Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler: Beverly Hills Office Meeting

Gerard Butler grins at photographers as he heads to an office on Wednesday (August 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Late last week, the trailer for Gerry‘s latest movie, Machine Gun Preacher, was released! The film will be out in theaters nationwide on September 23.

Gerry will also hit the big screen soon in Coriolanus – did you see the newly released poster for the movie yet?

gerard butler office building beverly hills 01
gerard butler office building beverly hills 02
gerard butler office building beverly hills 03
gerard butler office building beverly hills 04
gerard butler office building beverly hills 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

@sockpuppet: I hope he had fun with the karaoke.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:34 am

GOOD MORNING GERRY! LOL, WOW !, WHAT A STUD MUFFIN, LOL, Yea Gerry is just so handsome and wonderful to look at, lol…I love all of him, the clothes, hair , the way he is just so natural. WHAT A RIDE! Yea, lol, just wonderful to see him happy. This is just a wonderful photo of Gerry. The hair is just dreamey…LOL… I just love the way he dresses, just so cute, just like his persona, Gerry is just so sweet, UNTIL HE ISN’T , LOL,,,,,,,,This made my day a new Thread!, Gerry loves to listen to Music he has his ear phone in, lol…..What a sweet smile, he looks like he is content, I am glad.
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 9:40 am

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: Always enjoy your Gerry gushing Appilonia! lol

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:50 am

@Enough Already: Thank you, but I really just am so happy to see that he looks good, looks like he is eating and feels good. I was worried you know, I know we all were there for a minute! I am not a swearing person, BUT I SWEAR Gerry is the cutest guy I have ever seen, I just am taken in by the way he is. LOL, LOL, I am waiting for the movies to come out! MGP, PTF, MAVERICKS, Well all of them..Gerry to me is a GEORGIA PEACH, and man oh man, I LOVE THEM. LOL. I just feel giggy when it comes to Gerry….. Thanks again,
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:51 am

@Enough Already:
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 9:53 am

oops sorry double post, ooops

Nuevamente con uds. buenos dias.les dejo este hermoso mambo de Perez Prado llamado Patricia….Kiss her and your lips will always want Patricia ,stroll her, see Patricia see move with all her charms mambo,cha-cha or merengue it ‘s Patricia.Heaven ,that ‘s where you’ll be when she’s in your arms.(instrumental interlude)……….In Japan they brag about the geisha who cares,long uncle sam has got Patricia.Eyes that have a starry sort of gleam for you,she ‘s like a million dollar dream come true.Everybody wishes they’d could steal her heart away,I guess,there’s so many trying but she never,never will say yes.Eyes that have a starry sort of gleam for you.She is like a million dollar dream come true.Kiss her and your lips will always want Patricia,stroll her,see Patricia move with all her charms…..In Japan they brag about the geisha,who cares, long uncle sam has got Patricia……..espero que les guste y muevan bien las caderas con un buen mambo ….amorcito I LOVE YOU.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 10:10 am

@Maggie P.U.:
Good Morning, Maggie, YOU NUT,LOL,,,,,I see you been taking care of the board, lol,,,,you are toooo funny, I will be laughing all day, Yea, YELLOW TOWEL, LOL, LOL. Gerry sure just looks wonderful, wow oh wow, I just love this photo of him. HE IS SO DREAMEY, LOL. OK, well no more Coffee for me, lol. To funny Maggie , have a great day. Appilonia G. MontiNegro

cubedweller @ 08/25/2011 at 10:15 am

Good Grief! Did he sleep in his car? Who dresses like that for a meeting? He makes the Home Depot crowd look dapper. A mess from head to foot. Obviously I’m in the minority here – but I don’t find extreme rumple on a middle-aged man adorable – just sloppy and disrespectful. Reeg is dressed casually as well, but he looks clean, pressed, hair combed and is wearing business-like shoes.
OK I’m done with my say. I await the red thumbs.

Gerry is just about the only person I can think of who can look as though he slept in his clothes, all just-rolled-outta-bed tousled and rumpled, and still manage to look like sex appeal on legs. What IS it about this guy?!
Peace, everybody!
Paisley

@Enough Already: Thanks, Enough Already…I’m in CT. Hubby & I will commence the battening down of the hatches when we get home from work today and be hitting the grocery store tomorrow to stock up on milk, bread & peanut butter. (that’s a little hurricane humor there) . We’ll be ready! Have a great day – Paisley

@lolita: Hi Lolita! How’s the packing going? Are you getting psyched for the move or fed up over it? It usually goes one way or the other. Gerry’s the only person I can think of who can look like he overslept and tumbled out of bed 5 minutes ago and still look good enough to eat. Or at least nibble on a little bit. ;-D

Regis is a good role model, mentor for Gerry. He’s very good at what he does too. And is retiring. Maybe they’re becoming friends, as in close friends. I like Gerry hanging with an older more wise and sophisticated crowd. Whatever this meeting is, it’s a good thing.
~K

@cubedweller: I completely agree with you. He looks like he hasn’t changed his clothes for three days and not showered either. Those shoes… hope he has them washed or cleaned from time to time.

Dear, #84
Tthey’re kind of both dressed alike, or did you not notice? I mean Regis is “old school” and has it pressed up more, but you have no idea what kind of “meeting” this is either do you?! AND it is California. AND it is summer. AND frankly, it doesn’t get any classier than linen! ;o)
~K

@GFW: Why do you think Regis Philbin is a good mentor for Gerard Butler?

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 11:38 am

@Paisley: Paisley, I’m on the east coast too, hoping it moves away from here. Hurry and get your groceries, they will sell out fast! Something about milk, eggs and bread when there is a storm. LOL Stay safe!

Enough Already @ 08/25/2011 at 11:40 am

Did it say anywhere that Regis and Gerry were attending a meeting together? Maybe they just happened to walk in together??

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 08/25/2011 at 11:54 am

@Paisley:
Hey Paisley, let me give you another view…Gerry is one of the most appealing, NATURAL LOOKING, NATURAL IN CLOTHING, NATURAL, I mean, he has that GIVEN NATURAL SEX APPEAL. Gerry does not need to be seen in clothes that are not GERRY. LOL, Gerry sure looks great in his suits, but I bet when he gets home he throws them on the roof, LOL,. Gerry is Scottish, and most are just a comfortable sort of people. One of the reasons Gerry is loved so much is he is so Natural, he has a built in sex appeal, OR Wash and run style, most of us could never get away with it. LOL,I am so glad that Gerry sticks to what he likes, this tells me alot about who he really is, what he stands for and how very, very smart he is. Gerry is very smart to just be his self, Gerry is a guy that can walk in any room, restaurant, or country and be appreciated for his style and work. Yes I will always promote Gerry because he is just truely wonderful in my eyes.
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

@91 for many reasons. He’s been in The Business for decades. Started out in one field then shifted. Can act, is funny, has a solid marriage, is committed to excellence, and I could go on and on.
He’s a survivor of some medical issues for another. Has a good eye for talent… produces and is very respected in Hollywood. Again I could go on.
I think Gerry needs a good father figure (beyond Alan) and beyond his mom’s husband who he may or may not have a father-like bond with.
Men like Gerry need a father figure. And mentors, male or female. Living or dead. He needs consistency and steady people in his life. Not saying these two are friends. We’ve no idea. I’m speculating. I though it said they were “attending” a meeting together?
Think he adores/admires/is attracted to a certain kind of woman’s spirit because he respects our coping abilities. Wants them. Needs them. Adores our inner strengths, flexibilities, management skills. LOL
He also needs to friend up. It’s time. Maybe he knows this too. Maybe he’s coming to enjoy the company of older people and honor them and their wisdom more than erratic and impulsive younger people? There is no substitute for experience.
~K

Dumb question no one can answer but does he still have his BlackBerry Pearl? It looks small like it, but hard to tell. Wonder what he’s listening to Adele? ;o) Hope it’s some audio tapes on how to turn off negative voice cycles! LOL Bless his heart. He’ll get there. I have faith in my lug. This is his season. Gearing up is right. I think he is very excited about Coriolanus. Hope both do well for him.
~K

@93…
“The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined at the office by Regis and Kelly host Regis Philbin!”
The word “joined” could be open for interpretation I suspect. I like my fantasy and think they’re meeting includes each other. Besides Gerry’s been on his show. I like these photos. A more peaceful man is back.
~K

gossiphound @ 08/25/2011 at 12:14 pm

@Enough Already:

Celebrity Gossip were the ones saying they were having a meeting so who knows if that was an assumption or the photographer actually got the information from the one of the horse’s mouths. More likely an assumption.

The problem with cargo pants is they look sloppy as a rule, as opposed to regular khakis or chinos. Guess Gerry needs more pockets these days.

However you can’t blame the man because he is just following a global trend. I blame the IT industry because the geeks who took over the world started the dressing down trend. There are many male celebs who looks about as rumpled as Gerry most of the time. The women wouldn’t dare because they end up on the Worst Dressed of the Week feature. I mean GQ had Gerry wearing cargos pants and the same sneakers declared as a style “giant” for the week. I blame the rappers for starting the wearing the shirts out, oversized and not tucked in. Notice Regis is all tucked in. LOL.

Don’t think it is fair about the hair. If you are blessed with naturally curly or wavy hair and you can just wash your hair and let it dry why not.

Explanation @ 08/25/2011 at 12:17 pm

How would the paparazzi know whether they had a meeting together? Did they ask?

Why does everyone seem to accept what JJ has written just because two men were seen to walk into a building at the same time?

Maggie P.U. @ 08/25/2011 at 12:21 pm

@83 hey Appi…sorry no coffee for me that is all for you…LOL Only time drank it was in Boot Camp and that was enough. Only thing there though was it was not coffee more like very dark black sluge (sp) when you went to take a drink and looked in the cup it slid down LOL…and had a weird smell…. so no thanks coffee is all yours. Have a great day…

Peace.