Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

It’s official: Beyonce is expecting her first child with hubby Jay-Z!

The 29-year-old entertainer made the announcement by showing off her tiny baby bump when she hit the carpet at the 2011 MTV VMAs on Sunday (August 28) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

Beyonce, wearing a bright orange Lanvin gown, also told photographers, “I have a surprise for you!” before holding her belly.

Bey‘s rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.

Beyonce and Jay-Z tied the knot in April 2008.

Congrats to the parents-to-be!!!

FYI: Beyonce is wearing Rene Caovilla ivory platform heels with Swarovski crystal and pearl details.

beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 01
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 02
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 03
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 04
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

CONGRATULATION B AND JAY Z :)

How did MTV miss this…

How did MTV miss this…

HOLY SH*T !
That was unexpected.

CONGRATS !

laverdadduele @ 08/28/2011 at 9:07 pm

Hopefully the baby will look like her gorgeous mom. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

psycho Who@rlina @ 08/28/2011 at 9:08 pm

wooooooooooooooahhh **** that was a shock well congrates !

Praying ... @ 08/28/2011 at 9:08 pm

Wouldnt it suck if the baby was a girl and looked like Jay z?

OMG THAT AMAZING !

Wow, great for them! It’s funny how all these celebs go “No I am not ready for kids yet” and then a week later they announce they’re going to have a baby.

YEAH, beyonce the sequel! (I know its stupid but I just had to say it LOL) congratz!

YEAH, Beyonce the sequel! (I know its stupid but I just had to say it LOL) congratz!

Wow! Congrats! Really happy for the wonderful couple but also really sad that we may not see her tour now! :-(

Wow. Its about time! ;) Good for them! I wish them well!

finally!!!! so happy for them!!! she looks stuning!!!!

Yay! I love her! She looks GORGEOUS!!

YAY congrats!! so happy

YAY!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! It’s about time :)

really? very interesting….

Who Dat!? @ 08/28/2011 at 9:13 pm

WOW! Congratz B! It’s about time! She’ll make a great mom.

YAY!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! It’s about time :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

l’m so happy for her congratulation lol,l’m really did not expected

And…?This news changed my life…
Who cares if she’s pregnant…?She wasn’t the first woman and won’t be the last one to get pregnant.Who cares?

OH YAY!!!! CONGRATS TO HER!!!

Bbyboomer @ 08/28/2011 at 9:19 pm

Tha illumanity wont let her

im so happy for them!!

im so happy for them!!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/28/2011 at 9:23 pm

Cool. Bout time indeed.

congrats I guess. Jay Z?…These two remind me of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown….smh…….

With her career spiraling downwards .. Not surprised that she realized she needs to move on with her life to something more meaningful than selling your soul to the music devil!

Wow!!! That’s a SHOCKER…I’m happy for her. MAN THAT GIRL HAS EVERYTHING…SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, SHE GOT A PERFECT BODY, SHE IS BASICALLY CLOSE TO PERFECTION….A man that is as rich as her, talented and that truly loves her….JAY & BEY ARE 4EVER….WOW…Hope that she has an health baby before everything else….hope the baby takes after her genes…:-) it was about time that she give JAY that baby boy…CONGRATS TO BOTH!!!!

OMG congrats wooow sooo shocked!werid beyonce is going to be a mother :O

Congrats! I’m glad she got pregnant when she wanted to and took her time. As soon as you get married it seems people want you to get knocked up and keep asking you about it, she’s only been married for 3 years, I didn’t understand why people were hounding her about it. Happy for her and Jay-Z though!

Aaaaaaawww congrats to her….I just hope the baby takes after her n not Jay-Z lmao…sorry no offense….he’s just not the best looking guy out there

congrats. she has a perfect life. i want too :(

Woah Congrats Beyonce :DD

Congrats to them,and to all her haters who commented go kick rocks and get a f-ING life.

Congrats to mommy beyonce. Happy to hear the news of your bundle of joy hope everything goes well. :)

zelma atake @ 08/28/2011 at 9:46 pm

Congratulations Bey and Jay sooooo proud and happy for you!!! Totally a big fan of yours love ya to bits!!!

She is so beautiful and married one of the ugliest men ever. Hope the baby looks like her.

OMG so unexpected. But amazing. Congrats, Its what the world has been waiting for. Fav Celeb Couple Ever!!!!

Congrats to B and J I love you guys ….

I’m geeked like she my sister or something..lbvs…she’ll be a great mother!

Congrats to B and J I love you guys …

@ marnie stop with the hating **** you probably not a looker your self hater

Congrats Beyonce and JayZ being a parent is a Blessing ..

wanna see what their baby will look like? lol so funny –> http://bit.ly/qvTqqF

Why are some of you people saying “finally” or “it’s about time”? They’ve only been married for 3 years. Granted they’ve been together longer than that, but still. I think it’s “about time” somebody was actually married more than a hot minute (or even bothered to get married in the first place) before having kids. This generation seems so used to people having babies when they’re still practically babies themselves or not building any type of foundation first, so they act like someone has waited forever if they don’t get pregnant until the ripe “old” age of 29.

If the pregnancy makes her stop wearing those horrible trashy leotards she always wears, than that is a good thing. Hopefully she will retire those leotards forever. She looks like a traller park hooker on those.

Congratulation and God bless !!!!!

Who the fing cares?

If its not a publicity stunt then Congrats go out to my girl Beyonce…..SHES A BAD ***** & she gotta lot of hatas but um happy for them

Beyonce#1 fan @ 08/28/2011 at 10:26 pm

Beyonce I love you n soo happy 4 u. Remember seeing u in Ethiopia.!! Luv ya and god bless!:) go Ethiopians

It’s about time!! I’m so happy for them… Can’t wait you see a Jay-z Jr :)

CONGRATULATION B N JAY

Awww tht is gud go beyonce

In other news: Jay-Z confirms he has been hitting that ****

EastAfrica @ 08/28/2011 at 10:40 pm

Congratsss BEYONCE you deserve happiness. WISH YOU THE BEST MAMA :)

lakesha williams @ 08/28/2011 at 10:40 pm

I’m happy for them I’m praying for a healthy baby. God bless!

Beyonce you are the most awesome role model for me I am so happy congrats jay z is so lucky to have you

Awwwwww so happy for her! What a lucky kid to have such a beautiful mother!!

Yayyu!!! I love u both and wish u the best!

I am happy for u guys….beyonce u will enjoy being a mom…..cant wait to c a lil jay z…..god bless love u guys

Congratulations to the proud parents. Wishing them a healthy, bouncy baby. And love and peace for their little family! Beyonce you look wonderful, Momma2B!

CONGRATS BABY MAMA!!!!!!!

Awwwww congrat

Congratulations!!!! U both absolutely deserve it! B u are going to be the best mother a kid could ask for…

Go Bey
& Jay…congrats & may God bless u all with a beautiful happy baby or 2.

I LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations to you both. This is so exciting.
God Bless y’all

Go Bey
& Jay…congrats & may God bless u all with a beautiful happy baby or 2.

I LOVE IT!!!
Congratulations to you both. This is so exciting.
God Bless y’all

Woooo! I am so happy for the 2 they seem to b supr happy & I wish them the best life has to offer God bless them both…I mean all 3 of them jiji

So this is the first time the public knows she’s pregnant?!?!?

Like… there were no rumors before??!

Congratulations to my girl.

Awh!!!!!! I am so happy for them! May God bless you with a healthy baby!

Finally! Am so happy for y’all. I knw d baby will b BEAUTIFUL

Aleluia! Congratulation Queen Bey!!!

Rest up Beyonce, there will be many sleepless nights in your future. Children are rewarding once they start sleeping through the night :) lol congrats!!!

Congratulations; Have a happy and safe pregnancy.

Congratulations and God bless!!!

Omg congrats to u both may god bless u guys ur such amazing artist and soon to arrive another artist ur going to be wonderful parents

Am so happy for them congratzs! Beyonce and jay-z about time!

Ssooo happy for y’all……
From all of ur fans in H-Town

Dianeprincess @ 08/28/2011 at 10:56 pm

Love it! Congratulations Beyonce and Jay-Z, so happy for you both!

CONGRATS, BEYONCE! Finally

Jamela jones @ 08/28/2011 at 10:57 pm

Finally iam happy for you god bless :)

It’s been said that she was pregnant a million times!!! Finally. And she announced it herself. Good for her.

April Horne @ 08/28/2011 at 11:00 pm

Awe! Congrats to u both and may God continue to bless you both with a beautiful health baby! Muuuah!!! God Bless!!

She looks so gorgeous and beautiful and always. I am so happy for she and Jay. They are going to be great parents. She will be a great mom ,you can see it with her baby nephew.she adores that boy.

AnnaBanana @ 08/28/2011 at 11:03 pm

Yaaaayyyy! Finally…Congrats Beyonce and Jay Z…love ya..Team Beyonce!

Scream Congrats Beyonce I LOVE YOU!!!!

HeyBeyonce am ur bigest fan and I am only 11and I am very proud of u and I wish u can come to my house one day I live in Arlington Tx sunflower Dr.2400 I LVE u and I will do any thing for u and to meet u!

lenayah sainvil @ 08/28/2011 at 11:12 pm

god bless u and your new family member hope u your like a big sister to me

I’m so Happy for both Jay z and Beyonce.I pray everything goes well throughout ur pregnancy and the Baby is Healthy in Jesus name AMEN

runnergirl @ 08/28/2011 at 11:13 pm

That baby will be so lucky!!

erica wilson @ 08/28/2011 at 11:13 pm

Congrats J and B I’m soooo happy for you guys. Enjoy your pregnancy and new arrival. You both will be beautiful parents. Jay face was priceless:)

Hope the baby don’t look like J with that mouth! Hope B has some strong genes cause that’s one ugly Dude

It was so cute…Jay Z looked so proud

Miss-Don-Corleone @ 08/28/2011 at 11:23 pm

Beyonce finally put down the mic!

I love you Beyonce and Jay. Congrats I’m so happy for you. I hope you have a healthy pregnacy.

She looks so beautiful here. Congrats! You deserve all your happiness! Beautiful woman in and out.

OMG I DID NOT NO THIS INTO MY CUZIN DASIA TLD ME WOW
congratulation lol,l’m really did not expected

O.m.g I’m so happy for yall it was about time,Love yall wish yall the best.

rahsher jones-sanon @ 08/28/2011 at 11:50 pm

As u r an astonishing singer and entertainer… I’m sure ur role as a mother will be ur most accomplishing role… love u so much… congrats to J&B… amazing is what u both r…

Congrats to Beyonce and Jay-Z!

At “praying”… and a couple other ignorant post.. by ignorant people… why is it that the first thing that comes to ur simple ass minds .. is the wway their baby will look…. the haters always surface to te top… keep ur wack ass comments t urself… pray that their pregnancy is healthy without complication… and their baby is healthy… because honestly… I can’t even see ur face… and ur ugly as hell…

CONGRATS im sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!! :)

Congratulations 2 you guys. I am so happy for you 2.. May god bless you 2 on this amazing journey..

Hopefully the baby doesn’t look anything like the father. Ouch!

nicole polizzi @ 08/29/2011 at 12:24 am

Congrats Beyonce ,im a huge fan of you may god bless yall and the baby. Yall will be great parents.

Lissette g @ 08/29/2011 at 12:34 am

Congrats to my idol!!! Ur an amazing beautiful entertainer!!

nkem maureen ezeh @ 08/29/2011 at 12:45 am

So happi 4 queen B

FINALLY! it’s gift from God! GO BEYYY

Congratulating to my favorite Power Couple!!!

The best thing could have made yall life better. Hope is a girl. There da best.

Congrats Beyoncè! I wish you the very best! Wow…that was shocking…when she opened her jacket and rubbed her stomach…it’s already in the history of the VMAs! And also it’s very inspiring to all of us young girls out there, I mean this is how you do it: you achieve something first in your career (in her case a lot), you get married and then when you’re mature enough you start a family.

Im so happy for her and jayz best wishes.

Just somepoints @ 08/29/2011 at 1:21 am

Good for her,them. Good pr too instead of denying, denying,and then admitting, she told the MTV paps, she had a surprise for them and showed them.
She just scored some big points with the paps and media there.
just tell the triuth instead of the denying and stuff.

Mary Daniels @ 08/29/2011 at 1:23 am

Congratulation to you and jayz.

So i just saw the wonderful performance by B and I am so happy for the couple, God Bless them and grant her a safe pregnancy. This is how its done folks! Take your time, wait on the Lord and he will give u the desires of your heart. She is glowing! This is how I felt when I found out I was having twins!!God is Good

JIMMI BLUE @ 08/29/2011 at 1:45 am

ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE TRUE LOVES RESPECTED BY THERE PEERS. TO DECIDE ON WHEN THE RIGHT TIME IS AND THIS IS THE BEST TIME THAN ANY CONGRATES CONGRATES WONDERFUL NEWS ……..

Happy4Bey @ 08/29/2011 at 1:46 am

Did anyone else notice her “baby glow”? She looks gorgeous and no doubt their baby will be too! Yaaaay!

Happy4Bey @ 08/29/2011 at 1:48 am

@marie: I just said the same thing. She was “glowing” the entire performance! I’m happy for her!

Ahww, she was looking beautiful like always <3 I love her(:
&& her littoh tiny babe ^______^IM SO HAPPY FOR HER.

This is one woman that I stay proud of and don’t know her but love her as if I did Beyoncé never misses a lick in anything she do her pregnancy is the cherry on top of everything

Aawwwww….she look so happy..its cute..congradulations to beyonce and jay-z!….ur glowing!….:)

I’m so happy for you and your family that i s the cherry on top I know your child will be blessed to have two wonderful parent’s like you both congrats love you

Im true Beyonce fan. I have been waiting to hear this news for years. Gurl im so proud and happy for her and Jay Z. Go gurl. Oh yeah she do got the Glo Rite.

krkljanac @ 08/29/2011 at 3:35 am

@naylah: @ivanka: “Finall”? — What are you – her biological clock?!

Congratz Beyonce!!

wow! that’s great!

Londy mkhonza @ 08/29/2011 at 4:12 am

Congrats guys all da best wit ur 1 child

Thought she got pregnant
years ago,well I guess its a dream come true
Congradulation Bey.

Very happy for u Bey and JayZ. Dream comes b4 reality

Lynne maplanka @ 08/29/2011 at 5:01 am

Congratulations Bee and Jay …. Can’t wait to see the bambino ***

oOomg!! congrats B!!
i am sOo haPpy for them!!
hopethat the baby will loOk like her beutiful mom!!!

About time that baby already gonna have it all beyonce will be a great mum just lookin at her u can already see her shinin wid joy I hope they don’t sell baby pics dnt thk they will

She’s always touching her belly. Lovely. This will be a great show.

I am so happy for them. At last beyonce will be a mother.

anybody?anybody? @ 08/29/2011 at 7:39 am

Congrats Beyonce! Way to make the VMAs all about you! That’s how a diva does it

brandis'e @ 08/29/2011 at 7:48 am

Beyonce’ is a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit. Certainly, motherhood/parenting will only enhance her compassionate nature. I’m very happy for the both of them. “Congratulations “!

CONGRATS TO BEYONCE AND JAY! Everyone is talking about how they hope the baby has her genes. Well I have to say I thought Jay was unattractive but HE TREATS HER LIKE A QUEEN! SO U SURPASS THAT CUZ HE IS BEAUTIFUL! WHAT SHINES ON THE INSIDE SHINES ON THE OUTSIDE. AND LETS FACE IT PPL THIS GIFT FROM HEAVEN WILL HAVE IT ALL. LETS SEE IF U ALL CAN SAY MILLIONS TIMES MILLIONS. SO NOW U SEE 2BEAUTIFUL PPL! I LOVE U BOTH AND CONGRATS AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U BOTH!

Attention seeker Bey

patarick Arinze @ 08/29/2011 at 8:38 am

so happy for you two, cant wait to see jay-z nursing a baby Boy which i assume he will be..Good luck

You got that right! Because Jay-Z is soooooo not attractive.

@Praying …: I was thinking the same thing! Yes, P-R-A-Y!

I am soooo happy for them….she looks even more beautiful pregnant….it was so special when she announced it. Kanye and Jay was cute the way they was acting….God bless!!

Why shouldn’t she seek attention everyone else does! She kept her marriage quiet her personal life quiet and as this is something great to celebrate I’m glad she decided to share it with us all!! Congratulations to a great and inspiring couple

OMG!!! That was a shock!! I’m really happy for the queen B, but what about the concerts? Will she ever come to Finland? :(
I hope everything best for them, and good luck with the baby:) <3 I’m hoping , that she will not leave her music!

I LOVE HER !!!!!!

congrate am happy for them

congrate am happy for you

Congrats so happy for u both ***

Congratulations Beyonce.

Your girl is preggo!!

She musth be about 6 months along…considering she is wearing synched underwear and that tummy is big already…i like the way she keeps he business underwraps…good for her

Finally! Isn’t she in her late 30′s?

Am very happy for beyonce and jay z, i was suprise when heard she’s gonna have a baby

isabelle contreras @ 08/29/2011 at 12:33 pm

i’m so happy for the two of you beyonce and jay-z god has blessed both of you with a child too be in your lives congratz its has been wonderful to see the love that you guys both has for each other now a great blessing to come my god be with you

Im very very happy for beyonce and ur hubby ,may god bless u guys for the rest of ur life

im happy for you quys =] qod blesss

29 my @rse..she’s at least 37! Why do you think it took them so long to conceive? yes, because they’re both old.

Beyonce is mi idol she is amazing she a brill actress the perfect singer love her so much now she is pregnant so happy for them both good luck ***

I am sooooooooo, happy for both of u may God bless u two n having many more y’all two r a beautiful beautiful couple. …. yea I stiil have a bg Crush on ur husband but hey wats a Crush if u cant have em…..Lol. love you guys

let’s hope baby looks like mom. oh please make baby look like mom and not dad. good timing. since her album flopped, this should sell a few units.

Congrats to them both but why a big deal for the websites or paper and magz she is not the first woman to get pregnant nor will she be the last.
I feel bad for the woman who want a baby more than anything else and have to read papers having it splashed all over and wishing it was her or easy for her.
I know friends who have it shoved in their faces and sitting in a room crying her eyes out over it and you can do nothing or say nothing just try to offer comfort of a friend.

Good 4 U Bey!

am so mad beyonce is to pretty to have a baby with jay z

am so mad beyonce is to pretty to have a baby with jay z

I’m so friggin happy for B and Jayz!!!!!!

I THINK that B you go and be ….
THE BEST MOTHER jay z watch out!!!

JetsetTech @ 08/29/2011 at 4:19 pm

@Praying …: it will be an alien regardless of the gender

OMG OMG OMG i’m beyond happy with this new!!!
I can only wish the best to B and Jay, they’re gonna be a lovely family.

tracy edwards @ 08/29/2011 at 5:33 pm

About time b& j very happy for u

Miss nu-nu @ 08/29/2011 at 8:17 pm

I am very happy for you B & J!!!! I am sure you guys will make excellent parents…wish you all well, parents to be :-)

Cola Styles @ 08/29/2011 at 8:22 pm

I’m super happy for the three of you.

My role model is finally having her 1st bby omg…

@august:

Can you read? The article clearly states that she’s 29. Some people actually take time and plan their pregnancies. Some of the comments on here show what a sad state of affairs we’re in where people think having a baby at 29 is old. Not everybody has to be a teenage mom.

@Polly:

Actually, Beyonce’s been telling the media since she was in her teens that she’d love to be a mom when she’s 30. She also said in the Septemebr issue of InStyle, which came out in August, that she’s really ready for motherhood.

Congrats B n J!! I wish all the best(bestest of all bests). I pray u both will live Happily 2gether wif ur kids 4ever, there’l b no separation,nor divorce IJN!!Amen!…

@Tauri: Do you even know how pathetic you sound? God help you.

Am happy for Jigga man and B…may God bless ur family!!!

Will the baby come out wearing a weave and covered in grease? Yes yes I know, mean comment, but she is too stuck on herself for someone that is not very attractive. The oily skin, the wigs, the heavy makeup, the legs that look like trees. This women is popular for one reason only, and that is she is a role model for the MEDIOCRE. Every woman who feels bad about herself for having to wear weaves and b/c they are short or have ‘weight issues’, LOVES Beyonce. That’s why she is so popular. I guess Beyonce does have a purpose. Sick of her I guess? Too much exposure…

Who cares? Stop wasting our time with all this glitz and glammer while people are struggling to make ends meat, to find a job, and to just survive! We’ll have to hear this bull**** for the next 5 years or more even though women have babies every day, work 2 jobs, or work and go to school just to take care of their children.

I think it’s amazing and its times Like this that good news lifts people’s spirits it sure did mine u need to get over yourself putting a strong woman down ! If she wants to cover herself in lard n die her hair pink what has it got to do with you go take yourself in a corner and have a word with yourself it’s people with comments Like yours that cause innocent people to self distruct your a vile person who probably has no one a sad life and always will !!! Vent over !!

Congrats goes out to Beyonce and Jay-Z welcome to parenthood, every day will be different.@Guest 123 entertaining people like u and me is what she does, its her career. Motherhood is always a joyous occasion, let her and her fans have that moment. How can the world ever progress with people like yourself making these types of comments. What does her wearing weave have to do with anything, make valid points!!!! If you’re over her turn the tv or radio, but if you haven’t figured it out by now she’s not going anywhere. I think people like you hide behind the screens because you’re insecure and intimidated by her. @ K you how can you be mad at this woman’s career, its not her fault the economy is in the toilet, blame that on Bush!!!! So what is we hear it for the next 5 years, motherhood is such a privilege and not everyone is able to experience that. Just because she’s not struggling doesn’t mean she doesn’t work hard. Stop being a crab(pulling others down with your negativity).Without change there is no progress.

To all you ignorant beyonce fans, just b/c I don’t like her or think she is worthy or the attention she gets, doesn’t mean I am unattractive or insecure. I am better looking than beyonce, even coming out of the shower, with no makeup and my own hair.

Some people are just sick of this person, esp. b/c she does not deserve all the attention and the praise, esp. in the looks dept.

Yes, I am jealous, of her money. But not her looks, and if had to have her looks to get her money, I’d stay beautiful and broke.

I get to express my opinion, just like you do, and that’s that.

And it is true, that she is a role model for the average, the mediocre, not the gorgeous model types of the world. If that makes someone ‘self destruct’, than that’s on them.

And we all just thought she got fat :P

This will be the most talented, most business savy, most gorgeous beautiful baby with the biggest lips anyone has seen…. in other words Beyonce and Jay Z have an EPIC WIN :)

Dear, I don’t want to call you a hater but that’s what you are doing. She is not getting in trouble nor having a baby out of wedlock leave her alone

congradulations,

to beyonce and jay-z….

lets hope its a girl and take after its mum, ur so pretty beyonce

@guest123: thats not very nice, she is pretty

I am so happy that Beyonce is pregnant I hope Beyonce continues to make songs and make albums and Jay Z will help her aswell. Good luck on your child Beyonce.

Im so happy for u beyonce I been following u since girl time and im sooo proud of u and all the accomplishements u have achieved keep shootings for the stars ur almost there

God Bless the happy parents to be .

God bless you beyonce. I hope you have a healthy beautiful baby. I’m real proud of you beyonce for wanting to bring life into the world. Children are gifts from God, so you are blessed!!! Take good care of urself lil girl.

Latrina speller @ 09/02/2011 at 1:14 am

Congrats to you and Jay. Beyonce I been fan of you since Destiny Child. I love your music and movies. I think u a beautiful person and hope u keep striving to be the best. Love always your biggest fan Sasha 2 lol

@K and guest123 you right you do have a right to your own thoughts. But u is wrong to write trash about a woman u dont know. Just like she out here making money and following her goals and dreams u can too. Stop being a hater and grow up. No one is idoling her we just fans who u happy for her because bless her with a baby. And for the enconomy how the hell u blame a singer for that. The government the blame. Grow the hell up u two.

Omg I am so existed so is it a girl

Marquita whitsett @ 09/04/2011 at 1:17 am

SO SO HAPPY. FOR U. LUV.

wooow bee congra finaly u took my advice i knw ul make da best mom i love you

wooow bee congra finaly u took my advice i knw ul make da best mom i love you

Congrats I was wondering when u was goining to have one love you

Quanisha smith @ 09/04/2011 at 2:59 pm

Im so happy for you’ll

I’m so happy for Beyonce and Jay.Z Congrats to you,

I’m a huge fan of Beyonce and I love her music and Jay z is a great artist to congrats to the happy couple and I hope its a girl and she\he will bring love joy and happiness into the family
*** Bruna Goncalves *** <3<3<3<3

Dauna Sade @ 09/07/2011 at 4:27 am

beyonce looked real pretty & you caint even really tell she’s pregnant!!

mpumeh mapee mkhize @ 09/08/2011 at 9:28 am

at least gal, u r my role model, show ol da mans nd antha gals dat we rule da world. i wsh u ol da best on yo pregance. 4rm mpumeh mkhize 4rm umlazi

mpumeh mapee mkhize @ 09/08/2011 at 9:38 am

@mpumeh mapee mkhize: m shockd i alwz read bout u B. i alwz wnt 2 knw yo moves nd yo steps, i alwz read bout yo gossip. i ddnt expect dis. nd no 1 evn saw it cumin. Jay Z u dnt weast tym. nd i pray 2 GOD dat da bby wil tak Beyonce looks. coz m sure it wil pretty

shawnettaconner37 @ 09/08/2011 at 11:54 pm

omg beyonce is final haveing a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Congractulations B I’m sure ull make a great mom cause u such a lovely person

Congratulations Beyonce and Jay-Z. Y’all make a great couple and it looks like a beautiful relationship. Nothing but the BEST!!!

jennifer thomas de @ 09/09/2011 at 3:46 pm

U desearve it much love always wanted to meet y’all but its ok now be the outstanding mother your mother tought u to be with sucess and peace

U re the best in d whole wide world I love u beyonce knowles wen I see u I see u as a big sister I neva had and u re my role model congrats on ur baby I wish u all the best wish I was where ever u re rite nw congrats 2 jayz 2

Congrats guys!!! :)

WTFE!!!!! DILLIGAD!!!!!

I totaly & compltly agree, with K & 123…

For the record guys!!!! This will be Jay-Z’s 2nd child….

congratulations beyonce, thats amazing. am so happy for her

yo congrats but all yall haters thats hating on jay knock it of obviuosly b loves jay or she would not have married him ya jay isnt the prettiest flower in the garden but hes handsome hes not fine but hes ok so stop hattin ur just made u didnt knock up beyonce just live UR life not theirs let them be them and u be u im outti

yo congrats but stop hating on jayonce all yall fans im her number one fan and i still dont go crazy over jayonce like dat

shemiah mack @ 09/17/2011 at 10:46 pm

Wow I love you beyonce that’s awsome you are finally getting called mom I wonder wat u are going to name it

shemiah mack @ 09/17/2011 at 10:46 pm

I am so happy for B& J. I feel as if B has wanted this forever and she finally has it. All that talk about we r not ready for kids is just that: TALK.
I thank God for this miracle and pray for a safe pregnancy and a divine delivery.

Love u Beyonce.

Megan Eiman @ 09/22/2011 at 1:54 pm

I’m so happy for B and J. Awww can’t wait to see your little bundle of joy. Love u guys!

Very useful bless you, I reckon your subscribers could possibly want a whole lot more stories like this continue the excellent effort.

I will always pray for you,the good lord will be with you,still your time shall and you shall do it like the hebrews women did,amem I will keep praying for you love you guys hova & B stay bless

shenaz hinds @ 10/03/2011 at 2:57 am

Take lots of photos in a short space of time your baby will b will all grow up, enjoy every moment. For morning sickness tryin biscuits it helps.:-))

Awwl beyonce yu luk so happy ijus kno yu n jay z is gna spoil hym or her yu is realli glowing congrats im happy for yu are my fav. female singer

Hey you glowing nd I can’t waiting see your baby congratulations

Hey you looking good am happy for you I know you are going to be a great mom.

Congrats to them! She works so hard…but for all the people who are saying ‘oh it’s so cute she decided to do it at the VMA’s…” remember this is a business.

Announcing it at the VMA’s is good for MTV (since they had high ratings) and good for her (her album sales went up)…plus the VMA’s have been so good to her all these years it makes sense.

I am so happy for you both I know you’ll will make great parents could’ve have happened to a better cuple.Good luck my god bless you both and the little bundled of joy that’s on the way

Enx about what u’ve done and I’m so happy because many people ddn’t chance 2 gt a child n’bby

Congrats B,I’m ur fan here in South African,I wish I can meet u 1 day and u have a great voice just wish to sing with u

@hmm: Lmao …indeed very interesting

When is the baby do

Her belly looks bigger in AUG. 28, then it does. Now in Oct. What is going on??? Not real.

congrets 2 beyonce n jay @ 10/23/2011 at 7:08 pm

Congrats 2 beyonce n jay. I pray jesus christ 2 cover the innocent baby by his blood.

It is Beyonce & Jay-Z’s business on how they plan on bringing their bundle of joy into this world! What I don’t understand is why you all think they owe us an explatination. Its their life.!!

skarfaceblackmagic @ 10/30/2011 at 9:00 pm

Leave the child y’all go to hell and make sure when it’s you pple own… Its there…cho!!!…

I know guys pray for the baby salvation so it wont be as his dad!

Rickson lirunjilu @ 11/25/2011 at 8:50 am

Congratulations

congratz……if its ah gurl name it bianca….nd if its ah boy name it jay-z junior……if dats ur decison

Thanks for the article. My spouse and i have always seen that a majority of people are eager to lose weight when they wish to look slim in addition to looking attractive. Nevertheless, they do not usually realize that there are other benefits to losing weight additionally. Doctors claim that fat people are afflicted by a variety of disorders that can be directly attributed to their particular excess weight. Fortunately that people who’re overweight in addition to suffering from different diseases can reduce the severity of their own illnesses by way of losing weight. You’ll be able to see a gradual but noted improvement in health while even a negligible amount of weight loss is obtained.