Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

It’s official: Beyonce is expecting her first child with hubby Jay-Z!

The 29-year-old entertainer made the announcement by showing off her tiny baby bump when she hit the carpet at the 2011 MTV VMAs on Sunday (August 28) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

Beyonce, wearing a bright orange Lanvin gown, also told photographers, “I have a surprise for you!” before holding her belly.

Bey‘s rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.

Beyonce and Jay-Z tied the knot in April 2008.

Congrats to the parents-to-be!!!

FYI: Beyonce is wearing Rene Caovilla ivory platform heels with Swarovski crystal and pearl details.

beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 01
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 02
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 03
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 04
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 05

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All

Woooo! I am so happy for the 2 they seem to b supr happy & I wish them the best life has to offer God bless them both…I mean all 3 of them jiji

So this is the first time the public knows she’s pregnant?!?!?

Like… there were no rumors before??!

Congratulations to my girl.

Awh!!!!!! I am so happy for them! May God bless you with a healthy baby!

Finally! Am so happy for y’all. I knw d baby will b BEAUTIFUL

Aleluia! Congratulation Queen Bey!!!

Rest up Beyonce, there will be many sleepless nights in your future. Children are rewarding once they start sleeping through the night :) lol congrats!!!

Congratulations; Have a happy and safe pregnancy.

Congratulations and God bless!!!

Omg congrats to u both may god bless u guys ur such amazing artist and soon to arrive another artist ur going to be wonderful parents

Am so happy for them congratzs! Beyonce and jay-z about time!

Ssooo happy for y’all……
From all of ur fans in H-Town

Dianeprincess @ 08/28/2011 at 10:56 pm

Love it! Congratulations Beyonce and Jay-Z, so happy for you both!

CONGRATS, BEYONCE! Finally

Jamela jones @ 08/28/2011 at 10:57 pm

Finally iam happy for you god bless :)

It’s been said that she was pregnant a million times!!! Finally. And she announced it herself. Good for her.

April Horne @ 08/28/2011 at 11:00 pm

Awe! Congrats to u both and may God continue to bless you both with a beautiful health baby! Muuuah!!! God Bless!!

She looks so gorgeous and beautiful and always. I am so happy for she and Jay. They are going to be great parents. She will be a great mom ,you can see it with her baby nephew.she adores that boy.

AnnaBanana @ 08/28/2011 at 11:03 pm

Yaaaayyyy! Finally…Congrats Beyonce and Jay Z…love ya..Team Beyonce!

Scream Congrats Beyonce I LOVE YOU!!!!

HeyBeyonce am ur bigest fan and I am only 11and I am very proud of u and I wish u can come to my house one day I live in Arlington Tx sunflower Dr.2400 I LVE u and I will do any thing for u and to meet u!

lenayah sainvil @ 08/28/2011 at 11:12 pm

god bless u and your new family member hope u your like a big sister to me

I’m so Happy for both Jay z and Beyonce.I pray everything goes well throughout ur pregnancy and the Baby is Healthy in Jesus name AMEN

runnergirl @ 08/28/2011 at 11:13 pm

That baby will be so lucky!!

erica wilson @ 08/28/2011 at 11:13 pm

Congrats J and B I’m soooo happy for you guys. Enjoy your pregnancy and new arrival. You both will be beautiful parents. Jay face was priceless:)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All