Delilah: Kimberly Stewart & Benicio Del Toro's Daughter!

Delilah: Kimberly Stewart & Benicio Del Toro's Daughter!

Kimberly Stewart and Benicio Del Toro have decided to name their newborn daughter Delilah!

The 32-year-old actress gave birth on Sunday (August 21), but grandpa Rod Stewart was the one to spill the beans on the baby’s name!

“I’m a grandfather now,” Rod told USA Today, singing the name Delilah. “I’ve been going around blabbing that for hours now.”

“We had everyone at the hospital to help Kimberly. I won’t say we always agree, but we get along,” Rod added – he has two exes but says they all remain friends despite the splits.

Congrats to Kimberly and Benicio!!

Credit: Apega/Robert Lechtenbrink; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Benicio Del Toro, Celebrity Babies, Delilah Del Toro, Kimberly Stewart

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love it….congrats!!

congrats to Benicio & Kimberly on the healthy arrival of their daughter Deliah. love the name it’s classic but not over used like Noel or Olivia plus it’s from the bible

Melanie VanSanten @ 08/24/2011 at 10:04 am

Congratulations! Delilah is a great choice.
I’m a new mother myself and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.

Having sex with Beeenicio Del Toroooo must be an epic experience….

@Melanie VanSanten: What the hell ! You’re saying those sentences everywhere, even in justin bieber’s topics…lol

Melanie VanSanten @ 08/24/2011 at 10:13 am

@Mllllllef:

You’re mistaken, only in new mother topics – where Justin Bieber is nowhere to be found.

wow….2 ugly parents..thats for sure

nice…another child born out of a 1 night stand

she learned from her mother

thats how she trapped Rod…..

Hello guys wake up good morning

@Melanie VanSanten @ 08/24/2011 at 10:32 am

It doesn’t matter where you are saying the comments or for how long, no one cares. A real woman and real man know that childbirth does not make you more of a woman or sexier. Those qualities come from within whether you have a child or do not. You sound very insecure since you have to let us all know your personal details (and believe me none of us care) over and over and over. Get a life–there is life outside of JJ’s blog you know.

@Melanie VanSanten @ 08/24/2011 at 10:32 am

I like the name actually

Haha. You guys are hilarious, but Melanie didn’t make up that statement. It’s what dumbass Miranda Kerr said a few months ago, when asked about how she felt about motherhood.

Benicio is not ugly! Just older. He was, in my opinion, really hot when he was younger.

Kimberly is an actress? since when?

Rod seems way happier than the couple?? ha ha … That was very nice to show support for her; al the siblings and mother/ step mothers around. The child will be well taken care of love and (money as well) for sure.

Both have decided to call their daughter Delilah?? I think that was Kimberly’s idea

I like the name

Delilah Del Toro (if she keeps Benicio’s last name) sounds so gorgeous.

Did I say the name was ugly?? Always judging and looking for the darkside

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/24/2011 at 12:51 pm

..Disgusting. No way I’ll be able to like him after this. LOL

I still don’t know Delilah but I’m sure she’s gorgeous

Lucky Charm @ 08/24/2011 at 1:05 pm

I agree with PJ, Delilah Del Toro just sounds so nice (Delilah Stewart, oth, not so much!) Congrats to the happy family, and best wishes to little Delilah! (Growing up with that bunch, she’ll need it, lol!)

You know Benecio was nowhere to be found. He obviously didn’t want that child, and Ugly Stewart thought she’d trap him. Fail.

Mllllllef @ 08/24/2011 at 2:24 pm

@Melanie VanSanten: I was kidding you, I’m agree with what you say….but I hate that woman, curvy or not !

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All