Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler grins at photographers as he heads to an office on Wednesday (August 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined at the office by Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Late last week, the trailer for Gerry‘s latest movie, Machine Gun Preacher, was released! The film will be out in theaters nationwide on September 23.

Gerry will also hit the big screen soon in Coriolanus – did you see the newly released poster for the movie yet?

gerard butler office building beverly hills 01
gerard butler office building beverly hills 02
gerard butler office building beverly hills 03
gerard butler office building beverly hills 04
gerard butler office building beverly hills 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 12:37 am

@huangzhenwei: YOU ARE PRETTY DUMB, hardly any men on this site. go away.

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 12:41 am

@Maggie P.U.: Read the posts on the previous thread. You, Eve and gossiphound are right on so many things. It’s kinda scary too, ya never know what crazy people are capable of. I do hope they have good security when they film Mavericks! You never know how far delusional people will take things.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 12:43 am

@Mellifera: ha, everyones eyes are diffrent! hair looks just shampood and air dried to me.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:58 am

@53 EA….

“You never know how far delusional people will take things.”

Apparently farther than what we all are thinking….. even to the point of saying they “are told”…… and being “chosen”, a “messenger” or anything of the sort (for starters….). Consider the source and move on. Oh, we need more yellow towels…:)

Peace.

MPU

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 1:01 am

@Maggie P.U.: and there it is for u!

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:01 am

@55 socks…

Ya just had to do it didn’t ya….. **out of Classic Coke grabs a 6-pack of Bud and bottle of Jack/shot glass….a yellow towel and babbles back to the gutter….*** I WAS doin’ fine nursin’ my last coke and studying….. my Criminal Law that is….

Peace.

MPU

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:05 am

@55 socks….

thanks compadre’….:)

Made my night…. don’t need caffeine now!!!!

Peace.

MPU

Gerry’s smile is just beautiful.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 1:09 am

@59 me…meant 57 not 55…sorry

Peace.

MPU

I love the casual look he goes for.

So proud of all he has accomplished. He really has hit the big league now with films like Coriolanus and Machine Gun Preacher. This really is Gerry’s year!

goodgravy @ 08/25/2011 at 1:48 am

Blerg. This site has become like the fan boards. A handful of people talking about nothing.

@dargabriel: Many do understand intention can transform. Is these Eliza prophet preachings really beneficial on this type of audience? Please use your energies elsewhere.

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 2:12 am

@goodgravy: and so, then yu come up with somethin interesting. ha. I put the yellow towel up for everyone, now you find somethin. ha

Yeaaaaaaaayyyyy… a new thread…. it’s about time !!… he looks cute in these pics….BTW… Hi everyone!!

Try sitting ina office allday @ 08/25/2011 at 3:29 am

@lolita: Hey, how are you?
yes, G looks fantastic !!! and I can’t wait 2 see MGP ! still trying 2 find out an Australia release date.
Is it just me but something seems different ? what is it ?

sockpuppet @ 08/25/2011 at 3:36 am

Shooters, where the yellow towel pic is from is NOT 1993! Do not kno where i got that! I think it is about 2000, and dvd came out 2003.

recent tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/unemplydactress “At cafe habana clubbing with @mariahcarey111 and Gerrard Butler is here!!! Gonna try and get a picture!!”
25 Aug 11, 03:24
http://twitter.com/#!/thetessallen “Gerald Butler @ Cafe Habana singing karaoke. Yup, I’m back in Malibu.”

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 7:12 am

Good Morning JJer’s! I hope that, if any of you are in the path of the hurricane, you stay safe! Have a great day!!

Mr. Unbuttoned Cuffs is back!
Love men in linen. Guaranteed to wrinkle. Linen can’t be controlled. The more you wear it the softer the wrinkles get making it less, well, wrinkly.
Those soft waves are pretty sexy. Love the rear-end shot of the back of his beautiful head of hair. Good length, glad he’s keeping it. Hope the meeting, or whatever it was, went well.
Said before, The Bricklayer is going to be so good. It could start his Borne franchise if done well. Why not? Anything can happen. I’d like him to play this Vail guy. He is so, so, so Gerry.
~K
waving out to Amanda my long-time loyal reader and story co-writer
PS, I have a similar shirt with the same royal blue but where it is white, it is turquoise… think I’ll wear it today :o) I will.

@Try sitting ina office allday: Hi Try, doing ok, still into moving mode. I’m not sure what you mean by different. If it’s for Gerry, I just think he is so busy with current work coming up and furture projects he is linked to that he has put on his business hat and doesn’t have as much time to do to much else. He is really pushing himself to get all his projects funded and he also has to prepare for all the premiere’s that will be coming up to push the movies that are ready to come out. He is going to have to steal some of Maggie’s cokes for the caffeine rushes to keept going.
I hope you have a happy and great day. Talk to you soon, off to work.

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 8:35 am

huangzhenwei is just a spammer, happens on many many sites, very annoying

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All