Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: We are Still Together!

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: We are Still Together!

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have confirmed that reports of their separation are false.

“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,” the couple told Entertainment Tonight in a joint statement on Tuesday (August 23).

Reports of the couple’s split were circulated on Tuesday morning by a tabloid.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two children, Jaden and Willow, together.

Will‘s son from a previous marriage, Trey, also shot down rumors on Twitter earlier in the day. “Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information,” he wrote.

Tune in to Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday night for more on the story!

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Please!!! @ 08/23/2011 at 4:04 pm

Good! Glad that was just a rumor!

wow thank god

Barbie Kate @ 08/23/2011 at 4:07 pm

Intouch, star etc are ****

have to be very stupid to believe their stories

Lorraine O'Connor @ 08/23/2011 at 4:14 pm

Such a relief. Will Smith is a terrific actor and seems like a decent guy. It would be such a shame if his marriage collapsed. My heart would break for Jaden and Willow. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

I’m glad I was in shock are a cute couple! Congratulations!

Mllllllef @ 08/23/2011 at 4:18 pm

I don’t see any apologize or sorry here Jared, is it gonna appear in the next post ?

to Lorraine @ 08/23/2011 at 4:21 pm

I guess you are really fat anf ugly and keep repeating this until you yourself believe it. RETARTED

Imagine Oprah caling Jada..whats up girl , are you getting the big D? AHAHHA…\
Well, there is no smoke without fire..the news may have been leaked to test public reaction..not that I care weather they stay married or not..everyone should just have a lavish affiar like the Kardashian who we all know will have a bunch of kids and will not stay marries…unless they castrate their husbands like Bruce Jenner has been..I dig Pimp mam Chris’s game. She knows how to hold a man by the cajones!

well jada and will are swingers. They ARE both known to swing for both teams. I had a friend who did will’s ex wife’s hair. She didn’t sign up for a relationship with a man who also liked men. She caught him one day with another man in their home and since then he’s been paying for her life to not leak stuff to the press.She said she had pictures. I’m not surprised. I get the vibe they are both freaky and into freaky stuff but respect the marriage and talk and introduce new partners in when they want to. Oh marriage scares me! I just want traditional ?

Thank God they are still together! I almost had an heart attack. They are the ultimate Black power couple. They worship and love each other so much. I would be heart broken.

asghaksjghwodaknm @ 08/23/2011 at 4:42 pm

yeah, Jared, maybe you should start checking your sources before you post something up…

Still together as in Wil having his men on the side and Jada her girls? That’s a relief!

oh thank u god for this amazing confirmation and I hope they sue the sorry ass who came up with this bad news in the first place.

cos I was abt to lose my believe that some marriage in Hollywood can work/last forever.

mikaloca, that was hilarious!

Anyone who believed the rumour is one hell of an idiot.

the ultimate irony is when someone spells retarded as retarTed. By the way, retarded is a very poor choice as an insult. Mentally disabled people are amazing.

Aisha *_^ عائشة @ 08/23/2011 at 5:13 pm

I KNOW IT !!!!

I don’t understand this, whether or not they are together of separated is not for media speculation. I think the gossip columnist and magazines take too many liberties when it comes to people’s personal lives. We don’t need to know what about their personal life and frankly neither do they, that is the reason it is called PERSONAL.

I am really tired of having to hear about J.lo’s divorce attention and all the others its none of our business, of course if they want to share about that stuff go right ahead but I think there should be a level of decency when it comes to reporting on people in the entertainment industry. Just my opinion…

Hope the powerhouse couple are still together…

I love Will, Jada and their children, what a beautiful family. And very talented, too! And, since when are Will and Jada swingers? I have never heard that nor do I believe it. They have a solid marriage and 3 beautiful children. Sound’s like another stupid rumor to me

Will and Jada have a beautiful family, and are all very talented too! I have never heard that they are swingers and don’t believe it either. Sound’s like another stupid rumour to me

Oh thank God, I was still recovering from JLo and Marc ‘s split

To @ Zoe Moon: Actually, the ultimate black power couple ( by income and star power) would be Beyonce and Jay Z…..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All