Alexander Skarsgard: I Won't Bite 'True Blood' Fans!

Alexander Skarsgard: I Won't Bite 'True Blood' Fans!

Alexander Skarsgard carries his young co-star on the set of their new movie, What Maisie Knew, on Tuesday (August 30) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor also grabbed a cup of coffee in Tribeca while taking a break from work.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alex, who covers the current issue of BlackBook, told the mag why he refuses to bite True Blood fans.

“That’s one thing I’ll never really understand. But the main reason I don’t ever do it is because if I do it just once, every single person will be like, ‘Bite me! Bite me! Bite me!’” he explained.

alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 01
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 02
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 03
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 04
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

@Just Alex: I think you mean “Just Gerard” B/c that’s all I ever see on here.

Anyways, Alex is looking smokin’, as usual. Yum!

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 1:08 am

Or maybe, “Just Baldy” :p

He suffers from early, onset male pattern baldness.

He should speak out about it. He could help a lot of women.

Nelly Fang @ 08/31/2011 at 1:17 am

nelly fang is looking good.

call me, alexander skarsgard.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/31/2011 at 1:42 am

Both he and the little girl look exhausted. While it’s got to be better than being a garbageman, we really should be more respectful of those who choose to make their livings entertaining the rest of us.

They got back to filming pretty quickly after Irene.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 1:59 am

By the way, nice combover Askars.

toooooooooooooo effffffing cute!

jared! Are yo Alexander ?! I think yo ‘re same person!

Yes he like Bald & smokin

@Canuck: NYC itself didn’t suffer much damage. Now if they’d been filming in Paterson NJ, there’d be a problem.
And I see the glue sniffing troll got a hold of mom’s computer this morning.

@ladybug: Garden Gnome, he likes “hoes”, remember? Good to hear NYC didn’t suffer so much but not so nice for those who weren’t so lucky!

Get a wig @ 08/31/2011 at 7:38 am

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

Maybe AS should get a wig or a weave … to go with his fake hollywood teeth because he’s so down to earth and always keeping it real

lafamepoma @ 08/31/2011 at 8:34 am

Alex is not getting bald, I wonder where is the other actress, that blonde girl (I can’t remember her name) anyway. Alex is very handsome as always. Thatt magazine which asked about kate, poor Alex, he had to lie saying she a great actress, I bet he was thinking, mother of god she’s a pain in the neck.

Alexander looks so cute with this tiny girl. She must love always being carried around and being up so high. I can’t wait to see this movie. He does look very tired though.

Here are some pictures of Alex at the US Open last night. Looks like he’s got a new shirt. LOL

Some closer shots. I wish we could put more than two links in one post, jeez!

I found some stuff trolling some forums and tumblers too. They interviewed Alex a bit before going into the match.

He’s wearing shorts. Haha!

Thanks for the pics Camille. I was going to post them, but you beat me to it. LOL You must have been looking at Meatballs tumbler too. She’s got still of him on the Fox news doing his interview, but I can’t find any audio. :(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All