.

it's gonna bomb @ 08/22/2011 at 10:41 am

@polo: not on this planet. he’s not even the sexiest wig wearer. hahah

Like the cover! Brad Pitt looks cool!!

it's gonna bomb @ 08/22/2011 at 10:42 am

Hey jared why don’t you start a post re: Angelina’s Twitter. Jolieproject. she’s so sweet she follows back. :)

@It’s gonna bomb: Brad is 47 years old, so you don’t expect him to have a smooth face. It’s natural. As for his face on the cover -that’s why photoshop exits

Great Hair @ 08/22/2011 at 10:48 am

Omg, Brad looks so gorgeous!

I like what he said about the comedians so sweet and he sounds so intelligent!!

I like what he said about the comedians so sweet and he sounds so intelligent!!

Brad looks gorgeous!

Brad you look hot hot that can’t be denied. Johnna looks good as well losing weight is the best thing he did. It is always hard to break a cycle but he did it. I am sure he pat himself in the back lol

@it's gonna bomb @ 08/22/2011 at 11:01 am

Some day you will be older also and I bet you won’t look even ten percent as good as Brad.

Secondly, most films about baseball bomb. They don’t do that well. League of their Own- is the top grossing baseball film of all time–and the only film about baseball to break the $100 million dollar mark. The top opening baseball film was the Benchwarmers at $19 million and it only made $52 million total. Many of these films feature A List actors and actresses.

So the question is, why the he!! would you expect Money Ball to make a ton of money? If it makes anywhere near 50 million it will be a successful BB film. And if makes more than a $108 million then it will be the most successful film about baseball ever.

Get your facts straight babe.

Brad, hottest Guy on this planet! Fan of him since 1991 ;-)
Never liked his choises in women until angie came :-)

I LOOOOOOOOOVE BRAD :-)

Wonderful comments from Brad Pitt. Always so generous and thoughtful in his kindness to others whether it be residents of New Orleans, the less fortunate around the world, or his fellow actors. He’s clearly been in his stride since losing the dead weight in 2005 and partnering with Angelina Jolie. They clearly bring out the best in each other and put their money where their mouth is when it comes to causes they care about. They are committed to each other, their family and their causes. Plus he’s only getting hotter with age! He’s the definition of a real man. Love the cover! Thanks Jared!

@Asha: you are lame people doesn’t look attractive obess. You must be jealous.

(cr Atimo of JJB )

Croatian president Ivo Josipovic about Angelina:
-“Rade Serbedzija and Dusko Ljustina called me on Wednesday and told me that they need to talk to me urgently. Fortunately, I was on the Brijuni islands due to some previous commitments and, when we met, they told me that Angelina Jolie should come to Brioni in two days and ask just two things: to ensure the accommodation and everything to be very discreet. I immediately called Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor and she immediately agreed to host Angelina in the Villa Brijunka. Preparations were carried out in complete discretion and Angelina arrived on Friday evening with her two children” – president Josipovic explains the background of the arrival.
-” We talked about the great names of our film, music and literature, and film stars who have visited Tito on Brijuni. Angelina Jolie was interested interlocutor, she is educated and is interested in art as well as humanitarian work “- says Josipovic
- “Her modesty, cordiality and warmth, which could be seen in communication with everyone who approached her, really captures” – says the president.

Original link http://www.vecernji.hr/sc…isuca-kuna-clanak-320298

Good morning Jp fans, Word of mouth, I hear The Help was number one at the box office. Lets get out there and do the same for Brad. Whenever Brad has a movie out, I find myself talking to strangers, asking them if they hear about the movie Brad’s in. Happened at Borders when Jessie James came out, went to buy this Western magazine with Brad on the cover. I stirred up a convo with this man next to me, might be weird but I’ll keep doing it. Whatever it takes for Brad.

DOWNLOAD: David Guetta – Nothing But The Beat (FULL HQ LEAK) http://adf.ly/2QEfw

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All