Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon and Jamba Juice!

Vanessa Hudgens: Nail Salon and Jamba Juice!

Vanessa Hudgens smiles at the photographers while getting her nails done at a salon on Friday (August 26) in Studio City, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress was joined by her mom Gina for some mother-daughter bonding time while getting manicures and pedicures.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa and Gina made a pit stop at Jamba Juice for some refreshments before heading to their pampering session.

Earlier in the week, Vanessa wore cute maxi dress as she left a friend’s house in Studio City.

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at the salon…

vanessa hudgens salon stop with mom 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

talking about stylish!

yay she will attend mtv vma and she looks hot

laverdadduele @ 08/26/2011 at 7:35 pm

Her legs are perfect.

Her hair is kind of growing on me. It looks good on her.

sjkhakdjhasd @ 08/26/2011 at 8:02 pm

I usually think she’s so gorgeous, but that hair and all the makeup makes her look somewhat of a tranny! And I’m not liking her choice of wardrobe either, it’s just too much.

gorgeous Vanessa

@sjkhakdjhasd:

I you look at her past pictures from this week, you will notice that she usually doesn’t wear a lot of makeup. I like the red lips and nail polish. She looks good and I like how she can go from being sophisticated one day to being sazzy the next.

@sjkhakdjhasd:

If you look at her past pictures from this week, you will notice that she usually doesn’t wear a lot of makeup. I like the red lips and nail polish. She looks good and I like how she can go from being sophisticated one day to being sazzy the next.

I had never tried a Jamba Juice before, so as I was passing by one the other day I got a small strawberry Lemonade and it was FOUR dollars. But they don’t have high fructose corn syrup and artificial stuff. Guess if you look at it that way, it’s worth it.

@Lela:
she had to cut her hair and gain weight for her latest movie…

@Ron:
several people were doing her nails in the same local, and they tweeted that the paparazzis were chasing her! and she was little sad about it… so NOT!!

I hope she will be back to Zac

monica
i hope not i don’t think she will get back to him

celebfashN IMO @ 08/26/2011 at 10:20 pm

yay. vanessa’s hair is really growing on me. Now that it has grown out a little bit it’s really starting to take some shape! I love her black and white ensemble with a pop of red lips! The back of her shirt has a cool surprise too! Love it.

@justme: Why do you think like that?

@justme:
:D she is better without him! she looks more happy now

because we don’t want her to be just called a zac efron girlfriend we want people to call her vanessa hudgens

@sjkhakdjhasd: Please explain to me how some make-up, a striped top and shorts ( a basic summer outfit) makes her look like a “tranny”. That’s absolutely ridiculous. I think she looks fabulous, love the cute outfit, and always love the close bond she has with her mom. There is NOTHING tranny-like about that.

like omg where’s her boyfriend* josh*?
psh
gurl

Pretty look good what a refreshing and bonding day with her mom she perfectly awesome!! Other post here are looking for other fans attention they are so lack of it in there life..Chill

You know Lauren, vanessa wasn’t seen with Josh for over 7 weeks. Don’t you think she would visit her bf, if he would be that? So he is just a friend, accept it. End of it!

Aww v looks so cute here!

Vanessa is so pretty! I’m actually really glad that she cut her hair.

I know it’s just hair, but I like to se it as kinda new chapter in V’s life. A chapter where it’s no Disney, no Zac and just Vanessa’s time for people to know her and for her to prove her acting skills.

you can really tell by the last few weeks that Vanessa has finally learned how to make her hair look it’s best. I love it!

I Kinda miss seeing her with josh! NOT in thy way that I wish they were dating. I miss seeing them hang out as Friends. They always seemed like they had so much fun!

I’m getting by nails done today with my bestfriend too! Ha,you look Vanessa<3

I’m getting by nails done today with my bestfriend too! Ha,you look good Vanessa<3

I LOVE white and black together and with the red lipstick it gives the perfect edge to the outfit so it doesn’t get too boring.<3

Vanessa looks really good here. So casual but still chic!

I love the back of the shirt!

Omg I’m so blind! I looked through the pics and you could clearly tell the shorts were dark blue. Oh well, she still looks good:-)

I love her hair!

Omg so pretty!

@Dana: me too, they seemed like they had a really nice friendship! From the spirit awards, to coahella, Lakers game to mountclimbing they looked like they had lots of fun. Vanessa showed a cute more silly side with him. I hope they are still Friends.

YES Vanessa will attend the vma, she usually skips these music awards shows. But this year there is going to be a tribute to Britney spears and performance from Lady Gaga and beyonce, I guess she doesn’t wanna that.

She doesn’t wanna MISS* that!

Honestly, I don’t get it! What does her hair have to do with Zac? That’s just totally silly. Do think her dating Josh would be better for her? I don’t think so at all. He is nice and all, but josh will be more successful then Zac, he will have a huge career, if he doesn’t make a mistake the next years and he surely will be the next heartthrob. Dating Josh would be Zanessa all over again, if not worse. So stop it. If Zac was sooo bad and all, why do you think vanessa dated him for over 5 years? If you want her to be independent, her own person and not just somebodys gf, then tell her to not go into another relationship the next, lets say 10 years. Bc if she dates some other celebrity, she will be ….’s gf again.

@Mia: That’s exacty right about Josh. As far as the 5 years w/ him, I can only guess that she was in love, young, and inexperienced in the ways of the world, and especially Hollywood. But love is blind, and I think that’s why they were able to last that long. I believe there were a lot of things they had to deal with, that didn’t involve just each other, that eventually took it’s toll on them. I think this time on her own has been especially good for Vanessa, because I believe she was the “caretaker” in her previous relationship, which left her little time to nurture herself. It was time to use those butterfly wings and find herself.

Yeah, that’s why I don’t get why so many want her in a new relationship again. especially with another actor, who’s fans are already hating on Vanessa. I hope she stays single for at least the next 6 months and concentrates just on her and then find someone out of the showbiz.
But I don’t think she was blind (her love for Zac). I just think they were too young to commit seriously to one another and they came to the point, where you do exactly that or you take a step back and that’s what they did.

Miss Average strikes again!

@Mia: I meant that their love was blind to the other pressures of their business. They were able to go on, and did well putting all those pressures to the side. But I think it got to them. And you’re right about the committing…..after 5 years, you either do or you move on. If you haven’t realized in 5 years, that this person is the one you want to share life with and can’t live without, then you move on. To be honest, I think they both needed to figure themselves out, now that they are adults.

Haters Suck! @ 08/27/2011 at 10:59 am

I’ve been tryin to change my ways and not be so cruel to the “golden boy” anymore and no that doesn’t mean Im his fan again that ain’t ever happening again. Zac was…umm zac was…damn this is harder then I thought. Ok different approach I just think Vanessa is a good place right now she doesn’t need a relationship but heck if she found one tomorrow I’d be happy for her. While I matained from the start her and Josh were just friends i liked how supportive of her he was it was nice. Where they stand now I have a theory but I don’t know. For the record yes I thought Josh wouldve much better then her ex, then again I woulda thought that about any other guy she ended up with. Ok that was a little mean but give me a break change doesn’t happen over night but I tryin.

@maria
what do you mean ”caretaker” in the relationship?
if anything they were prolly in the point of there relationship where they get engaged or break up, most ppl who have dated the same person since they were 16/17 years old dont last very long, but some how they seemed to manage that and be together for 5 years, honestly do you think u could be dating soemone in hollywood when all you hear is the rumors and bullshit everyday from people?

@aterssuck: What is your theory about Josh and Vanessa. I find it interesting what others think. Bc I don’t think they ever were more then friends. Maybe he wanted more, but I don’t think vanessa ever did. She was surely not sad about the PR it got, bc it distracted the press and public from her break up with Zac and the ‘thing’ they had in january. Just don’t get why they didn’t hung out the last 2 months.

@mia
josh is filming hunger games,
thier were twitter signtings of her in like juneish, and i think in the 4th of july, but recently in a E interview she said she’s single and gave some i’m single blah, but i think at some point during march-aprilish they were hooking up and ****, and i’m guessing she’s prolly just over it and thought it was fun while it lasted, i have no idea, just a guess.

Haters Suck! @ 08/27/2011 at 11:58 am

@Mia
I don’t think you’ll see them hang out anymore until they start doing the promo for journey. I never fealt they were anything more then friends. This is just a theory but they both took a lot of unnecessary crap for hanging around each other including from u Mia, I remeber u from the bowling alley post, I made a point of remenering some people from there cause i knew when this was all done people were gonna owe them both an apology. Don’t think that crap didn’t get back to them as Stella more the once had to come to josh’s defence on Twitter. And from that point I think they decided to stop hanging around each other. Again this is just a guess but that what I think happend.

Yes, I admit I was mad. It looked like they were more then friends and I thought back then she lied. Nothing wrong with lying, but i honestly believed her the friends and wanting to be single thing and then it looked like she already moved into another relationship with another co-star, again. And that 2 months after she ‘hooked up’? with zac in january. I have nothing against a friendship, but I think she should be single. I’m sorry I got so mad back then, but that was how I felt.

@Monica: She will not return to him , again

If she had had the mind to return to him , she would have already returned to him .

I hope she will meet a better man and be happy

I love the way Vanessa accessories!:-)

Vanessa is so beautiful!

I’m so happy, vanessa is attending the VMAs, I’m so gonna watch it now.(:

@lauren: What I mean by the “caretaker” in the relationship, is that she took care of him, in every way. She supported him, took care of his home, responded to social invitations, did his laundry, picked up medicine, etc. That’s what I mean. It left her a lot less time for herself, but she loved him. It wasn’t meant to be derogatory in any way.

@Haters Suck!: You don’t need to change your mind in any way; I haven’t. I still feel the same about the way he treated her. He can’t go back and undo what was said and done in the past. I can only hope they both learned from it. He needs to learn how to treat a woman he loves, and she now knows never to tolerate that from a man. That’s just the way I see it, and that comes from lots of experience. Zac fans never saw anything wrong with his behavior, but even when I WAS a fan, I did. But we will never see eye to eye with his fans over him, so whatever.

lauren
omg i jus saw your twitter why you care about vanessa so mush ? plz i want an answer

Justme
Why are u creeping on my tweets?
This is why I delete my tweets because it’s people like you who for some reason care why I delete my tweets and stuff

Vanessa and Josh were visiting each other on weekends while filming til July 4th weekend. Two weeks later she returned home from shooting and declared she was single.
It looks like they were dating then she probably ended it. However,Mama GH said on her twitter that “She’s happy. Van’s single.They’re great friends! So maybe they didnt date.
I believe we will find out the truth when Josh returns to LA(Hunger Games wrapped two days ago.He’ll probably go home to Kentucky to visit his family first.
If Josh shows up in LA and they start to hang that means they are the great friends they Gina claimed. If,however,he returns to LA and they don’t hang out we can notch this up as a post Zac rebound.
By the way Josh’s ex lanchen Mihalec,and his oldest friend,stated repeatedly (@ the height of the Van/Josh speculation) that she was POSITIVE they were just friends.

Haters Suck! @ 08/27/2011 at 7:02 pm

@maria
my opinion of him has not changed and i agree with all of the points you made. She did a lot for him that he didn’t seem to appreciate and his fans will never acknowlege. And much like u no matter what his fans say I won’t agree with some of the things he did during the relationship even though when I was fan and defended him as much as anyone even when I didn’t agree but obviously things have changed. But my point is I’m gonna try and not be as…demonstrative towards him as I have in the past and just cool it and not let his fans draw me into a fight as easily. It won’t be easy but I’m gonna try at least

@elendur
how do you know hunger games is done filming?
also how do you know josh’s best friend has said their not together,, anyone could be that person and say anything,
just saying.

Several cast members of Hunger Games tweeted that they had shot their last day and are now back home in LA.
Their are pictures of Josh and Lanchen Mihaleic all over the internet, She has a twitter with a link to her formspring. On it ,if you go back six months or so she states they (Josh and V)were just friends and not dating.
She and her sister visited ,Josh, in Hawaii when he was shooting “journey 2″ and she met Vanessa there and said he was very nice,
Find her twitter and her formspring is on there.
Just saying.

lauren
yes vanessa is dating josh you don’t love ? who care if you do or not and josh is soooooo mush better than zac you don’t love this too ? well i don’t care i just want you to go and tape on youtube zac efron golden globe 2011 and come and tell me wish movie he was presenting

Do you think she’ll wear extensions for her hair tomorrow night?

Lol
What does Zac and presenting the kids that alright have to do with anything? Why are u trying to start ****? You dont know vanessa and her personal life so stop acting like you know everything ,

lauren
i think you are the one who know everything about vanessa come on plz it not good to defend someone you don’t know but hating on him it’s good right ? well zac was preseting a movie who’s staring josh the guy who has actually 18 years and he has a beutiful relashionship with vanessa ( i don’t care if they are dating or just friends) the girl who you don’t love because she’s happy without your golden boy i think right now you know why i think josh is so mush better than your golden boy

Uh @ loli
I know I know nothing about her and I don’t act like I do either,
What is your problem? Why are u attacking me? I didnt do anything to you, do you think your cool because your being rude to me and stating all these facts that you know, just stop

lauren
i’am not attacking you i’am just defending vanessa and you think you are cool because you are being rude to vanessa and you don’t even know her ?

@lol1
I’m not being cool,
Ug whatever can u just please stop?

Omg I really think that josh and Vanessa will meet at the VMA. I know there friendship isn’t over , V has just been busy filming gimme shelter and his been filming the hunger games.

@Haters Suck!: I know exactly where you’re coming from. That’s where I am too. I still won’t tolerate any attacks on V from his fans that make it look like she was to blame in any way, and I can’t stand gushing about his perfection. But otherwise, I just don’t care about him.

U guys get over yourselves. Maria and haterssuck always act as if they know all abt what went down in that relationship always looking 4 an opportunity to call him a bad bf, as 4 her not goin back to him, i don’t think he minds other than nc and the one time at her place in jan,i don’t see him running after her either. Do feel sorry 4 josh or the next guy though they will be the perfect persons until it ends then they will be douche bags. I said end becos in HW relationships no matter how long ends wit. I hope she is careful wont want her to be like Jlo.

And those comparing josh career to zac we all have diff destinies as long as fulfill it then we are fine. That goes for those comparing other stars.

Haters Suck! @ 08/28/2011 at 10:13 am

@moni
well that’s because I do think he was a bad boyfriend, I have absolutley no problem saying that. As for who v dates next as long as he stays out of strip clubs, dosent flirt with other girls right in front of her, dosent constantly disrespect their relationship in interviews, and actually shows her some support once in a while, among other things then it’ll be fine. I honestly don’t think that seems unreasonable.
I know, I know, like I said I’m working on it, just couldn’t help myself this time.

The Vma is only hours away:o can’t wait!!!!!!

@Moni: We didn’t speculate at ALL about what went down in their relationship. We were commenting on the kind of BF he was, and THAT is not rumor or speculation. We are basing our opinion on EXACTLY what he said and did publicly. I don’t profess to know ANYthing else.

Is Josh even going to attend?I know Jennifer Lawerence is as she is introducing the Hunger Games trailer. I like seeing these two friends together.

moni you said that maria and haters suck think that they know everything about their relationship how do you know that zac doesnt want her back or visa verca yes i guese we dont know anything about their relationship you are right but you just make the same mistake like theirs so about maria and haters suck guys relax ok look you have no life i love vanessa ok but to you two i think that vanessa is your life do something for your life oh and maria please dont tell that you have life because you are maried and everything all those are bullshit

i hate her, she was better with zac , she got fat and just ugly

@mig345: Zac Fan Shut up