Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler grins at photographers as he heads to an office on Wednesday (August 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined at the office by Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Late last week, the trailer for Gerry‘s latest movie, Machine Gun Preacher, was released! The film will be out in theaters nationwide on September 23.

Gerry will also hit the big screen soon in Coriolanus – did you see the newly released poster for the movie yet?

gerard butler office building beverly hills 01
gerard butler office building beverly hills 02
gerard butler office building beverly hills 03
gerard butler office building beverly hills 04
gerard butler office building beverly hills 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 7:45 pm

@25…forgot to include, the towels are yellow…any other color needed the tenant has to provide at their cost. Thank you. Management

Peace.

MPU

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/24/2011 at 7:54 pm

Gerrrry!!
Lookin Good..Love the head of wavy curls..:)…

Interesting... @ 08/24/2011 at 8:41 pm

That ‘Brooke’ and “Who Ruined It” from the last thread have the EXACT SAME IP ADDRESS.
Talking to yourself again, Brooooooke??

someone... @ 08/24/2011 at 8:43 pm

“Brooke cannot be believed because no one who has real info on him would care enough to beat this dead horse.
Those who know the truth about Gerard’s love life do not care if the crazy fans and strangers on this board know it. They could give a sh*t.
In fact, the women in Gerard’s life actually prefer that fans DON’T.
Brooke knows nothing about nothing; just like the rest of you.”
~ thanks 4 this ;)

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 8:50 pm

Hey Peeps…if I offended ANYONE with my posts 25 and 26 my sincere apologies. Just tryin’ to break the ice and spread a bit of sun shine…..

Peace.

MPU

Anna Butler @ 08/24/2011 at 8:57 pm

I love Gerard!

Gerard's Vice @ 08/24/2011 at 9:21 pm

Well now that Ted has said Gerard now has a Vice name etc…its up to is t figure out which one it is…Ted said JUICY.
???

Gerard Butler @ 08/24/2011 at 9:21 pm

I hate Anna!

Love that messy look…looking hot Gerry!!!

wow luv the curls just wish he would let me run my fingers through and around them “pant” “pant” is it hot in here ?

Iknowdiddlysquat @ 08/24/2011 at 10:07 pm

Regis who ??? surely not Philbin hes an old man… I guess I am not up to date with all the people that Ger is “supposed’ to be WITH…
I love his look too all rumply and warm looking straight outta bed…

On a personal note, his hair is too long for me, looks like he’s been in the ocean and not washed it and its all sticky! But I know I’m in the minority around here on that, lol.
Nice to see him smiling, makes a big change from those recent red carpet pics where he looked so unhappy. We like happy Gerry!

sockpuppet @ 08/24/2011 at 10:43 pm

@Maggie P.U.: love the yellow towel…gerrys fans know the yellow towel…

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 10:56 pm

@38…thanks socks…keep forgetting totally different group than when I posted back in 2009…. everyone joked…. and what I posted (25-26) was nothin’ but it was all in good fun. Nothin’ like all this….true there were rants and all…but there also was more fun times to over come all the bad…

Peace.

MPU

Love the curls, love the darker hair, love the man.

justsayin'too @ 08/24/2011 at 11:23 pm

Melli- I have to agree with you, I just don’t like the hair, but like the smile.

Nope not a fan of the long hair and facial hair. He looks dirty. Bet his mama doesn’t like it and wants him to clean up. Listen to your mama Gerry.

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 11:28 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Maggie, do we have anymore room in the gutter?? LOL and were those MY Playgirl mags, you were referring to? LOL You’re so funny. Thanks for the laughs tonight. I need to go back to the previous thread and get caught up, I just got back home. Oh and you certainly didn’t offend me with #25 and #26. LOL But you knew you wouldn’t anyway. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/24/2011 at 11:44 pm

@EA..thanks babes…yeah, those were yours and oh yeah know would not affend you…you, compadre would and could make the P*pe even blush….. and yeah we have a bit more room… hehehehehe…

Peace.

MPU

Enough Already @ 08/24/2011 at 11:49 pm

@Maggie P.U.: The P*pe wouldn’t even come near me! lol What do you think of the above post about the IP addresses? Is that even possible to find out on here?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:05 am

@46 EA yes…. I asked my brother who makes the big bucks in computers because of what he knows and is good at. If you have the right “stuff” and the know how it can be done. Plus, as he also told me…the timing of certain posts, the posters themselves (are not smart enough to change how they word things, repeat themeselves, etc) and location of computers…you can post say on your lap top…go to your desk top…run to the library… and so forth….. Like I have mention, I know definitely who several are who have “red” me…just by certain things I say, timing etc. And JJ is not secured…. JMO and what I have learned from my brother….

And as for the P0pe not coming near ya…. lets just say we both would be in the confussional for the next 30 days….to start…. and I did read the post regarding the IP…. (for example, like with me I have -4 about my application for the gutter post…. I am so bad….LOL)

Peace.

MPU

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 12:19 am

@Maggie P.U.: I’m not sure why you have a -4 on that post, I jumped on that one with a thumbs up. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:30 am

@48 EA thats ok… I like the color red :)

Peace.

MPU

huangzhenwei, Was there a point to coping part of my post in your post? If you’re looking for a sugar daddy here, you’re barking up the wrong tree, kiddo! You may have lost your way, but I don’t think you’ll find many here buying what you are selling, Sorry!

dear everyone,