Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler grins at photographers as he heads to an office on Wednesday (August 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Late last week, the trailer for Gerry‘s latest movie, Machine Gun Preacher, was released! The film will be out in theaters nationwide on September 23.

Gerry will also hit the big screen soon in Coriolanus – did you see the newly released poster for the movie yet?

gerard butler office building beverly hills 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 4:32 pm

Yay!! Finally!!

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 4:36 pm

Beautiful as ever! He sure loves those sneakers!!! =)

Scottish stud alright! <3

Cutest thing I have seen all day.

Check out the curls…. very cute.

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 4:45 pm

LOVE the hair! The messier, the better!!

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 4:56 pm

@niknoks: Saw your reply on the previous thread. Couldn’t agree more with you!!

Casual and comfy! Love it. Looks great. Good to see him. :o)
~K

@Enough Already:

Not to jinx this thread but I’m just praying the crazy stays out of this one, last one was a nightmare.

sockpuppet @ 08/24/2011 at 5:08 pm

wonder if regis was there on accident or were they meetin?

sockpuppet @ 08/24/2011 at 5:12 pm

@niknoks: looks like he showers and lets the hair air dry?

Love the curls too and did Emelda Marcos steal all his shoes? He must really love those sneakers because he takes them every where he goes lately or I should say they take him every where he goes. ;) Comfy, casual Gerry. lookin good in the neighborhood.

sockpuppet @ 08/24/2011 at 5:17 pm

@sockpuppet: at another site, the pics show them walking in to the bldg together.

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 5:19 pm

@niknoks: They will show up. Everyone needs to do their best to ignore them!

gossiphound @ 08/24/2011 at 5:34 pm

@Tonto: Most men do not have that many pairs of shoes compared to women. If they find a shoe that’s comfortable they’ll stick with it. Unless they are these rappers who have every edition of every sneaker made plus some custom made ones. Not sure which rapper it is but he never wears the same pair of sneakers more than once. I trust he gives them away to charity or something.

gossiphound @ 08/24/2011 at 5:35 pm

@sockpuppet: Of course that could just be coincidence too. I wonder if the paps are cheeky enough to ask what their business is?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 6:04 pm

Oh llllaaawwwwdddd I just luv the “bed head look” on a hot dude…..
OOOhhhh feel a warm feelin’…. **reahces for a cok and heads back to the gutter….movin’ EA’s PlayGirl mags out of the way….****

Peace

Late Evie and @sockpuppet: @Enough Already: @niknoks:

Hey peeps responded on previous 744/45

dargabriel @ 08/24/2011 at 6:57 pm

If you people honestly believe that God has no control over natural disasters and what happens here on earth, wake up and think again. God is and nobody wants to listen. God sends angels down to shed light, for those out there who remain in darkness, will attract darkness and same holds true for the light. You as a people have freedom of choice in all your decissions, however there is a higher ultimate power who is the director and who will make the ultimate decission on all your actions and words you speak. Speak wisely and kindly to others, due onto others as want done onto you. I really hope you all are prepared for what’s to come, hopefully this will shed some light. Dargabriel

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/24/2011 at 6:59 pm

I guess my post didn’t make it the first time. I said there’s my little “Beverly Hillbilly” finally. He looks like he’s listening to his lines for Mavericks or maybe an American dialect coach! He seems to sometimes be talking to himself when he does that. Poor Gerry gets so much grief for his accent.
That also looks like a new shirt. I’ve never seen that one before and I know how he likes to wear the same things over and over again. Maybe he lost so much weight he had to go shopping. He’s not stretching those buttons like he used to though! I miss that!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/24/2011 at 7:03 pm

Somebody just hold me back! LOL!

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/24/2011 at 7:07 pm

Wonder what the building is? Maybe they just ran in to each other with no purpose. Regis is retired from the spot light now, or so I thought.

Good heavens, I like his unmade bed look. Love the tosseled look of those curls. MM MM Good!!

Love those curls!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 7:42 pm

***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR GUTTER AVAILABILITY. RESPOND QUICKLY DUE TO AVAILABILITY…….
COMPLETE WITH DROOL “TUNES” (aka spit patunes), towel racks, and a free years subscription to Gutter Living and PlayGirl). The Manager asks please to not “rough” up the Attendant…. though his shirt may be a little loose right now…. his boo-tay is tight enough to where you can’t even squeeze a credit card through. So, look but no touch-ee (thats no touching for you civilized folk)*** Further inquiries or questions please feel free to contact Management. Cokes and Tea service in the office 24/7. Thank you.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 7:45 pm

@25…forgot to include, the towels are yellow…any other color needed the tenant has to provide at their cost. Thank you. Management

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/24/2011 at 7:54 pm

Gerrrry!!
Lookin Good..Love the head of wavy curls..:)…

Interesting... @ 08/24/2011 at 8:41 pm

That ‘Brooke’ and “Who Ruined It” from the last thread have the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS.
Talking to yourself again, Brooooooke??

someone... @ 08/24/2011 at 8:43 pm

“Brooke cannot be believed because no one who has real info on him would care enough to beat this dead horse.
Those who know the truth about Gerard’s love life do not care if the crazy fans and strangers on this board know it. They could give a sh*t.
In fact, the women in Gerard’s life actually prefer that fans DON’T.
Brooke knows nothing about nothing; just like the rest of you.”
~ thanks 4 this ;)

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 8:50 pm

Hey Peeps…if I offended ANYONE with my posts 25 and 26 my sincere apologies. Just tryin’ to break the ice and spread a bit of sun shine…..

Anna Butler @ 08/24/2011 at 8:57 pm

I love Gerard!

Gerard's Vice @ 08/24/2011 at 9:21 pm

Well now that Ted has said Gerard now has a Vice name etc…its up to is t figure out which one it is…Ted said JUICY.
???

Gerard Butler @ 08/24/2011 at 9:21 pm

I hate Anna!

Love that messy look…looking hot Gerry!!!

wow luv the curls just wish he would let me run my fingers through and around them “pant” “pant” is it hot in here ?

Iknowdiddlysquat @ 08/24/2011 at 10:07 pm

Regis who ??? surely not Philbin hes an old man… I guess I am not up to date with all the people that Ger is “supposed’ to be WITH…
I love his look too all rumply and warm looking straight outta bed…

On a personal note, his hair is too long for me, looks like he’s been in the ocean and not washed it and its all sticky! But I know I’m in the minority around here on that, lol.
Nice to see him smiling, makes a big change from those recent red carpet pics where he looked so unhappy. We like happy Gerry!

sockpuppet @ 08/24/2011 at 10:43 pm

@Maggie P.U.: love the yellow towel…gerrys fans know the yellow towel…

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 10:56 pm

@38…thanks socks…keep forgetting totally different group than when I posted back in 2009…. everyone joked…. and what I posted (25-26) was nothin’ but it was all in good fun. Nothin’ like all this….true there were rants and all…but there also was more fun times to over come all the bad…

MPU

Love the curls, love the darker hair, love the man.

justsayin'too @ 08/24/2011 at 11:23 pm

Melli- I have to agree with you, I just don’t like the hair, but like the smile.

Nope not a fan of the long hair and facial hair. He looks dirty. Bet his mama doesn’t like it and wants him to clean up. Listen to your mama Gerry.

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 11:28 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Maggie, do we have anymore room in the gutter?? LOL and were those MY Playgirl mags, you were referring to? LOL You’re so funny. Thanks for the laughs tonight. I need to go back to the previous thread and get caught up, I just got back home. Oh and you certainly didn’t offend me with #25 and #26. LOL But you knew you wouldn’t anyway. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 11:44 pm

@EA..thanks babes…yeah, those were yours and oh yeah know would not affend you…you, compadre would and could make the P*pe even blush….. and yeah we have a bit more room… hehehehehe…

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 11:49 pm

@Maggie P.U.: The P*pe wouldn’t even come near me! lol What do you think of the above post about the IP addresses? Is that even possible to find out on here?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:05 am

@46 EA yes…. I asked my brother who makes the big bucks in computers because of what he knows and is good at. If you have the right “stuff” and the know how it can be done. Plus, as he also told me…the timing of certain posts, the posters themselves (are not smart enough to change how they word things, repeat themeselves, etc) and location of computers…you can post say on your lap top…go to your desk top…run to the library… and so forth….. Like I have mention, I know definitely who several are who have “red” me…just by certain things I say, timing etc. And JJ is not secured…. JMO and what I have learned from my brother….

And as for the P0pe not coming near ya…. lets just say we both would be in the confussional for the next 30 days….to start…. and I did read the post regarding the IP…. (for example, like with me I have -4 about my application for the gutter post…. I am so bad….LOL)

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 12:19 am

@Maggie P.U.: I’m not sure why you have a -4 on that post, I jumped on that one with a thumbs up. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:30 am

@48 EA thats ok… I like the color red :)

MPU

huangzhenwei, Was there a point to coping part of my post in your post? If you’re looking for a sugar daddy here, you’re barking up the wrong tree, kiddo! You may have lost your way, but I don’t think you’ll find many here buying what you are selling, Sorry!

dear everyone,

loving the blue on Gerry!! It suits him well. Love his smile

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 12:37 am

@huangzhenwei: YOU ARE PRETTY DUMB, hardly any men on this site. go away.

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 12:41 am

@Maggie P.U.: Read the posts on the previous thread. You, Eve and gossiphound are right on so many things. It’s kinda scary too, ya never know what crazy people are capable of. I do hope they have good security when they film Mavericks! You never know how far delusional people will take things.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 12:43 am

@Mellifera: ha, everyones eyes are diffrent! hair looks just shampood and air dried to me.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:58 am

@53 EA….

“You never know how far delusional people will take things.”

Apparently farther than what we all are thinking….. even to the point of saying they “are told”…… and being “chosen”, a “messenger” or anything of the sort (for starters….). Consider the source and move on. Oh, we need more yellow towels…:)

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 1:01 am

@Maggie P.U.: and there it is for u!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:01 am

@55 socks…

Ya just had to do it didn’t ya….. **out of Classic Coke grabs a 6-pack of Bud and bottle of Jack/shot glass….a yellow towel and babbles back to the gutter….*** I WAS doin’ fine nursin’ my last coke and studying….. my Criminal Law that is….

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:05 am

@55 socks….

thanks compadre’….:)

Made my night…. don’t need caffeine now!!!!

MPU

Gerry’s smile is just beautiful.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:09 am

@59 me…meant 57 not 55…sorry

MPU

I love the casual look he goes for.

So proud of all he has accomplished. He really has hit the big league now with films like Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher. This really is Gerry’s year!

goodgravy @ 08/25/2011 at 1:48 am

Blerg. This site has become like the fan boards. A handful of people talking about nothing.

@dargabriel: Many do understand intention can transform. Is these Eliza prophet preachings really beneficial on this type of audience? Please use your energies elsewhere.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 2:12 am

@goodgravy: and so, then yu come up with somethin interesting. ha. I put the yellow towel up for everyone, now you find somethin. ha

Yeaaaaaaaayyyyy… a new thread…. it’s about time !!… he looks cute in these pics….BTW… Hi everyone!!

Try sitting ina office allday @ 08/25/2011 at 3:29 am

@lolita: Hey, how are you?
yes, G looks fantastic !!! and I can’t wait 2 see MGP ! still trying 2 find out an Australia release date.
Is it just me but something seems different ? what is it ?

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 3:36 am

Shooters, where the yellow towel pic is from is NOT 1993! Do not kno where i got that! I think it is about 2000, and dvd came out 2003.

recent tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/unemplydactress “At cafe habana clubbing with @mariahcarey111 and Gerrard Butler is here!!! Gonna try and get a picture!!”
25 Aug 11, 03:24
http://twitter.com/#!/thetessallen “Gerald Butler @ Cafe Habana singing karaoke. Yup, I’m back in Malibu.”

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 7:12 am

Good Morning JJer’s! I hope that, if any of you are in the path of the hurricane, you stay safe! Have a great day!!

Mr. Unbuttoned Cuffs is back!
Love men in linen. Guaranteed to wrinkle. Linen can’t be controlled. The more you wear it the softer the wrinkles get making it less, well, wrinkly.
Those soft waves are pretty sexy. Love the rear-end shot of the back of his beautiful head of hair. Good length, glad he’s keeping it. Hope the meeting, or whatever it was, went well.
Said before, The Bricklayer is going to be so good. It could start his Borne franchise if done well. Why not? Anything can happen. I’d like him to play this Vail guy. He is so, so, so Gerry.
~K
waving out to Amanda my long-time loyal reader and story co-writer
PS, I have a similar shirt with the same royal blue but where it is white, it is turquoise… think I’ll wear it today :o) I will.

@Try sitting ina office allday: Hi Try, doing ok, still into moving mode. I’m not sure what you mean by different. If it’s for Gerry, I just think he is so busy with current work coming up and furture projects he is linked to that he has put on his business hat and doesn’t have as much time to do to much else. He is really pushing himself to get all his projects funded and he also has to prepare for all the premiere’s that will be coming up to push the movies that are ready to come out. He is going to have to steal some of Maggie’s cokes for the caffeine rushes to keept going.
I hope you have a happy and great day. Talk to you soon, off to work.

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 8:35 am

huangzhenwei is just a spammer, happens on many many sites, very annoying

@sockpuppet: I hope he had fun with the karaoke.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:34 am

GOOD MORNING GERRY! LOL, WOW !, WHAT A STUD MUFFIN, LOL, Yea Gerry is just so handsome and wonderful to look at, lol…I love all of him, the clothes, hair , the way he is just so natural. WHAT A RIDE! Yea, lol, just wonderful to see him happy. This is just a wonderful photo of Gerry. The hair is just dreamey…LOL… I just love the way he dresses, just so cute, just like his persona, Gerry is just so sweet, UNTIL HE ISN’T , LOL,,,,,,,,This made my day a new Thread!, Gerry loves to listen to Music he has his ear phone in, lol…..What a sweet smile, he looks like he is content, I am glad.
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 9:40 am

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: Always enjoy your Gerry gushing Appilonia! lol

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:50 am

@Enough Already: Thank you, but I really just am so happy to see that he looks good, looks like he is eating and feels good. I was worried you know, I know we all were there for a minute! I am not a swearing person, BUT I SWEAR Gerry is the cutest guy I have ever seen, I just am taken in by the way he is. LOL, LOL, I am waiting for the movies to come out! MGP, PTF, MAVERICKS, Well all of them..Gerry to me is a GEORGIA PEACH, and man oh man, I LOVE THEM. LOL. I just feel giggy when it comes to Gerry….. Thanks again,
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:51 am

@Enough Already:
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:53 am

oops sorry double post, ooops

Nuevamente con uds. buenos dias.les dejo este hermoso mambo de Perez Prado llamado Patricia….Kiss her and your lips will always want Patricia ,stroll her, see Patricia see move with all her charms mambo,cha-cha or merengue it ‘s Patricia.Heaven ,that ‘s where you’ll be when she’s in your arms.(instrumental interlude)……….In Japan they brag about the geisha who cares,long uncle sam has got Patricia.Eyes that have a starry sort of gleam for you,she ‘s like a million dollar dream come true.Everybody wishes they’d could steal her heart away,I guess,there’s so many trying but she never,never will say yes.Eyes that have a starry sort of gleam for you.She is like a million dollar dream come true.Kiss her and your lips will always want Patricia,stroll her,see Patricia move with all her charms…..In Japan they brag about the geisha,who cares, long uncle sam has got Patricia……..espero que les guste y muevan bien las caderas con un buen mambo ….amorcito I LOVE YOU.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 10:10 am

@Maggie P.U.:
Good Morning, Maggie, YOU NUT,LOL,,,,,I see you been taking care of the board, lol,,,,you are toooo funny, I will be laughing all day, Yea, YELLOW TOWEL, LOL, LOL. Gerry sure just looks wonderful, wow oh wow, I just love this photo of him. HE IS SO DREAMEY, LOL. OK, well no more Coffee for me, lol. To funny Maggie , have a great day. Appilonia G. MontiNegro

cubedweller @ 08/25/2011 at 10:15 am

Good Grief! Did he sleep in his car? Who dresses like that for a meeting? He makes the Home Depot crowd look dapper. A mess from head to foot. Obviously I’m in the minority here – but I don’t find extreme rumple on a middle-aged man adorable – just sloppy and disrespectful. Reeg is dressed casually as well, but he looks clean, pressed, hair combed and is wearing business-like shoes.
OK I’m done with my say. I await the red thumbs.

Gerry is just about the only person I can think of who can look as though he slept in his clothes, all just-rolled-outta-bed tousled and rumpled, and still manage to look like sex appeal on legs. What IS it about this guy?!
Peace, everybody!
Paisley

@Enough Already: Thanks, Enough Already…I’m in CT. Hubby & I will commence the battening down of the hatches when we get home from work today and be hitting the grocery store tomorrow to stock up on milk, bread & peanut butter. (that’s a little hurricane humor there) . We’ll be ready! Have a great day – Paisley

@lolita: Hi Lolita! How’s the packing going? Are you getting psyched for the move or fed up over it? It usually goes one way or the other. Gerry’s the only person I can think of who can look like he overslept and tumbled out of bed 5 minutes ago and still look good enough to eat. Or at least nibble on a little bit. ;-D

Regis is a good role model, mentor for Gerry. He’s very good at what he does too. And is retiring. Maybe they’re becoming friends, as in close friends. I like Gerry hanging with an older more wise and sophisticated crowd. Whatever this meeting is, it’s a good thing.
~K

@cubedweller: I completely agree with you. He looks like he hasn’t changed his clothes for three days and not showered either. Those shoes… hope he has them washed or cleaned from time to time.

Dear, #84
Tthey’re kind of both dressed alike, or did you not notice? I mean Regis is “old school” and has it pressed up more, but you have no idea what kind of “meeting” this is either do you?! AND it is California. AND it is summer. AND frankly, it doesn’t get any classier than linen! ;o)
~K

@GFW: Why do you think Regis Philbin is a good mentor for Gerard Butler?

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 11:38 am

@Paisley: Paisley, I’m on the east coast too, hoping it moves away from here. Hurry and get your groceries, they will sell out fast! Something about milk, eggs and bread when there is a storm. LOL Stay safe!

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 11:40 am

Did it say anywhere that Regis and Gerry were attending a meeting together? Maybe they just happened to walk in together??

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 11:54 am

@Paisley:
Hey Paisley, let me give you another view…Gerry is one of the most appealing, NATURAL LOOKING, NATURAL IN CLOTHING, NATURAL, I mean, he has that GIVEN NATURAL SEX APPEAL. Gerry does not need to be seen in clothes that are not GERRY. LOL, Gerry sure looks great in his suits, but I bet when he gets home he throws them on the roof, LOL,. Gerry is Scottish, and most are just a comfortable sort of people. One of the reasons Gerry is loved so much is he is so Natural, he has a built in sex appeal, OR Wash and run style, most of us could never get away with it. LOL,I am so glad that Gerry sticks to what he likes, this tells me alot about who he really is, what he stands for and how very, very smart he is. Gerry is very smart to just be his self, Gerry is a guy that can walk in any room, restaurant, or country and be appreciated for his style and work. Yes I will always promote Gerry because he is just truely wonderful in my eyes.
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

@91 for many reasons. He’s been in The Business for decades. Started out in one field then shifted. Can act, is funny, has a solid marriage, is committed to excellence, and I could go on and on.
He’s a survivor of some medical issues for another. Has a good eye for talent… produces and is very respected in Hollywood. Again I could go on.
I think Gerry needs a good father figure (beyond Alan) and beyond his mom’s husband who he may or may not have a father-like bond with.
Men like Gerry need a father figure. And mentors, male or female. Living or dead. He needs consistency and steady people in his life. Not saying these two are friends. We’ve no idea. I’m speculating. I though it said they were “attending” a meeting together?
Think he adores/admires/is attracted to a certain kind of woman’s spirit because he respects our coping abilities. Wants them. Needs them. Adores our inner strengths, flexibilities, management skills. LOL
He also needs to friend up. It’s time. Maybe he knows this too. Maybe he’s coming to enjoy the company of older people and honor them and their wisdom more than erratic and impulsive younger people? There is no substitute for experience.
~K

Dumb question no one can answer but does he still have his BlackBerry Pearl? It looks small like it, but hard to tell. Wonder what he’s listening to Adele? ;o) Hope it’s some audio tapes on how to turn off negative voice cycles! LOL Bless his heart. He’ll get there. I have faith in my lug. This is his season. Gearing up is right. I think he is very excited about Coriolanus. Hope both do well for him.
~K

@93…
“The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined at the office by Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin!”
The word “joined” could be open for interpretation I suspect. I like my fantasy and think they’re meeting includes each other. Besides Gerry’s been on his show. I like these photos. A more peaceful man is back.
~K

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 12:14 pm

@Enough Already:

Celebrity Gossip were the ones saying they were having a meeting so who knows if that was an assumption or the photographer actually got the information from the one of the horse’s mouths. More likely an assumption.

The problem with cargo pants is they look sloppy as a rule, as opposed to regular khakis or chinos. Guess Gerry needs more pockets these days.

However you can’t blame the man because he is just following a global trend. I blame the IT industry because the geeks who took over the world started the dressing down trend. There are many male celebs who looks about as rumpled as Gerry most of the time. The women wouldn’t dare because they end up on the Worst Dressed of the Week feature. I mean GQ had Gerry wearing cargos pants and the same sneakers declared as a style “giant” for the week. I blame the rappers for starting the wearing the shirts out, oversized and not tucked in. Notice Regis is all tucked in. LOL.

Don’t think it is fair about the hair. If you are blessed with naturally curly or wavy hair and you can just wash your hair and let it dry why not.

Explanation @ 08/25/2011 at 12:17 pm

How would the paparazzi know whether they had a meeting together? Did they ask?

Why does everyone seem to accept what JJ has written just because two men were seen to walk into a building at the same time?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:21 pm

@83 hey Appi…sorry no coffee for me that is all for you…LOL Only time drank it was in Boot Camp and that was enough. Only thing there though was it was not coffee more like very dark black sluge (sp) when you went to take a drink and looked in the cup it slid down LOL…and had a weird smell…. so no thanks coffee is all yours. Have a great day…

MPU

@GFW: I understand now…You are thinking Regis Philbin would be a good role model in Gerard Butler’s personal life. Maybe there is a certain void in his life in that respect. Regis Philbin seems admirable in those qualities. Professionally, Gerard Butler is actor/producer in feature film and Regis Philbin has been a long time talk/variety tv host. I don’t see a connection there that he might serve as an mentor in the line of business Gerard is pursuing…more than being supportive as a friend.

@Enough Already: JJ thread script states “Scottish stud was joined at the office by Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin!”. It seems odd there no pictures of them greeting each other as the walked through the doorway. Maybe another site has those photos. Until there are pictures or a public announcement…as always fans will just have to speculate.

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: YES…what you said! ;-D I couldn’t agree more, Appilonia. Well said! I promote and support Gerry as well, but the vast majority of my support gets put into my Live Journal honoring this truly unique, beautiful and talented man. Click on my name to visit if you would like. I’d love to have you!
Peace,
Paisley

@Enough Already: I tried to ask you…where on the east coast are you? Apologies if I double post – JJ seems to be having a few minor hiccups today…

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 12:59 pm

@Paisley: I’m in NJ, about 60 miles from NYC. I thought I heard on last night’s news that NYC might get a direct hit, but I’m guessing that’s just one of the projected paths of this storm. Lived most of my life on Long Island and we’ve been hit hard on occasion before it heads up to your area. Still hoping it turns eastward and spares us all.

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 1:03 pm

@GFW: Ok, I wasn’t sure if it was actually mentioned somewhere that they were attending a meeting together or if it was just assumed because they happened to walk into an office building together. Hey, where’s his man bag that he always carries to meetings???

@gossiphound: Style is subjective and it is ever changing. There are many influences as to what one decides on as “my style” in clothing. But mostly I think it has to do one’s position in life or business as to what one can wear. I agree with your statement about females… they are slammed frequently for fashion choices. Seems the public expects more from females and is more forgiving toward males where fashion is concerned. But then again if Regis Philbin was the one in the rumbled clothes, he would really get cut down for his choice. Maybe it is all public perception and what we have become accustomed to seeing a celebrity wearing. As we all know Gerard Butler usually looks great in a suit/tux on the red carpet. But maybe he is at the point in his career where feels more comfortable letting his wardrobe say…”this is the real me”. I think he knows what he can get away. Gerard is unique…and it seems he is not afraid to show his individuality.

@101, LLL, don’t see why what they do (as their chosen careers) has to do with with it mentoring. And I wasn’t specifically referring to the business (like each other) side to it but that Regis has made it successfully in the quicksand that is Hollywood. Hard to explain. But more on a personal nature… but of course this is all speculation after seeing a photo of them walking together! ooOOoo gossip, but good gossip. :o)
Think Gerry, after a decade in the business, is learning how to use Hollywood and not the other way around.
His whole ambiance seems better too. His posture. His aura. Okay… I’m sounding like dardingbat. LOL I have a saying about Gerry that you have to be careful what you drop in the water. In other words, who he chooses to hang out with… he becomes. That can shift from good, like Regis, to bad, like with people who betray his privacy. Who betrays privacy but (perhaps) people wishing to sabotage or steal his joy? I’ve another saying too, F.E.A.R. (for everything a reason).
~K

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 1:16 pm

@Paisley: Hey that is just Great! How beautiful , well done, thank you for the invite. I put a message in your journal but I do not know if it went threw. Appilonia G. MontiNegro…Thanks again…

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 1:17 pm

@GFW: “His whole ambiance seems better too. His posture. His aura. Okay… I’m sounding like dardingbat.”

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/25/2011 at 1:23 pm

@cubedweller:

“He makes the Home Depot crowd look dapper.”

What’s that suppose to mean? You’ve never been in a Home Depot before? I love that place! LOL!

@GFW: I agree. Your points are valid.

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/25/2011 at 1:30 pm

“Okay, I really did laugh out loud when I read this. Dardingbat. Love it. LOL Good one GFW!”

OK, sockpuppet, it’s chastising time! Is is not cruel to name call? LOL!

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: Hi Appilonia…I’m so glad you like my little corner of Gerry-worship! Nope, I don’t think your comment went through but that’s okay. You are welcome to visit as often as you like and you can always try again! :-)

Let me clarify my agreement with GFW in post #108. She does makes good points. “Think Gerry, after a decade in the business, is learning how to use Hollywood and not the other way around” I think he is very good at networking. He knows how and where to make contacts and connections. I also agree that the people one hangs out with can be a good or bad influence ….that is general good advice in anyone’s life. With that said, I am not agreeing with GFW if she is referencing Gerard Butler’s personal life or friends..that is her personal point of view and opinion…

After re-reading my posts… Sorry fellow JJ posters for my left out words and misspells. Some days are just that way. I guess I won’t be getting any high marks for multi-tasking today.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 3:03 pm

@Enough Already: evryone is wonderin. Regis on Craig Ferguson last nite saying doing lots of meetins. I think he might meet with Gerard just to do a week of hosting, but no more. Regis is 80 as of today, and he was up with it and funny on Ferguson. Gerry has been on his show 2 times 2009 and 2010.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 3:11 pm

@Latesummer’s Eve: u were challengin her right at her, tryin to get her to answer. name callin is a diff thing. sorry not so good at explaining!

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 3:17 pm

@LLL: u shld not apologize, my spellin and typin r bad, but I do not give a flyin f..k ha!

I am the worst 1 here.

angelsrock @ 08/25/2011 at 3:27 pm

@Paisley:

Our energy provider left messages on all thier customers phones to help with preparing for Irene. They said to expect power outages.
We’ll stock up on bottled water and plenty of nonperishable foods!
And batteries and maybe a few extra flashlights. I want to finish The Help this weekend before I see the movie. Stay away, Irene!!!

@sockpuppet: Thanks. i always enjoy your humor and good common sense

Dragonette @ 08/25/2011 at 4:04 pm

@cubedweller: IAWTC. Dude clearly needed to have a meeting with an iron. Meanwhile you have Regis beside him, who’s twice his age, looking fly and GQ as hell.

God Bless yoou all! @ 08/25/2011 at 4:21 pm

For those of you on the east coast, our prayers are with you.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

Try sitting ina office allday @ 08/25/2011 at 4:38 pm

@lolita: Hi, I’m not sure what i mean?? Don’t get me wrong he still looks completely handsome & fabulous.
always good to see G smiling & happy !
all the best with your move.
xx

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 4:53 pm

@Dragonette: lots of his fans love his wringkld look; makes us want to help him get dressed…. ha!

or undressed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkh33UymXw&feature=related

Gerry’s rumpled look is so him. Thin, built, scruffy, understated and rebellious. I think his long hair and hair color finally is adjusted to suit him. The blond wasn’t working. He looks very happy.

@Latesummer’s Eve:

Yes, it seems it’s one rule for one and another for the rest of us plebs. ;-D

@Paisley: Hi, Paisley. Still packing boxes. The place looks like a warehouse. I am a pack rat that’s for sure. I did get someone to come and take the appliances, they are shocked because I don’t want anything for them. I am just happy they are taking them off my hands and I won’t have to move them. I’m excited and a little nervous about the new life I am starting, but what the heck everyone needs a change once and awhile. I like Gerry’s casual look, the only thing is, when you see his back in the pic with Regis, his pants look twisted. I know I am caught again checking out his butt (or lack of one). Can’t seem to help myself.

@Try sitting ina office allday: Try, I think the difference is he darkened his hair and his beard is getting a little grayer. We seem to be adjusting to his new slim body to where it doesn’t seem to shock us anymore. I know you think he is a handsome bugger and I agree with you there. Did you find out about any release dates yet for your area? I hope they start advertising the trailer soon with more info on where and when the movie will be available to the general public. Take care and talk to you soon.

Gerry seems to like cargo pants.

Good grief, I just checked on the hurricane, it looks so huge. To all the JJr’s in its path please be safe. Where I am in NY we might get the outer edge but not like what is heading up the shoreline.
Our earth seems to be going through some major changes, and not for the good. Some much destruction happening all over the world.

Socketpuppet….thanks for the video…. I haven’t watched that in a while and I just loved watching Gerry strip down especially with that stripper song… what a hoot….What I would have given to have been there helping out…I feel just like Apilonia(?sp)…I could really gush over him. I just love him…love everything about him…don’t know why….but “he does have a spell on me”….lol

Pls stop wearing cargo pants, I hate it!!!!!!!!! clean on top, raggedy on the bottom.

Love you 300x

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/25/2011 at 8:08 pm

@Pete:

It’s the pockets! They’re full of cell phones.

Mellifera @ 08/25/2011 at 8:10 pm

@sockpuppet: You’re so right…we all see different things! Right now I’m more focussed on his nice smile, so if he wants to wear baggy ole pants then I’m gonna say “go for it, Ger!”, lol.

@Mellifera: Melli, you silly goose, baggy ole pants. Yeah, I’m with you, I’d like something tighter to show off his long lean legs. I’m sure you agree.
New thread but not so nice of one so far.