Alexander Skarsgard: More 'Maisie' Work

Alexander Skarsgard: More 'Maisie' Work

Alexander Skarsgard arrives on the set of his latest movie, What Maisie Knew, on Friday (August 26) in New York City.

The 35-year-old Swedish actor, who celebrated his birthday the day before, took time to greet fans and pose for photos before getting to work.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alex‘s schedule might just get a bit busier!

Along with True Blood, he’s in talks for the thriller The East with Brit Marling and is rumored to be attached to the drama Disconnect.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard arriving on the What Maisie Knew set in NYC…

alexander skarsgard more maisie work 01
alexander skarsgard more maisie work 11
alexander skarsgard more maisie work 12

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I’ll iron it for him!!!!

Alex looks great. I’ve always loved him in grey t-shirts for some reason. I think this will be an awesome movie for him.

I thought gay people were supposed to have great fashion sense. This guy is always in the same straight-out-of-walmart clothes.

Nelly Fang @ 08/26/2011 at 6:23 pm

@ewww: Who said I was gay?

@Macy:

Omg that pic about nearly killed me lol

Yeah Alex that shirt is a wrinkled mess, he needs a woman! haha

Is it even possible to be sick of seeing him??? I think not!

famewh*re @ 08/26/2011 at 6:39 pm

oh dear lord! he’s always here! what a famewh*re!!!!

@Dani: guess hebforgot to lay that out for hotel laundry.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/26/2011 at 6:48 pm

So is the hurricane going to interrupt filming?

@PurpleSamantha: Probably. Of course I say that without knowing what the filming schedule for the weekend is/was.

I think Alex will have to get out of NYC for a few days by the sounds of it, maybe back to Sweden for a few days then?

Crazy Azz Biatch @ 08/26/2011 at 7:07 pm

He’s looking gorgeous as always.
Here’s the C mag article

Judith One @ 08/26/2011 at 7:11 pm

He’s very classy and talentuous actor!

Crazy Azz Biatch @ 08/26/2011 at 7:15 pm

Sorry guys! That’s not the C mag link that I put up.

JJ won’t let me put up the real link for the Cmag article. I’ve tried 6 times now and used different names. I don’t get why they won’t let me post it.

I hope he will be doing Disconnect for sure in NYC. I’m going there in Oct so maybe he will still be filming there.

Perhaps you could just copy and paste the interesting parts of the article if it won’t let you post the link?

@Dani: No reason to evacuate, really, just hunker down in the hotel for a day or two. Unless his hotel is in a flood zone, and then maybe just head west. Flying out unless he had too, basically too late for that, the airports are probably a mess.

he looks especially fine in this round of pics for some reason. Summer tan. Smiling. Happy. Maybe he’s gained a little weight back/ I forgive the shirt for the wrinkles, it fits great and is a good color on him. Maybe it’s one of those that’s supposed to be worn wrinkled? Re evacuations — The Jersey beaches have all been evacuated now I think. I know Atlantic City has, as of noon today. I came up last night. I think in NY it will just be the low lying areas around the southern tip, Battery Park area and some of the islands that are also low. He should be OK where he is. He can play on his IPad (nice to see it return) and get a few free days maybe.

@seeshay: Here’s a map of the evacuation zone:

I suspect he’s safe where he’s staying (if he is staying at the Bowery). Who knows, maybe he thinks the idea of being in a hurricane is sort of fun.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/26/2011 at 8:26 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what is C mag?

Anna skarsgard @ 08/26/2011 at 8:59 pm