Gerard Butler: Surfing Lessons in Malibu!

Gerard Butler: Surfing Lessons in Malibu!

Gerard Butler hits the waves for some surfing lessons on Friday (August 26) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor took a dip in the ocean with two instructors before heading to the showers to rinse off.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard was spotted taking his pug Lolita for a walk around the neighborhood.

Gerard reportedly “might be in talks” for the big screen adaptation of the novel “Firing Point” retitled Hunter Killer.

The film would center around a team of NAVY Seals in a submarine sent on a mission to Russia to stop an admiral from starting war with America, according to ComingSoon.net.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler taking surfing lessons in Malibu…

gerard butler surfing lessons shower 01
gerard butler surfing lessons shower 16
gerard butler surfing lessons shower 17
gerard butler surfing lessons shower 18
gerard butler surfing lessons shower 19

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

It seems Butler is going to need a surfing double… After all this time he doesn’t seem to have mastered much IMO. Reese Witherspoon looked better on a board than Butler. I wonder what she is doing next month??? Joking kiddies. :P

Have to say he really is taking this part seriously. He also is getting a skill that he can enjoy after the movie is made. Looking good!!

Good heavens I would love to help him out of that wet suit. Well I better get to packing more boxes and getting the big brute off my mind. Have a good night JJr’s enjoy those new pics of him, I know I am.
Hi Manny, have a great evening!

God Bless yoou all! @ 08/26/2011 at 6:05 pm

Mark 11:25
New International Version
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Enough Already @ 08/26/2011 at 6:11 pm

Come here Gerry baby, let me help you dry off. MAGGIE, do we have any clean yellow towels??????

I see Mr Butler is packing some heat in that wet suit! I can see it all lol

Maggie P.U. @ 08/26/2011 at 6:27 pm

@ Enough (7) Yep…. **runnin’ with towels!!!!*** u start at the top and I’ll do the bottom….. we’ll get him nice and dry in no time… yeah…no time…. **babbles as heads back to the gutter/spa**

Peace.

MPU/”The Stone”

Enough Already @ 08/26/2011 at 6:33 pm

@Maggie P.U.: WHAT?? There ya go again taking the BEST part! Ya gotta share the bottom Maggie!! This could be my last chance, I might blow away in the hurricane!! Give a friend a break, will ya????

Maggie P.U. @ 08/26/2011 at 6:41 pm

Ok Enough (10) since ya put it that way….. I will “do” the top…..but keep in mind while you are “south of the border” things may “happen” while I am taking care of the “northern parts”…. like the “raisin’ of the storm flag”-in your case..you won’t be the only one gettin’ blown away in that hurricane…. boy…u better remember this…. cuz its my turn the next time!!!! **mumbles on way back to gutter/spa to get lotion…**

Peace.

MPU

Is he getting a lesson from Frosty? Sure looks like him.

Enough Already @ 08/26/2011 at 7:08 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Now that’s the kinda hurricane I wouldn’t mind being blown away in! I’ll remember that it’s your turn next time. Hope I don’t lose an eye in the raisin’ of the storm flag.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/26/2011 at 7:11 pm

@Enough (14) nah!….doubt you will now he might :)….

Peace.

MPU

Enough Already @ 08/26/2011 at 7:12 pm

Well, that’s okay, he’s got another one he can use.

I knew this day would come. Caught showering with another man.

Enough Already @ 08/26/2011 at 7:26 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Oh for heaven’s sake, hand me a Coke, will ya?? Sheesh, I might need something stronger. LOL

Maggie P.U. @ 08/26/2011 at 7:36 pm

@ Enough (19)…. **passes a coke** Yeah…the rate you are goin’ ur gonna need somethin’ stronger…… tell ya what I will get ya a boy doll and you can practice…. while you are practicing…. well, think I will go surfing….. **grabs a couple of yellow towels** don’t want to miss the “wave”…..

Peace.

MPU

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/26/2011 at 7:44 pm

Lookin good Gerry!! Hey.. He’s gained alittle weight back… But that’s a good thing… !!

Scottish Bath @ 08/26/2011 at 7:56 pm

GREAT. IN THE WATER IS AS CLOSE AS THIS GUY IS COMING TO ACTUAL BATHING.
HOPE YOU BROUGHT THE SOAP, GERRY!

sockpuppet @ 08/26/2011 at 7:57 pm

still too thin, see pic 13. send cupcakes…

@Truth:
He’s working with enough…not huge but not small either!

Where's That Jackasss? @ 08/26/2011 at 7:58 pm

Where’s Brooke the phannie pop-off fantasy psycho? Seems she’s been run off. Man, was she fun to laugh at!
I heard the Priyanka stories were 100% a fabrication of Priyanka’s people. I believe it. Her people wanted her career to blow up in America. Unfortunately, Americans have no need for actresses with an Indian accent.

@;-):

The question is does he know how to use what he is working with?!?!?!?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All