Gerard Butler: Starbucks Stop with Lolita!

Gerard Butler: Starbucks Stop with Lolita!

Gerard Butler takes a stroll with his little pug pup Lolita on Saturday (August 27) in Malibu, Calif.

During their walk, the 41-year-old Scottish actor stopped off at a Starbucks for a jolt of caffeine.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard spent the day at the beach and took some surfing lessons! Gerard was taught by two separate instructors before hitting the showers.

Earlier this week, Gerard went on another walk with Lolita!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler hitting up Starbucks with his pup Lolita

gerard butler walks pup 01
gerard butler walks pup 02
gerard butler walks pup 03
gerard butler walks pup 04
gerard butler walks pup 05
gerard butler walks pup 06
gerard butler walks pup 07
gerard butler walks pup 08
gerard butler walks pup 09
gerard butler walks pup 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
re: tat girl @ 08/28/2011 at 12:23 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Too many tattoos. Looks like 20. Can’t spell. If she covers the ink she’s just his type.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/28/2011 at 12:32 pm

@23 Can’t Get.. Who? One of the party Girls? Is there a pic? Had to come and see for myself…emailed and told I got 5 red’s. My friends in NJ says Irene has died down….hope everyone is ok though…

Peace.

MPU

Latesummer's Eve @ 08/28/2011 at 12:55 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: @re: tat girl:

Yeah, she’s his “type” alright, his “fckn” type. I think the girl’s dreamin’ to think Gerry would say that to her unless the comment was followed by an eye roll. LOL! She’s more Jesse James’ type!
But there was another girl who tweeted seeing him that was really beautiful and a college graduate! I would have picked her for him but obviously he never “proposed” to her!
Gerry’s like that song…….

Can'tGetEnough @ 08/28/2011 at 12:57 pm

@Maggie P.U.: The girl I was referring to in #22 that tweeted from the Playboy beach house. He likes ‘em tall and she’s got way too many tats. LOL Not that it matters, I was really just tryin’ to make the point about the GF he’s “apparently” trying to win back. I think we can put that to rest now, I think most of us have anyway.

All okay here in Jersey—still have power and all trees still standing!! Glad it’s over!!

Gotta love a man who loves starbucks and his dog.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/28/2011 at 1:18 pm

@ Can’t get…(29) Yeah kinda figured you were “making a point” LOL! Like u said…sure sounded like he was having a good time than pining away “for a lost date” Glad to hear things are ok in Joy-zee.

Peace.

MPU

Sleazy, immature B-list lifestyle …

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/28/2011 at 2:28 pm

Wow…Celtic 79…White Sox, Starbucks and little lola..All of my favorite things…(LOL)…Lookin Good Gerry! :)

@The Noise In The Walls:

You know that shirt is just a Reebok shirt, nothing to do with Celtic.
’79 was the year Reebok brought their brand to the States, they made a whole line with 79 on it. Although ’79 was a good year in Celtic’s history. :-)

Can'tGetEnough @ 08/28/2011 at 2:58 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Another tweet from last night from a 24 year old dark-skinned model—-
@ashdani1
Gary bussey grabbing my ass, dancing with owen wilson & having a heart to heart w/gerard butler….think its def.been a good nite lol

Apparently Gerry was chattin’ it up with quite a few models last night. That’s our boy!!!!!

May God Bless yoou all! @ 08/28/2011 at 3:10 pm

“His Eye Is On The Sparrow”

why should I feel discouraged
and why should the shadows come
why should my heart feel lonely
and long for heaven and home

when Jesus is my portion

His eye is on the sparrow
and I know He watches
I know He watches,
I know He watches me.

I sing because I’m happy
I sing because I’m free
His eye is on the the sparrow
and I know He watches me
He watches me

His eye is on the sparrow
and I know he watches me
He watches me
He watches me
I know He watches me

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/28/2011 at 3:15 pm

hey niknoks..Yeah..that’s what I meant :)..’79 was a great year for Celtic..Hope you are doing well…I stayed away for afew..this place gets too crazy at times…

A starbucks, White Sox, walkin your dog..Good times..What can be better?..Gerry’s lookin Good..

@The Noise In The Walls:

There was a period when the lunatics took over the asylum but they seem to have been subdued for now at least.
GB does seem to have put a bit of weight back on and is looking good.

Maggie P.U. @ 08/28/2011 at 3:28 pm

@Cant get (35)…NO SHARIN’ we will give them the doll LOL!!!
**bring on the red!!!!!!**

Peace.

MPU

GERARD STD @ 08/28/2011 at 3:53 pm

No lie….I think this guy has invented new STDs. Manwhore. Middle age men who act like 19 year old frat boys are sad, very sad. Grow up, Butler. You look like a total loser.

What Gerard STD wrote was a bit harsh, but I do agree that the man needs to grow up. So does Owen Wilson. Seems like such a half life. I couldn’t imagine being around people all the time that lack so much in value. It has to feel a little empty.

@Can’tGetEnough: Funny how his phannies can pummel his gfs like Laurie and praise his playboy single behavior so you can dream he is available for themselves. Gerry created this world of wacko fans with his overly ridiculous privacy.

@Can’tGetEnough: Also, I think Gb puts on a show. He shows he likes the 6ft twiggy brunette models put he really prefers and hides brunettes who are less modelish

I think mr butler should grow up and stop acting like a 20 Yr old I’ve heard many ass grabbing stories of him! Nice guy and actor but a boy of a ladies man

Totally agree with............ @ 08/28/2011 at 4:40 pm

@As usual.
Yes it amazes me how they seem to prefer him hitting on randoms than actually having a GF.If there is a GF she is slated and called every name under the sun.But then at the same time they say that they want him to have a GF.go figure???
@Update
Again that is what you want Gerry to prefer,so you can imagine it one day being you,really as if ??? I can assure you it isn’t.

Fun and real are two different things. Last night’s party was fun.

bystander @ 08/28/2011 at 5:21 pm

It’s the enigma of emotionally immature, psychologically damaged, potentially talented, hot Gerry, that is so damn attractive. Shame his reckless personal attitudes are losing him professional respect and offers of decent quality work. Quality actors such as Ralph fiennes combine intelligent stage and Hollywood blockbusters. Mr butler did not hone his craft before he sold out for fame. In 20 yrs time it will be ‘ Gerry who? Wasn’t he once Kevin costner?’

The Noise In The Walls @ 08/28/2011 at 5:28 pm

Bystander…#48..Let’s not write off Mr Butler..just yet..he’s got a pretty much heavy weight film coming up with Ralph Fiennes in Coriolanus..I’ve yet to see that film..but I hear a good buzz about it…

I see someone is using my name on here too now :(

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All