Angelina Jolie Covers 'Vanity Fair' October 2011

Angelina Jolie Covers 'Vanity Fair' October 2011

Angelina Jolie graces the cover of Vanity Fair‘s October issue.

Here’s what the 36-year-old actress had to share:

On plans for the future: “No secret wedding..I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

On partner Brad Pitt‘s level of professional support: “He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

On how directing In the Land of Blood and Honey has changed her view on acting:Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”

On writing the script for her film: “I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”

For more from Angelina, visit vanityfair.com!

angelina jolie vanity fair 01
angelina jolie vanity fair 02

Credit: Mert Alas, Marcus Piggott; Photos: Vanity Fair
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Magazine

Jason Merritt/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
Ganeymede @ 08/30/2011 at 6:48 am

Stunning!

jamssession @ 08/30/2011 at 6:50 am

WOW – She looks amazing!

too airbrushed…even lips..

Such a beautiful and classy cover. The pics with the kids are beyond adorable. Can’t wait to see the rest.

Looking gorgeous as always.

I can stare in to her eyes forever :)
She has the most beautiful eyes.

She looks like a man omg what happend to her???

tara croft @ 08/30/2011 at 7:07 am

she looks so beautiful!! can’t wait for more pictures to come :D:D

Vanity Fair loves Angie. She is on their cover every single year.Don’t like the cover pic, but the second one with her kids is much better.

She has changed drastically and not in the good way, she looks like a skinny reptil.

Wow. She is just atonishin’ beautiful… Surreal almost.

Powerful! @ 08/30/2011 at 7:19 am

Just the face on cover -> Sign of power!

Stunning! And I totally agree with her; it’s wonderful to be loved, but your man is definitely a biased critic. :) Will be seeing her film. She is just an impressive person.

It’s almost looks like an illustration. I like it…Very different

Wasn’t expecting this. She looks like animation, like this would be a live action picture of Angie.

I’m not a fan of the cover, it makes me think of a….snake…but the second pic is gorgeous

Angelina is about to be interviewed on The Today Show.

brange fan from greece @ 08/30/2011 at 7:42 am

OMG.i will repeat what johnny depp said about angie.SHE IS SHOCKINGLY STUNNING!!!!!!!!just perfect!!!!!!what a beautiful face.

Hope they’re more of pics of all the children, Viv looks like a doll, the one with Zahara is the way Angie holds all her children. The next few months are going tough for the jealous haters, love it.

fashionista @ 08/30/2011 at 7:45 am

I think the idea of the cover is to shock. When passing by a newstand, this cover should jump out at you to get your attention. This was the idea. It will succeed.

I am still on the fence about this. I kinda would like a more fashiony full bodied covers of Angelina wearing an edgy couture outfit instead of focusing on her face all the time. Ah but what a face…gorgeous.

brange fan from greece @ 08/30/2011 at 7:47 am

hey trolls. to those of you who think that this cover is not gorgeous.one word JEALOUS.you are just jealous of how stunning she is.brad is lucky man.he landed the most beautiful woman in the world.just like what he said, he gasp when he stares at her in the morning.LUCKY BRAD.

They’re her children, I’m sure it was one camera in their face, not a hundred paps screaming their names at the top of their voices. Run along and change your depends.

Oooh this looks extreme but you know what? They should have went even further to make her look more art deco Frtiz Lang/Metropolis
era. Cool.