Dean Sheremet & Sarah Silver: Just Married!

Dean Sheremet & Sarah Silver: Just Married!

Dean Sheremet and his fiancee, Sarah Silver, have tied the knot!

The 30-year-old chef and food blogger proposed to Sarah, a photographer, back in November of 2010 and the two were recently married at a City Clerk’s office.

Dean also shared a photo of Sarah taking pics at the wedding – “She can’t help herself,” he wrote on his Tumblr account.

This is the second marriage for Dean, who was married to LeAnn Rimes for seven years. LeAnn has since married actor Eddie Cibrian.

Congratulations to Dean and Sarah!

Credit: Astrid Stawiarz; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Dean Sheremet, Sarah Silver

Valerie Macon/Getty

Lorraine Bush @ 08/30/2011 at 2:59 pm

I”m glad Dean Sheremet is happy again, found love and happiness with Sarah Silver and that they are now happily married. I hope he can put the past behind him. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Kelly Vohringer @ 08/30/2011 at 3:04 pm

Congratulations to Dean Sheremet. But I feel sorry for LeAnn when she finds out. All that she went through with her unhappy first marriage and the subsequent vilification of her before she became happily married but now being so underweight and like she’s addicted to losing weight.

Congratulations Dean & Sarah! I know you will be much happier this time around, Dean!

loserbunny @ 08/30/2011 at 3:10 pm

Congrats – I am sure he found the right one this time.

@Lorraine, as hilarious as your comment is, I think it’s too much tmi on your part.

Good news! Dean traded up for sure!

Congrats! She looks better than that plastic skeletor LeAnne..

Adams woman @ 08/30/2011 at 4:29 pm

Too bad BBs that Dean said “I love my wife” about LeAnn and never wanted the divorce.

Keep spinnin’ BB. Your like hamsters on a wheel. Total nut jobs

I’d forgotten that it’s legal for gays to marry in New York now. LeAnn’s career will take off now that she’s done with the “dude”. Team LeAnn all the way, her man is straight and don’t do gay.

I hate to stereotype, but i remember watching this dude on MTV’s Cribs w/ Leanne back in the day, I could have sworn he was gay gay gay. Thought for sure after the marraige ended he would come out of the closet.

And so what if LeAnne is skinny, is her figure really any of our business? Get a life people.

#THATISALL

Just somepoints @ 08/30/2011 at 5:46 pm

Good for him. May happiness be his and Sarah’s.
Of COURSE ,LEANN will post a tweet about this.

Who Is Lorraine Bush? @ 08/30/2011 at 5:56 pm

WHY DOES “Lorraine Bush” WRITE THE SAME THING ON EVERY POST? THE SAME STORY ON EVERY COUPLE OF POSTS, EVERY DAY.

WEIRD.

Dean is more of a man then Eddie will ever be. He waited until he was divorced when he moved in with his woman and also had a job unlike Eddie still married and unemployed moving himself and kids in. Just shows Dean has character and respect all Eddie has is looks; Dean upgraded Leann got a lemon. Congrats!!!

Dean is so GAY! He needs to stop lying to himself.

There were rumors he cheated on LeAnn with a male employee at one of their houses a few years before the break up.

I’m sure he’ll have something on the side if he doesn’t already. If this woman doesn’t have a clue, she’s in for a world of hurt when she finds out he’s been trolling for hook ups with guys on craigslist or something… just saying!

Dean said he wasn’t gay to a troll on twitter. He said it will never be true no matter how many times it is said. Enough with the gay rumors. He seems like a loving and devoted guy who falls hard for a woman when he’s in love. I wish them nothing but happiness.

@Kelly Vohringer

What are you talking about?She left HIM remember?Besides she knows and I’m sure she couldn’t care less if he’s married or not.

@Just somepoints

LeAnn had plenty of chances to do so yesterday.I’ll actually be suprised if she does it now.It’s not like Dean sent her a tweet when she married Eddie.It’s pretty obvious they’re no longer on speaking terms after she admitted on twitter she and Eddie were already seeing each other a week before her and Dean went to the Grammy’s together acting as if nothing was wrong.I’m sure both Eddie and LeAnn had lied about exactly when things started between them,so for Dean to read that was probably a slap in the face.

Congratalulations to Dean & Sarah. Dean is rid of Leann and her loser fanatics, he can finally be really happy with his wife Sarah..

True wt…jumping frm marriage to another at such a young age..ttl there are no children involved..the elizabeth taylor club under the presidency of jho is flourishing

@Andrea Leann actions only proved her character that she was a lowlife with no morals.Dean married a woman with character that he respects and can be respected she is a woman not a pretentious school girl like Leann was.and someone who is mature enough to start a family with.

British Latin American @ 08/31/2011 at 7:58 pm

@betty: @Micky: Even if I were to say that Dean is gay, I still believe, as does Betty, that Leann downgraded when she took up with Eddie Cibrian. Regardless of all the quibbling about his sexuality he is more man than Eddie is or probably will ever be!

after seeing that pic of Leann and Eddie in People Mag, Leann definately downgrade. at least in the MANHOOD dept what a widdle one Eddie was showing he needs some tube socks

If Dean was gay, don’t you think Leann would have used that to her advantage when she was caught cheating? It would have made people more sympathetic to her. Dean had a young, sweet baby face when he was with Leann, and now he’s older and looks more masculine. Anyway, I wish him all the happiness in the world with his pretty bride.

See? Look how fast men move on, I mean, how hurt could he have been? Wait a minute. I thought he was gay?

I was married to a gay man for 20 years. They are just perfect on the outside. Only a woman knows what it’s like to sleep with someone and have kids with a man who isn’t into women. I’m sorry, but Dean strikes me as that type and that’s why I think Leann went for the man ***** the next time. He can claim he’s straight all he wants, but there is something very effeminate about him.