Alexander Skarsgard Goes to the Gym in NYC

Alexander Skarsgard Goes to the Gym in NYC

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his pecs though a blue Nike tee as he walks to the gym on Tuesday (August 23) in New York City.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor was also spotted hitting the gym on Monday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Earlier in the week, it was announced that Alex is in negotiations to star opposite Brit Marling in The East, a thriller about a female agent infiltrating an eco-terrorism group.

The film would shoot in October and November in Nashville, Tennessee.

FYI: Alex is wearing Persol Special Edition Steve McQueen 714 Sunglasses.

alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 01
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 02
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 03
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 04

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

OMGOD! so gorgeous!

@ladybug: and we wish him the best ;)

Gina the 1st @ 08/23/2011 at 2:30 pm

Damn he’s Hot!

Hello darling! Did you wear that blue shirt just for us? Muah! ;)))

he is the new kate bosworth

@new kb – lmao – seems to me u are kinda jeleaus because kb is not any more attractive to the paps?

gosh he looks soooo good.
I like his shirts because they are not as big as on the set of maisy.

just he is perfect<3i love you ALEX<3<3<3

He is so gorgeous. Sometimes I can’t take it! lol

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/23/2011 at 3:02 pm

..Seen him 3 times now.

i couldn’t ever ever and ever get tired of seeing askars everyday..i need help to overcome askars obsessions lol

i couldn’t ever ever and ever get tired of seeing askars everyday..jeez, i need help to overcome my askars obsessions lol

@ladybug:
Yay, this made my otherwise sh*tty day!

Oh No, Not Again! @ 08/23/2011 at 3:39 pm

Yeah Kate Bosworth was the famewhore of the two, not Alexander…YEAH RIGHT.

And swoon…

lafamepoma @ 08/23/2011 at 3:44 pm

Mother of god, he’s so handsome even his lips are sexy. Two days for his birthday ^^

@Oh No, Not Again!: i’ve been wondering this also. why is it when kate had pictures taken all the time she is a famewhore, but when alexander does it he is not? oh…it’s because he is “hot” and most of these people want to get in his pants. so it’s ok if his picture is taken all the time. he is really hitting bosworth territory. and no, i don’t care if you say that they are following him and they are on set and blah, blah, blah…he contacts them on his own time…a lot. i’m sure i will get thumbed down for trying to crack a hole in all of your delusions.

Is it possible to get bored with perfection? Just not feeling the ASkars these days.

@betty: It probably has a lot more to do with the fact that Alex is on a hit TV show, people want to know what he’s doing, he’s hot, he’s newsworthy and so the paps hunt him down because they probably get good money for shots of him.. The Bos is on a hit … nothing, no one really gives a rat’s patooty what she’s up to, she’s not very newsworthy except on a very slow day, and she’s probably WAYYYY down on the pap price list, so there isn’t much incentive to actually go looking for her.

I don’t care why he’s getting his picture taken. All I know is I like lookin at him. Especially in tight shirts. The red shirt pics were super cute, but that thing was far too baggy for my liking. These are pectacular!

He's the man @ 08/23/2011 at 4:26 pm

@betty:

Seems like we have to keep going over this. The difference between
Kate and Alex is that Kate calls the paps to stupid places like the post office, her Dr’s office, her friends house in the middle of nowhere. Alex is caught coming and going to places he’s known to frequent. They know which hotel he stays at, which restaurant he likes, where his gym is and most importantly where he is filming. The man is hot and in demand as are his pictures. Since Kate got drop kicked by Alex she can’t even buy her way on JJ. She has to do stupid stuff like dye her hair blue, wear phony wedding rings and show up near Chris Martin to garner any attention. She’s a stalking whack job who’s sliding down the Hollywood ladder like it’s a slip and slide. She’s a has been with tacky jewelry.

@HE’S A: Well if he is, can he come and do tha in my neighborhood please? LOL

@Canuck:
I’m surprised JJ hasn’t done a post about her C magazine cover shoot. It’s around, the photos. You’d think he’d have jumped all over that. I also read an article that speculated she’d laid low because she got a bit of a nose job. Nothing drastic, but some slight work done. Though from the photos they were showing, I couldn’t really tell.

@Camille: I think she was laying low until the breakup news came out and until she could find some willing prop to parade around with.

@Canuck:
I would tend to agree with that more than a nose job. Like I said, I couldn’t tell much from the photos they posted with it. Having said that though, she’s still lying low, which is suspicious. LOL

Lainey finally chimes in on the cute photos of him with his costar. She still hates AE though, and hates the snow scene. Can’t blame her for that one, it was pretty bad.

@Camille: i don’t know how she even thinks that Gosling can compete with the adorableness of ASkars interacting with that little girl.

@Canuck:
I don’t know, I’m a pretty huge Ryan Gosling fan too. They’re both pretty adorable.

@Camille: Yeah, but the ASkars co-star looks totally engaged by Alex, and the Gosling co-star looks totally engaged by the cameras. Different settings admittedly, so it’s probably not fair to compare.

Askar is a star @ 08/23/2011 at 5:56 pm

I want to state the obvious because the haters well.. are gonna hate but Askar is a star on the rise on the go. He is now a hit. People, blogs, sites, tumblr, youtube forums want to see anything and everything about him. I don’t think that there is another person right now that is so viral and hot. Has soon as there is something it is gif, shopped, fanvid, blog it’s online etc. Please the difference people care to ***** to hate and to love/apprecaite him.
KB who does? Who blogs, shop, gif about her? Noone. If you type his name in google there are endless forums, site, tumblr account, youtube vid of him. So the difference haters is people care and have an interest in seeing and knowing about him. So the paps follow him. It’s not just one there are many, many paps. If he wasn’t sellable there would be no pap shot. So get over it and stop hatin, KB is a famewhore she begs and arrange attention. Alex gets it whether he wants it or not.

But I guess since you are haters anyways, this falls on deaf ears. Oh he looks absolutely hot here as usual. He is a very handsome man.

Oh No, Not Again! @ 08/23/2011 at 6:01 pm

@Betty – Thanks. The delusional fangirls are having fun so who cares about the arrows. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who sees what is going on. But I do find it interesting that they still hate Kate.
I guess any relationship with Alexander present or past makes one a target. Good luck to the next woman….

Askar is a star @ 08/23/2011 at 6:09 pm

@34 LOL! Who hates who? Pot calling kettle black you have no steam. You should stop talking to yourself. Hater to the left…

Girl, you are in ALL the news about Alexander, with like… 100 comments. Get a life!

(and childish answer in 3,2,1…)

Sookie has to choose between the “upstanding Bill Compton” and “former bad boy Eric Northman”. Bill is upstanding? Since when is being paid to seduce someone, and paying some scum to beat that person within an inch of their life so you have a reason to feed them your blood considered upstanding? Who writes this nonsense?

3 Fans Left @ 08/23/2011 at 7:57 pm

Last 3 people holding onto this fanfiction for dear life.

@Camille: You’re just a hater!
I’m trying to figure out who the heck the returning characters will be. I know that Russell is due back next season, though I’ve wondered if they didn’t actually film something for the end of this one (and have kept it hidden very well). And he’s not despised. And are the characters who are returning dead or not? Maryanne better not make a reappearance in some form.

@ladybug:
It’s Russell most likely that is one. I think maybe despised, not so much by fans, but by the characters on the show? The beloved one I think maybe Gran somehow or Godric. I think whether they are loved or hated is from the character’s point of view, not ours. That’s just my feeling. LOL, yeah Beel isn’t my fave that’s for sure but he wasn’t in the books either. I hope they kill off Tara.

@Camille: And I thought Steve Newlin was supposed to make an appearance this season as well, though I don’t know what category he falls into (I’m quite fond of him). As for the deaths, Tara, Hoyt?

Hello sexy man! I’m loving the tight blue shirt on him. He looks awesome in these shots.

@ladybug:
It could be Steven Newlin. He was pretty despised by the people on the show, but I liked him too. You gotta think the Fellowship isnt’ done being crazy yet.

@Camille:
I would love for them to bring back Godric somehow. Allan Hyde is the best!

Correction @ 08/23/2011 at 9:21 pm

Make that 2 desperate fans hanging on

Alexander looks fantastic as per usual. I’m so glad he’s still keeping that fabulous body in shape. I love to see him in colors more. The red shirt looked great on him too. I can’t wait to see this movie. I don’t understand all the rudeness on here, but to each their own I suppose. If you don’t like Alexander or the people on here, why post? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Wow, some of you people need to get over it. You just look like total azzholes by bashing other posters all the time. You sound like morons comin on here and talking bad about people you don’t even know. Go troll somewhere else cause nobody gives a shiz about what you think and your stupid negative thumbers down. I like Askars, he looks great and seems to be a really nice guy from all the peeps who have met him.

Yes!!! Another Alex post. I think it’s good news that he finally gets to help promote Melancholia since he didn’t get to do Cannes. Hopefully he will have a great time at TIFF. Can’t wait to see him there!!

Why is my comment waiting moderation??

@Askar is a star:
Totally true. There’s a ton of twitter posts and tumbler posts about him all the time. Obviously he’s in demand and people want to see photos of him. He’s been booking movies and attaching himself to new projects quite a bit lately. I hope he gets to do that movie in Nashville and the Vanguard project too.

@Camille:
It is probably Allan Ball portraying Bill as some southern gentleman all the time, no matter what garbage he has pulled. Pretty obvious that he wants to push Sookie back to Bill right away even though she should not trust him at all. A girl would have to be a complete loon to go back to him so soon after what he did.

I have been loving all the new pics from set and him just hanging out. He is smoking hot. I’m glad he rid himself of that 90lb sack of bones. He looks so much more relaxed and better for it. This has been the best he’s looked in a long, long time to me.

Just saw an ad trailer for Straw Dogs on SyFy tonight. It actually looked good and Alex seemed to take over the screen in the brief moment he was on there. The ad line was something like ‘find out what really happened’ — not sure what that means. He looks good here but I also loved the ones of him in the red T shirt filming, he looked to be having so much fun It makes me smile to see him smiling like that

@ladybug:
Thanks for the news about the Toronto Festival!

@seeshay:
I saw it on tv tonight too. Too much KB for my liking but at least JM is getting a lot of screen time on the promo. Needs more Alex though.

@Macy: The “upstanding Bill Compton” is the TV Guide writer’s phrase, not AB’s.

@Chloe:
It makes me sad that you call a woman with an eating disorder “sack of bones”.
I don’t like stuff about her, like the story about Chris Martin, but I think she gets bashed TOO MUCH…

@ladybug:
Ya I got that. I just meant that they probably wrote it as he’s upstanding because of Allan Ball making him look that way on the show and how he always gushes about Bill.

LOL I find it hilarious that no matter who says what, they get marked down for it unless it’s to bash other posters or Alex. That’s so childish. Wow!

@Camille: I saw the Lainey thing too. Alex totally wins. I think the little girl’s responsible. She looks like one of those adorably strange children, and she looks like she absolutely loves AS! I’ve only gotten to watch the first 6 episodes, so I haven’t seen the snow scene. = (

@Oh No, Not Again!:

People dislike Kate because she’s Kate not because she was dating Alex . She’s laying low because she’s not been invited to anything since she fvcked with Chris Martin and Gwyneth destroyed her.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

What guys think she’s hot? What list is she on? The only time people say she was hot was during Blue Crush. Now she’s cringe worthy. Alex gets his picture taken because he has a routine and is a sitting duck. Kate got her picture taken at places no one but God knew existed. She’s not Kristen Stewart, no one cares about her unless they’re being paid to.

@@Canuck: And here you are, reading them all.

Askar is a star @ 08/24/2011 at 4:54 am

@61 hahaha thanks for the laughs man, hot to who? Not even death want to touch her and she looks like she is very close to it. BTW you’re an idiot just wanted you to know that, if you don’t believe look at your screen name that’s the best you can do, what a dumbazz but it’s okay you’re not the only one, it must be a full moon, trolls everywhere. Haters to the left and stay there.

@Thanks for the entertainment: So are attempts to denigrate someone you don’t even know. Why the jealousy, did you lose your girlfriend to a poster of this guy?

Yes CaNUT @ 08/24/2011 at 6:13 am

Ha! Ha!, -See what I mean-Now THAT’S entertainment!!!

@Yes CaNUT: Hmmm, that must have struck a nerve if you’re now resorting to childish namecalling, LOL.

Yes CaNUT @ 08/24/2011 at 6:58 am

While thus, you keep on entertaining us.Ha!!! You go girl.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/24/2011 at 7:35 am

@Askar is a star:
I smell jealousy when I see it.
I think she’s hot and so do all my friends. Who cares what you hoes have to say? I still do her in a minute.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/24/2011 at 7:41 am

@Canuck:

Coming from granny, I can hardly how that’s any different from what you’ve been saying about others whose comments don’t agree with your own. Too bad the medication the seniors home have been giving you isn’t working.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

LOL!!! If you didn’t care what these hoes thought you wouldn’t be here posting. I doubt you have friends outside of your mother’s basement. I don’t know any REAL MAN who actually sits on a gossip site about some dude. Maybe you actually find Kate’s clothes hot. I’m feeling your Isabel Marant boot jealousy. C’mon , you know you want to lick those stanky boots. You go, boy!

Please, ignore the trolls. They’re attention vampires, starve them.

Twilight much? @ 08/24/2011 at 8:17 am

The Lovers and The Haters- Ah, the entertainment NEVER stops! Can’t wait till the 1000 word book length comments begin.

@ladybug:
Good call. It’s probably only a couple people anyway.

@ladybug:
Good call. It’s probably only a couple people anyway. They hate it yet they read every single post on every thread? Kind of counterproductive.

@ladybug:
LOL! I also like the other post that he was supposedly seen with two Swedish babes at a bar and they kept telling him what great kissers they were. Kind of fishy that they’d speak in English when they’re all Swedes though. Some of it’s probably true, and some is probably total BS.

Dear JustJared @ 08/24/2011 at 1:18 pm

Please do us a favor and give the “intrepid reporters” ladybug,Camille and Canuck their OWN forum or send them each others email address enabling them to continue to discuss Alex amongst themselves so the REST of us can enjoy your Skarsgard posts WITHOUT getting an “in the know” opinion update every 5 minutes.

LOL, basement troll, you do know that JJ gets your IP address when you post, no matter how many names you use, right? Also your MAC address, what type of Operating system you use etc? You can run, but you can’t hide, silly child…

@Canuck: you really know about technology…

Dear intrepid reporter @ 08/24/2011 at 1:58 pm

Please by all means feel free to email me as I have MANY OPINIONS of MY OWN to “share” with you also.After all it’s ALL about “SHARING” with you isn’t it?

@Dear intrepid reporter: I’m sure we’re all a quiver with anticipation that you actually share something other than personal insults directed at other posters. Or maybe since the only things you ever have to say are negative, no one other than you thinks your opinion has any value as you obviously have some issues.

@Canuck: “Why the jealousy, did you lose your girlfriend to a poster of this guy?”
Ha ha ha…Nice.

@<a href=”/2011/08/23/alexander-skarsgard-goes-to-the-gym-in-@Jane: nyc/comment-page-4/#comment-18704575″>Dear JustJared: I’m just curious…what exactly do you suggest they talk about? I haven’t seen you two say anything of interest.
Camille, Canuck, and Ladybug, you guys should stop posting for a while. Yall are obviously getting in the way of “intelligent” conversation. The next thread will have a couple of comments like “Alex looks hot” and maybe these two will fight amongst themselves. Entertainment.

Dear intrepid reporter @ 08/24/2011 at 2:20 pm

You are right as ALWAYS , probably as much as we ALL “quiver with anticipation” of YOUR EVERY 5 minute POST

@Dear intrepid reporter: Aquiver, as in being…

@Rachel(): Some people bring out the not so nice in me… ;))

Not so nice? @ 08/24/2011 at 3:07 pm

Has it been 5 minutes yet? Yeah, my point exactly. Perhaps you’d have MORE people posting BESIDES you,if you didn’t totally HOG the forum yourself.YOUR opinion seems to be the ONLY opinion that matters to you.

@Not so nice?: ah yes, because reading posts about being pleased to see ASkars in blue is a big deterrent for anyone wanting to post. LOL, sure!

Also, 2:18 when Rachel posted and 2:58 when I responded are 40 minutes apart. Maybe you should be working on those non-existant math skills rather than trolling ASkars on the internet.

Go for it @ 08/24/2011 at 3:32 pm

With total monopolization of the posts,soon you’ll have it ALL to yourself. Then at last EVERYONE here will be in agreement with you.

@Go for it: Ok, if you haven’t yet figured out that many of the posters are on different time zones and post in “batches” because of their internet “window of opportunity”, you are even more clueless than I thought.

Even though you probably don’t have a passport and likely have never gone farther than a couple of hundred miles from home, you do know that all the world doesn’t sleep and wake up at the same moment, right? Or at least, one would hope so…

Listen to yourself @ 08/24/2011 at 3:57 pm

Wow,You just can’t stop posting.

@Listen to yourself: And yet darling, I’m only answering you… So here you are just as much as I only you are only here to bash ASkars and other posters. What’s more, why should I stop posting? Because you don’t like it? Like I give a rat’s *ss whether you like it or not, LOL. You are according yourself far more importance than anyone else does. Typical teenage behavior, come to think of it. Your belly button isn’t the center of the world, no matter how much you think the lint in it is worth…

You got it @ 08/24/2011 at 4:24 pm

Obviously YOU want the LAST word, and I’m certainly SURE you will have it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

@Canuck:
Perhaps you should just report this person to JJ and have them removed? It’s obviously one person making all these posts, at least in the last little while it is.

New Alex thread, already soiled by a troll.

Quite honestly I think the whole thread should have the comments removed and then locked so no new comments could be made. This is truly the saddest excuse for comments I have witnessed yet. Rise above it and lets all just agree to disagree.

Just shut up @ 08/24/2011 at 6:39 pm

I am SO tired of coming to see an Alex post and instead seeing a million different conversations and arguments over-run by the same people. Seriously, go to a forum, that’s what they are for! Canuck, you are egging this troll on, so you must be enjoying it at some level.

@Just shut up: oh dear, another poster with a movable name who wants me to not post… I wonder who you might be? Like a sheet of glass, surely you can muster up something better than that?
@texas swede: Trolls only agree to disagree with everyone, no matter what you say. You’re welcome to let one bully you into not posting if that floats your boat, but it doesn’t float mine, sorry.

@betty: The paps stalks him, and he makes it easy because he has a pretty regular routine. He doesn’t change his life to avoid or accomodate them. He hates this kind of attention but puts up with it ’cause he has no choice!

Just shut up @ 08/24/2011 at 8:56 pm

@Canuck:

Sorry, but I’m not going to feed your little fantasy of being a troll just because I say something you don’t agree with. I’m a regular JJ viewer and Alex fan who just happens to have had enough of all the ridiculous conversations that have nothing to do with the post. Alex is at the gym he looks great. I don’t see the need for you to flame the trolls as you are giving them what they want – unless you get off on it yourself. I’m all for conversations about his career, just not this other….whatever you like to call it.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/25/2011 at 2:04 am

@PR:

Whatever #69. I could careless about licking boots. I love it when stupid say they know nothing about. You are definitely not the smartest ho in the world. I’ll let you and your granny friends think whatever you want about me. :p

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/25/2011 at 2:20 am

@Just shut up:
Well said, but you can’t stopped Granny from flapping her gums. She just doesn’t know how to take a joke.
Apparently, I’m a 15 year old boy to her and her hoes, which I will continue to let them think. This seems fine with me, because it’s funny. Maybe I should start a Anderson Cooper laugh fit
By the way, I never said anything about hating this guy. I just think it’s funny how one average dude can bring up so much idiocy from a bunch of hoes.

@Just shut up: The solution is very simple… Just don’t read our comments if you are fed up with them. Ta da! Easy, isn’t it?

too right @ 08/25/2011 at 4:13 am

@Just shut up:

Too right though I expect it won’t stop Canuck et al – they make this so boring ….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

too right @ 08/25/2011 at 4:16 am

@Just shut up:

Too right though I expect it won’t stop Canuck et al – they don’t seem to understand that this is a PUBLIC form where you will get a range of opinions … they are justjared equivalent of the Tea Party

and they are humourless bores too

You guys are picking on one of the hottest and in demand actors at the moment. His reputation of his work ethic, professionaism, the fact that not one person that works on any of his sets and more important the way he treats his fans, are be the reason why the paps are after him.
The creature cannot claim to have one of the above mentioned qualities. Besides being known as a pariah, that has one of the worst reputations in all of HW. I mean seriously how much respect can you have for yourself, when you make sure you cling and use the hottest HW actor, married, attached or not, at the time and when he finally wakes up, you make sure to make yourself look like the poor innocent victim. On film sets, the crew only talks about her terrible treatment of them, her diva attitude is legendary and worse yet the only time she treats a fan (if she has even one) nicely is when her paid for pap is around. Just remember her films take maybe 2 to 3 years to just get distribution and then if they are lucky they go straight to video. A pap or gossip site that isn’t paid by the celebrity would never even give her anorexic a*s the time of day. Truthfully, what dlist celebrity gets a photo printed of them at the vets, if the creature isn’t paying them.
He doesn’t have to call them, his photos sell, so that means they will find him and of course they pay crew members and others that are in the HW business that are aware of when and where he is, and that is how they get their information.
I have been a fan of his since the time when you could only get his DVD’s and magazines from Sweden and he has only gotten more talented and more and more gorgeous.
To the people that only come on here and make nasty comments about AS and his fans ( I mean seriously how many times can you really call us old, fat and crazy), it gets very old.
One of our greatest freedoms is the freedom of speech, but why keep coming on here and using that Freedom for only hate.
Have any of you seen his movies, if you had then you would see how versified he is as an actor.
@Alexander Skarsgard is Balding—I find it so funny, that you have not responded back to me in previous posts. Are you afraid because I answered you honestely and with correct facts and defended my fellow posters, who you feel the need to pick on because they do not like what you say.
I think you are a sad, lonely and jealous man, who wishes he had the life AS had.
The following couple of years ae going to be just amazing for him and like I said for someone who has been a fan for so long, that is something I have waited for.

Alexander is balding @ 08/26/2011 at 1:06 am

@mforman:
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t come here to read every message. I only pick the fun ones to read and respond to. : )

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/26/2011 at 1:16 am

@mforman #107
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t come here and read every message. I am very selective. I only read and comment on the fun ones.
Yes, I am mid-age man who is balding. I have 7 1/2 kids and like to sleep around on my wife. Does that make you happy? Bmwaaahaaaaha ; )
Or maybe, I am that 15 year old boy who lives in the basement with my parents. Oh, I get off on reading messages from old grannies who are obsessed with some balding dude. It just makes me so horny that I jack off whenever I read you and their comments.
I ‘ll let you think whatever you want about me. I don’t scare easily. I know what it’s like to be a bully. I do not care.