Alexander Skarsgard Goes to the Gym in NYC

Alexander Skarsgard Goes to the Gym in NYC

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his pecs though a blue Nike tee as he walks to the gym on Tuesday (August 23) in New York City.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor was also spotted hitting the gym on Monday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Earlier in the week, it was announced that Alex is in negotiations to star opposite Brit Marling in The East, a thriller about a female agent infiltrating an eco-terrorism group.

The film would shoot in October and November in Nashville, Tennessee.

FYI: Alex is wearing Persol Special Edition Steve McQueen 714 Sunglasses.

alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 01
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 02
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 03
alexander skarsgard gym blue shirt 04

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
Just shut up @ 08/24/2011 at 8:56 pm

@Canuck:

Sorry, but I’m not going to feed your little fantasy of being a troll just because I say something you don’t agree with. I’m a regular JJ viewer and Alex fan who just happens to have had enough of all the ridiculous conversations that have nothing to do with the post. Alex is at the gym he looks great. I don’t see the need for you to flame the trolls as you are giving them what they want – unless you get off on it yourself. I’m all for conversations about his career, just not this other….whatever you like to call it.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/25/2011 at 2:04 am

@PR:

Whatever #69. I could careless about licking boots. I love it when stupid say they know nothing about. You are definitely not the smartest ho in the world. I’ll let you and your granny friends think whatever you want about me. :p

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/25/2011 at 2:20 am

@Just shut up:
Well said, but you can’t stopped Granny from flapping her gums. She just doesn’t know how to take a joke.
Apparently, I’m a 15 year old boy to her and her hoes, which I will continue to let them think. This seems fine with me, because it’s funny. Maybe I should start a Anderson Cooper laugh fit
By the way, I never said anything about hating this guy. I just think it’s funny how one average dude can bring up so much idiocy from a bunch of hoes.

@Just shut up: The solution is very simple… Just don’t read our comments if you are fed up with them. Ta da! Easy, isn’t it?

too right @ 08/25/2011 at 4:13 am

@Just shut up:

Too right though I expect it won’t stop Canuck et al – they make this so boring ….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

too right @ 08/25/2011 at 4:16 am

@Just shut up:

Too right though I expect it won’t stop Canuck et al – they don’t seem to understand that this is a PUBLIC form where you will get a range of opinions … they are justjared equivalent of the Tea Party

and they are humourless bores too

You guys are picking on one of the hottest and in demand actors at the moment. His reputation of his work ethic, professionaism, the fact that not one person that works on any of his sets and more important the way he treats his fans, are be the reason why the paps are after him.
The creature cannot claim to have one of the above mentioned qualities. Besides being known as a pariah, that has one of the worst reputations in all of HW. I mean seriously how much respect can you have for yourself, when you make sure you cling and use the hottest HW actor, married, attached or not, at the time and when he finally wakes up, you make sure to make yourself look like the poor innocent victim. On film sets, the crew only talks about her terrible treatment of them, her diva attitude is legendary and worse yet the only time she treats a fan (if she has even one) nicely is when her paid for pap is around. Just remember her films take maybe 2 to 3 years to just get distribution and then if they are lucky they go straight to video. A pap or gossip site that isn’t paid by the celebrity would never even give her anorexic a*s the time of day. Truthfully, what dlist celebrity gets a photo printed of them at the vets, if the creature isn’t paying them.
He doesn’t have to call them, his photos sell, so that means they will find him and of course they pay crew members and others that are in the HW business that are aware of when and where he is, and that is how they get their information.
I have been a fan of his since the time when you could only get his DVD’s and magazines from Sweden and he has only gotten more talented and more and more gorgeous.
To the people that only come on here and make nasty comments about AS and his fans ( I mean seriously how many times can you really call us old, fat and crazy), it gets very old.
One of our greatest freedoms is the freedom of speech, but why keep coming on here and using that Freedom for only hate.
Have any of you seen his movies, if you had then you would see how versified he is as an actor.
@Alexander Skarsgard is Balding—I find it so funny, that you have not responded back to me in previous posts. Are you afraid because I answered you honestely and with correct facts and defended my fellow posters, who you feel the need to pick on because they do not like what you say.
I think you are a sad, lonely and jealous man, who wishes he had the life AS had.
The following couple of years ae going to be just amazing for him and like I said for someone who has been a fan for so long, that is something I have waited for.

Alexander is balding @ 08/26/2011 at 1:06 am

@mforman:
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t come here to read every message. I only pick the fun ones to read and respond to. : )

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/26/2011 at 1:16 am

@mforman #107
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t come here and read every message. I am very selective. I only read and comment on the fun ones.
Yes, I am mid-age man who is balding. I have 7 1/2 kids and like to sleep around on my wife. Does that make you happy? Bmwaaahaaaaha ; )
Or maybe, I am that 15 year old boy who lives in the basement with my parents. Oh, I get off on reading messages from old grannies who are obsessed with some balding dude. It just makes me so horny that I jack off whenever I read you and their comments.
I ‘ll let you think whatever you want about me. I don’t scare easily. I know what it’s like to be a bully. I do not care.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All