Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

Beyonce: Pregnant with First Child!

It’s official: Beyonce is expecting her first child with hubby Jay-Z!

The 29-year-old entertainer made the announcement by showing off her tiny baby bump when she hit the carpet at the 2011 MTV VMAs on Sunday (August 28) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

Beyonce, wearing a bright orange Lanvin gown, also told photographers, “I have a surprise for you!” before holding her belly.

Bey‘s rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.

Beyonce and Jay-Z tied the knot in April 2008.

Congrats to the parents-to-be!!!

FYI: Beyonce is wearing Rene Caovilla ivory platform heels with Swarovski crystal and pearl details.

beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 01
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 02
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 03
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 04
beyonce pregnant vmas carpet 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All

So i just saw the wonderful performance by B and I am so happy for the couple, God Bless them and grant her a safe pregnancy. This is how its done folks! Take your time, wait on the Lord and he will give u the desires of your heart. She is glowing! This is how I felt when I found out I was having twins!!God is Good

JIMMI BLUE @ 08/29/2011 at 1:45 am

ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE TRUE LOVES RESPECTED BY THERE PEERS. TO DECIDE ON WHEN THE RIGHT TIME IS AND THIS IS THE BEST TIME THAN ANY CONGRATES CONGRATES WONDERFUL NEWS ……..

Happy4Bey @ 08/29/2011 at 1:46 am

Did anyone else notice her “baby glow”? She looks gorgeous and no doubt their baby will be too! Yaaaay!

Happy4Bey @ 08/29/2011 at 1:48 am

@marie: I just said the same thing. She was “glowing” the entire performance! I’m happy for her!

Ahww, she was looking beautiful like always <3 I love her(:
&& her littoh tiny babe ^______^IM SO HAPPY FOR HER.

This is one woman that I stay proud of and don’t know her but love her as if I did BeyoncĂ© never misses a lick in anything she do her pregnancy is the cherry on top of everything

Aawwwww….she look so happy..its cute..congradulations to beyonce and jay-z!….ur glowing!….:)

I’m so happy for you and your family that i s the cherry on top I know your child will be blessed to have two wonderful parent’s like you both congrats love you

Im true Beyonce fan. I have been waiting to hear this news for years. Gurl im so proud and happy for her and Jay Z. Go gurl. Oh yeah she do got the Glo Rite.

krkljanac @ 08/29/2011 at 3:35 am

@naylah: @ivanka: “Finall”? — What are you – her biological clock?!

Congratz Beyonce!!

wow! that’s great!

Londy mkhonza @ 08/29/2011 at 4:12 am

Congrats guys all da best wit ur 1 child

Thought she got pregnant
years ago,well I guess its a dream come true
Congradulation Bey.

Very happy for u Bey and JayZ. Dream comes b4 reality

Lynne maplanka @ 08/29/2011 at 5:01 am

Congratulations Bee and Jay …. Can’t wait to see the bambino ***

oOomg!! congrats B!!
i am sOo haPpy for them!!
hopethat the baby will loOk like her beutiful mom!!!

About time that baby already gonna have it all beyonce will be a great mum just lookin at her u can already see her shinin wid joy I hope they don’t sell baby pics dnt thk they will

She’s always touching her belly. Lovely. This will be a great show.

I am so happy for them. At last beyonce will be a mother.

anybody?anybody? @ 08/29/2011 at 7:39 am

Congrats Beyonce! Way to make the VMAs all about you! That’s how a diva does it

brandis'e @ 08/29/2011 at 7:48 am

Beyonce’ is a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit. Certainly, motherhood/parenting will only enhance her compassionate nature. I’m very happy for the both of them. “Congratulations “!

CONGRATS TO BEYONCE AND JAY! Everyone is talking about how they hope the baby has her genes. Well I have to say I thought Jay was unattractive but HE TREATS HER LIKE A QUEEN! SO U SURPASS THAT CUZ HE IS BEAUTIFUL! WHAT SHINES ON THE INSIDE SHINES ON THE OUTSIDE. AND LETS FACE IT PPL THIS GIFT FROM HEAVEN WILL HAVE IT ALL. LETS SEE IF U ALL CAN SAY MILLIONS TIMES MILLIONS. SO NOW U SEE 2BEAUTIFUL PPL! I LOVE U BOTH AND CONGRATS AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U BOTH!

Attention seeker Bey

patarick Arinze @ 08/29/2011 at 8:38 am

so happy for you two, cant wait to see jay-z nursing a baby Boy which i assume he will be..Good luck

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All