Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus: Expecting First Child?

Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus: Expecting First Child?

Brenda Song is reportedly pregnant with her first child!

The 23-year-old Suite Life actress and boyfriend Trace Cyrus, 22, are expecting a baby, according to E! Online.

“They are beyond thrilled. [She is] about eight weeks along,” a source also told Celebuzz.

Brenda appeared in 2010′s The Social Network. Trace, whose younger sis is Miley Cyrus, was previously in the band Metro Station.

Congrats to the couple – if the news is true!!!

Credit: Michael Buckner; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brenda Song, Pregnant Celebrities, Trace Cyrus

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Hopefully the baby will look like her because he is FUG.

@Asha: Brenda appeared in 2010’s The Social Network. Trace, whose younger sis is Miley Cyrus, was previously in the band Metro Station.BTW,I wanna share a good news to you.My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a m’illionaire man who is a celebrity !they met via
Celebm’ingle.C óM ..it is the largest and best club for celebrity and their admirers to chat online. …You do not have to be rich or famous. ,but you can meet one , It’s worthy a try,Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends!

Wtf?! Random..but, um..congrats?

………..um. Congrats but they will always be an odd couple to me. Must have an amazing personality.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 08/23/2011 at 9:44 pm

beyond randim o.O he’s beyond fugly too.

he looks like those emo freaks in highschool and she looks like a sweet person. the baby will be cute. congrats to both but they’re so young.

He looks like dad material all the way.

wow it looks like I still do not assimilate wowwww

Um…yeah wonder what that kid is gonna look like…

I hope that child looks COMPLETELY like Brenda. I’m sorry, but he is not attractive in the least.

can u say KNOCKED UP???? ****. that was literally the first thing that came to mind, ****. Well there you go ppl, the consequences of not being careful enough (though if they were being very careful, **** they have sucky luck). Just holy cow, i didnt even know they were dating. However, a baby is always a blessing, so i wish them the best.

IM GOING TO START PRAYING TO GOD THAT THE KID LOOKS LIKE BRENDA! BECAUSE IF NOT, MAY GOD SAVE US ALL FROM THE NEXT HILLBILLY TRASH!

on a positive note, god bless BRENDA!!!!!

first reaction: WTF.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!! O_o

This doesn’t look like it was planned AT ALL. They been dating just MONTHS and she’s already pregnant? I think that’s disgusting. People who have dated for months are usually at the moving into a house stage, not pregnant. The only reason he dates Disney girls is because for some reason they find him HOT!? How could anyone date him? Call me shallow but if I saw him on the street I would run in the opposite direction! Brenda better pray the baby looks like her.

If this is true….Wow! I would have never paired these two together but shame on me for judging a book by it’s cover. Congrats to Brenda and Trace.

Woah random! wasnt expecting this but congrats to them if its true

weirdest thing ever!!!

Nooo! London what are you thinking? Ugh, I had such faith in you, such an odd pairing, but I wish her the best. I wouldn’t have expected this from her.

@Baby:
no they hav been dating for a long time a year or more

Awks. He’s really ugly. What is she doing with him?

@m: No they haven’t. Trace had a girlfriend in January 2011. Him And Brenda have only been dating a few months. The most is around 4-5 months.

@m: No they haven’t. Trace had a girlfriend in January 2011. Him And Brenda have only been dating a few months. The most @m: is around 4-5 months.

SHE SHOULD GET AN ABORTION

commonsense @ 08/23/2011 at 10:18 pm

Never having met them, allow me to say she’s an idiot!

Don't Hate @ 08/23/2011 at 10:34 pm

Wow, cant yall be happy for them? It’s great news! Don’t hate because she’s pregnant. I’m happy for them, *******, back off.

Don't Hate @ 08/23/2011 at 10:34 pm

eew he’s groos..and she’s pretty!! why??

Why isn’t anyone using birth control anymore???

WTF!?!?!
Since when were they dating?!?! That’s one unlikely match. I hoped an Asian girl would be a little smarter then that. She definitely is her character on Suite life.

@Baby They’ve been dating for over a year; what the hell are you talking about?

Brenda and Trace started dating earlier last year and made their debut at Nylon’s Young Hollywood event.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/08/23/brenda-songs-having-a-baby/#ixzz1VuZKgfuh

what a waste of pretty girl like brenda

My condolences

They are a cute couple who have been together for over a year. People can be so cruel. If you don’t personally know either of them then you shouldn’t be saying anything negative. If this is true (I’m not going to believe it until one of them actually confirms it) then congratulation and best of luck to the both of them.

I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of him naked. His face is bad enough, hope the child takes after the mom.

How come no one waits till marriage anymore?

How come no one waits till marriage anymore?

Ewwww! She’s with HIM?!?!

Ewwww! She’s with HIM?!?!

wow. this is trace cyrus ? ew.

angelina69 @ 08/23/2011 at 11:50 pm

oooooppppsss

somebody forgot to pull out

Marypopinn @ 08/23/2011 at 11:58 pm

Trace banged Brenda Song.

Marypopinn @ 08/23/2011 at 11:58 pm

Trace banged Brenda Song.

Marypopinn @ 08/24/2011 at 12:00 am

Brenda Song is so stupid.. Trace like really?? Trace looks like i came straight from a trailer park.

Sydney Belnap @ 08/24/2011 at 12:02 am

Hey guys what is ur problem it’s her desion who she wants to date or marry if she picked him then maybe she picked right alright I agree he is ugly with all those tattoos still everywhere on his chest best she is beautiful and wanted to pick him as the perfect man for her Kay maybe the baby will be pretty as her on if it is a boy kinda better wand handsomer than him Although I think he will be a great dad to her and his children Kay go Brenda u rock at picking guys I just hope u r doing the right thing girl ps I love suite life of zack and Cody and on deck they r the bomb of shows keep doing what u r doing please ur biggest fan syd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yay u rock .

yuk he is gross, what does she see in him?!!!!

wow. she could do SO MUCH BETTER

uhh……..What!?

She let that Ugly, Hillbilly, trailer trash white boy knock her up?! So pathetic!

Omg… hahaha aw brenda…
congratz!

That guy have the face of a deformed horse wowsers!!! A decent looking Billy Ray created that?? Then what does his mom look like?…Um anyway congrats I guess.

Ooooh girl, no.

Ooh girl, no.

@bahaa:
i totally agree she should get an abortion to save her image and career

transform it! @ 08/24/2011 at 1:28 am

oh be nicee people :) it’s okay as long as they love eachother :) and congragulations

WOW ummm congrats I guess?

What I want to know is, WHY would someone as stunning as her have sex with……………….HIM? I mean he’s like far out………not good looking. He looks scary x10.

Good lord, this just seems weird and out of nowhere from basically nobodies.

Something possibly more scary in all this is miley cyrus will be an AUNT

All the best luck.. to the kid.

My first reaction was “what?” “whow”, and honestly wen I saw his pic ws lik “eeww, Demi dated him?”, lol. Buh I guess its wts on d inside dt counts…. Their baby is gon be cute, d guy’s nt bad looking, jus rly scattered in d rockstar kinda way…. Wish em d best of everytn.
Buh seriously, wt ws she thinking? Her career’s jus starting n she’s sooo young….

Macchiato @ 08/24/2011 at 2:40 am

wait WHATTTTT ???

@kikip93: you have got to be kidding right? This baby is a miracle, im sure she is fortunate enough to raise her baby. Some people don’t have a sense of love and family anymore…

@Baby: At least she is not a teen mom and is financially stable to have a baby.

Eww Trace Cyrus… Really??!!

What’s wrong w/ this guy??? Why is he always dating Disney stars??? Sounds like a perverted sick fetish to me. She’s too pretty for him too!!! Hope the baby isn’t his.

Hmm…
…. Couldn’t find Asian guy good enough??

#Tragic

Wtf? If they’re happy with eachother let them be happy. You wouldn’t like it is people were saying things like that about you. Leave them be! I hope they’re happy together.

@Coeur:

no…it’s not billy’s son. he adopted him. but tish cyrus is his mother.

catwolfie @ 08/24/2011 at 6:12 am

What’s the matter with you people? Only talking about how ugly he is and that she can deserve better. Love isn’t just about looks! I’d rather date someone with personality and less good looks than mister dashing with the personality of a fish
Damn, are you really that shallow?
I’m happy for them, and if they think they’re made for each other I give them my blessing

@Kaitlin: Hmmm after it was confirmed that Trace ended his relationship with the Demi lookalike in January 2011. You can look it up. They have only been dating a few months and have kept it secret.

they are gonna have a cute baby i found out about this story on this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslPhaK21jM

Kikip93, your comment was beyond ridiculous. Really? Get an abortion to save her image? There’s an oxymoron if I ever heard one. And far from a legitimate reason to abort a baby. Grow up. She is a grown woman and able to make her own decisions as far as who she sleeps with. I’m just sad that she can’t enjoy her pregnancy like any other expectant mom.. With out the scorn and scoffs from the public.

Uhm… Uh… Congrats……….?

Uhm… Uh… Congrats……….?

Uh what a weird guy… their personalty is way different

Well I guess it it true…opposites do attract. Congrats! (:

Well I guess it it true…opposites do attract. Congrats! (:

Wait what? woah??? no way! lol Im just like what?!?! lol I had to reread this post… lol Congrats?????

Congratulations to them I didn’t know they were even a couple. Does that mean now we’re going to be subjected to grandpa Billy Ray’s lullaby’s & songs for his new grandbaby?

laverdadduele @ 08/24/2011 at 1:47 pm

Another baby conceived out of wedlock to unstable parents, no wonder our society is spiraling down. Are they getting a reality show too?

I cannot believe the mean and hurtful comments y’all are making. Shame on you! Grow up!!!!

The thing is, if Trace didn’t have that ratty hair and all those nasty tattoos he would actually look- well, not really cute IMO, but not quite as fug, maybe even decent. And SHE’S pretty. The baby has a chance!

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY

Ohmy gosh people havent you ever heard love is blind well obviously she’s in love with him for what he is not what people see him as

People are still having children out of marriage?!?

wow! they look odd together however Congrats and hope they do whats best for this little young one they are bringing into the world

Hope they give the kid a better name than Trace.

Ginny Adaline @ 08/26/2011 at 7:27 pm

wow! this is just outta the blue! I ddnt expect this at all… I wonder wat they’ll name it

why is it that alot of stars from Disney end up doing random **** like this? what about marriage first??? in my opinion, Trace Cyrus kind of has a derp face T_T

uhmm.. YUCK!?
what the HECK was she thinking?????????

Omg imagine thanksgiving XD

wow!
sHE IS PREGGO ALREADY I was not exspecting that!

Who TF is this weirdo that knocked her up? Jesus christ what happened to men these days. He looks like a inbred circus freak.

All you morons saying why are people having kids before marriage need to stfu. Who are you to say what others should do? Not everyone is a Bible thumping crazy Christian.

I don’t believe it.
“Uh, how?” Juliana asked.
“That is not true, that guy is ugly,” Juliana says.
“Sorry,” she says back.