Reese Witherspoon: Lindex's New Face!

Reese Witherspoon: Lindex's New Face!

Reese Witherspoon is the new face of Swedish clothing company Lindex‘s fall 2011 campaign, “California Denim”!

“I have always loved denim and knitted garments that can be mixed and matched. Lindex’ fashion suits my style perfectly and I am very pleased to be a model for the new collection,” the 35-year-old actress said.

Also pictured inside: Reese wearing a Juicy Couture “Poppy Fields” wrap dress and carrying a to-go bag and drink while leaving a restaurant after having lunch on Wednesday (August 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Check out a behind the scenes video of Reese shooting the campaign below…

Reese Witherspoon: Lindex’s New Face

20+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon out and about and in the Lindex campaign…

reese witherspoon lindex new face 01
reese witherspoon lindex new face 19
reese witherspoon lindex new face 20

Photos: AKM, Lindex
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Famewhore!! Stop, Jared!

I’ve seen the ads all over Oslo she looks great :)

bwahaha. No minute without her. I was right, the next stop- Shopping. I think I won’t check the site for a while, beause whenever I open it – here we go, Reese.

She looks photoshopped!

No matter what site you go to, she will be there! They are pushing her very very hard right now.

and Yes, photoshopped.
Most stuff like this is!

Coral Reef @ 08/25/2011 at 9:45 am

She sure do love $$$$. I mean she LOVES it more than the average person. She is getting paid to endorse a clothing line? They must have really offered her a $weet deal!

She looks great and so do the clothes!

elisavirginiasaaa @ 08/25/2011 at 9:51 am

hatar den här kvinnan

natusia75 @ 08/25/2011 at 9:59 am

http://tnij.com/veriiiified – CHECK IT , LOOk . lol ?

okay they majorly slimmed her down.

why can’t we just see celebrities for what they truly look like? they are much more likeable that way

The photoshop function on their computers must have exploded from overuse with these pictures of Reese! They stretched her to make her look taller and took all the chunk out of her hips, waist, thighs. And airbrushed all the eye wrinkles away. I bet these ads don’t even see the light of day in the UK. They are cracking down really hard on photoshop overuse. If I eyeroll anymore over these pictures my eyeballs are going to pop out of my head.

I would rather see real people in these clothes. These pictures are hyper-photoshopped! Not good.

Wow, you people are horrible & jealous! Probably blind as well, cause she looks gorgeous!! And you can’t photoshop a video!!
She’s just a gorgeous, real and friendly woman.

Kinda funny, here in Lindexcountry a major newspaper interviewed her for this new campaign and the headline was: “Helylle till salu” which means “All wool for sale” but “All wool” is an expression meaning Goody Two-Shoes. Thought that was pretty clever.

Why does she persist in saying she was 22 when she “became a mother?” She was 23. It”s those little slips that let me know she’s rewriting her past to suit her purpose. It’s like that statement that she was “too poor” to hire help when Ava was born which is another howler. Yes, she does look fabulous here which says the photo session was a long, long time ago. Bikini pictures don’t lie either.

@Liz: not saying they did it in this video, because i don’t think they did but It is absolutely possible to “alter” a video, that is basically called image processing and can be done as a video is only a series of image.

@Liz: not saying they did it in this video, because i don’t think they did but It is absolutely possible to “alter” a video, that is basically called image processing and can be done as a video is only a series of images.

Love seeing Reese in ads here in Scandinavia!! I am from Norway, worked at Lindex for several years and have been a fan since the 90s!

However, I agree: the photos are seriously photoshopped. Reese is so beautiful in her own right, it would be better if they kept it natural. She is not that thin in other photos / movies. She is much better looking the way she is – it is nice to see celebs that are real women with some curves!

I dont get why they did all this photoshopping! :-(

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 08/25/2011 at 1:39 pm

Well since she is soooooo loved in other country’s, they should of pulled her and her gay fugly guy’s passports and left them there!

Greasy Reesy!!!

She looks great, I love this campaign

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 08/25/2011 at 3:31 pm

@Pattycake: Maybe she means getting pregnant at 22

@Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!!: It’s highly unlikely that she actually went to Sweden, the shoot probably happened in LA

funny how she looks nothing like those ads in real life. Marvels of the photoshop. Any average Jane you see in the street could become a model these days!

Love&Justice @ 08/25/2011 at 4:42 pm

I think @Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! is talking about her “honeymoons’ all over the world, not Sweden.

Its all about the money and image!!!

Too bad!