Alexander Skarsgard: I Won't Bite 'True Blood' Fans!

Alexander Skarsgard: I Won't Bite 'True Blood' Fans!

Alexander Skarsgard carries his young co-star on the set of their new movie, What Maisie Knew, on Tuesday (August 30) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor also grabbed a cup of coffee in Tribeca while taking a break from work.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alex, who covers the current issue of BlackBook, told the mag why he refuses to bite True Blood fans.

“That’s one thing I’ll never really understand. But the main reason I don’t ever do it is because if I do it just once, every single person will be like, ‘Bite me! Bite me! Bite me!’” he explained.

alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 01
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 02
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 03
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 04
alexander skarsgard carries maisie young costar 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

@Just Alex: I think you mean “Just Gerard” B/c that’s all I ever see on here.

Anyways, Alex is looking smokin’, as usual. Yum!

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 1:08 am

Or maybe, “Just Baldy” :p

He suffers from early, onset male pattern baldness.

He should speak out about it. He could help a lot of women.

Nelly Fang @ 08/31/2011 at 1:17 am

nelly fang is looking good.

call me, alexander skarsgard.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/31/2011 at 1:42 am

Both he and the little girl look exhausted. While it’s got to be better than being a garbageman, we really should be more respectful of those who choose to make their livings entertaining the rest of us.

They got back to filming pretty quickly after Irene.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 1:59 am

By the way, nice combover Askars.

toooooooooooooo effffffing cute!

jared! Are yo Alexander ?! I think yo ‘re same person!

Yes he like Bald & smokin

@Canuck: NYC itself didn’t suffer much damage. Now if they’d been filming in Paterson NJ, there’d be a problem.
And I see the glue sniffing troll got a hold of mom’s computer this morning.

@ladybug: Garden Gnome, he likes “hoes”, remember? Good to hear NYC didn’t suffer so much but not so nice for those who weren’t so lucky!

Get a wig @ 08/31/2011 at 7:38 am

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

Maybe AS should get a wig or a weave … to go with his fake hollywood teeth because he’s so down to earth and always keeping it real

lafamepoma @ 08/31/2011 at 8:34 am

Alex is not getting bald, I wonder where is the other actress, that blonde girl (I can’t remember her name) anyway. Alex is very handsome as always. Thatt magazine which asked about kate, poor Alex, he had to lie saying she a great actress, I bet he was thinking, mother of god she’s a pain in the neck.

Alexander looks so cute with this tiny girl. She must love always being carried around and being up so high. I can’t wait to see this movie. He does look very tired though.

Here are some pictures of Alex at the US Open last night. Looks like he’s got a new shirt. LOL

Some closer shots. I wish we could put more than two links in one post, jeez!

I found some stuff trolling some forums and tumblers too. They interviewed Alex a bit before going into the match.

He’s wearing shorts. Haha!

Thanks for the pics Camille. I was going to post them, but you beat me to it. LOL You must have been looking at Meatballs tumbler too. She’s got still of him on the Fox news doing his interview, but I can’t find any audio. :(

We should be more respectful of entertainers? Really? What about all those people who actually do something of use or something that actually contribute to the world? Doctors we should be more respectful of, firefighters we should be more respectful of, people who work with the homeless we should be more respectful of, and yes, garbagemen we should be more respectful (can you imagine a world with garbage all over the place – they perform a very useful service!). Entertainers? They haven’t done anything to earn our respect.

Gina the 1st @ 08/31/2011 at 11:33 am

I’m watching Askars right now on Good Day LA. I’m sure the interview will be up on their website in a few hours. Remember these are the nuts who regularly talk over their guests and ask ridiculous questions. That’s their M.O. but they were good to Alex.

So far funny talk about Joe M. and they talk about Stellan. Very sweet.
Here is the link to their website http://www.myfoxla.com/subindex/good_day_la

Gina the 1st @ 08/31/2011 at 11:35 am

Forgot to mention, not one mention of K.B., even when they talk about Straw Dogs.

@Shawna: Personally I think that everyone deserves respect until they prove themselves unworthy of it. What they do for a living is irrelevant, people have different talents, different opportunities, different circumstances that take away or augment their choices. In regards to entertainers/artists in particular, I say bravo for the talent and the drive to actually go into a field where probably 99.9% can’t make a living at it and then being good enough, lucky enough and smart enough to get ahead at it.

@Canuck:
I agree. Though I think maybe people are talking about a different type of respect, as in I think some people are talking about respecting people for the amazing life saving work they do, I think the one poster was just talking about respecting actor’s personal spaces, privacy and whatnot. At least that’s what I got out of it. I do agree though, everyone deserves it no matter what they choose to do, until they prove they aren’t worthy of it by words or actions.

@Gina the 1st:
I suspect he won’t speak about KB anymore, and that he only did in the BlackBook interview because of the dual covers and the movie being highlighted in the magazine. He’s not spoken about her before really, and I don’t expect that will change. This one incident was out of the norm. The only thing he might do is speak about her as a part of the cast in the film but I doubt he goes further into detail than that.

More awesome stuff from meatballs tumbler. Youtube video of the GQ Style shoot.

Here’s the video of his interview this morning on Fox 5. I couldn’t get it to work for me, but maybe you guys can.

Another interview with Sacremento This Morning. This must be what he’s doing in place of attending a premiere for SD. At least he clears up the Spongebob thing, he was like WTF?

Ok ladies, I think JJ is making fun of us… Right after comments about inserting HTML tags of “Skarsgard” into non-Skarsgard posts and mentioning posts including Decker and Kate, whatbdo we get? Do a search for Skarsgard on here and you’ll get a KB postnand a Decker post. LOL, bad bad dog JJ!!!!!

PurpleSamantha @ 08/31/2011 at 3:08 pm

@Canuck: Thank you, Canuck. Not saying that entertainers do anything more important than doctors, etc., by any means, but music, movies, TV, etc., do provide much needed diversions from our stresses.

@Canuck:
I saw that too. LOL! Nice work Jared. Pfff!

OMG I’m swooning over this smile.

Ok, so I just read KB’s article for her covershoot. It mentions Alex WAY more than his mentions her, which means she must have been babbling away for them to bring it up so much. Not surprising, and of course they stick to the stupid two year timeline even though right in the article it says they shot the rape scene “well before” they ever dated. Kind of contradicts your point about it being two years then.

@Camille: The bottom pic, I love it when his smile goes to his eyes like that :))@PurpleSamantha: A bit of escapism when real life sucks is never a bad thing. They say that during the Depression, movies were one of the things that people still went to almost religiously.

lafamepoma @ 08/31/2011 at 4:49 pm

Before finishing the Summer we can listen a song by a Swedish band. Listening the lyrics we can think in Alex…. tonight

@Canuck:
Me too, he looks so carefree and good in this video.

The poor guy must have spent all day doing PR for SD on local news outlets. This must be instead of a premiere, wouldn’t you think? I mean we haven’t heard anything about their being one and it’s only like 2 weeks away. I don’t know if this link will work. I think it’s to embed it but I can’t seem to find another link to be able to post it.

@Camille: as mentioned on the KB thread, its the new math! Where a 14-15 month dating relationship becomes two years!

Hmm that one link I tried to post didn’t work. Sorry everyone.

@Wilson:
He ain’t balding. He has a big forehead, that’s all.

@ladybug:
If it was even that long. LOL! I still wonder if his mom or other family members didn’t try to convince him to get away from her while they were visiting. It was reported that My didn’t like her and the attention she brought, so I wouldn’t doubt it if she did say something. Plus KB flew the coop when momma Skars was in town, only coming back a couple days before she left, and was seen with his sister. Short lived though, I bet momma didn’t like her daughter with paps up in her face.

@Jessie:
Thanks for the links to the interviews Jessie. I think you’re right and this might be the only press he’s available to do for SD. I seriously hope he’ll be filming during the premiere so he gets to be free of his stage 5 clinger.

Jessie, I found a link to his interviews all on one page. Anyone who wants to see them can see most of them here.

@Camille: If not convince him, give him support to do it.

@ladybug:
Yeah most likely. I don’t think Gustaf liked her much either. He always had a sour look on his face when she was around too.

LOL this interview is the best one. At the very end he makes a smart*ss comment about Justin Beiber getting into a car accident and the entire newsroom laughs.

Stellan is in NYC too! From twitter. A bunch of tweets about it on this feed.

@eye4style
Dina Fierro SPOTTED: Alexander SKARSGARD, with pops Stellan, strolling on Prince, headed West towards Mott. We brushed SHOULDERS

thanks to everyone who posted links. Interesting to see the videos and photos. Glad to hear he has some family in town — will be nice for him to have the company I’m sure.

Here’s the link to the GQ video. Alex speaks a little bit of German at the beginning. He even makes German sound sexy. Really, if my German profs had sounded this good I might have done much better in class (or possibly worse, since I wouldn’t have been paying attention).

A video of Alex arriving on set and then taking photos and signing stuff for fans.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 10:46 pm

@Chloe:

Funny. Just as I suspected. Most of you hoes are old, menopausal or peri-menopausal. Jared must love it that he caters to grannies.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:
Uh that picture isn’t me. Whatever dude, you’re a jack*ss and everyone knows it.

The troll knows the word peri-menopausal! I’m thrilled it knows such a big word. And thanks for using the word hoes, it reminds me that I have to find the scuffle hoe in the shed, so I can weed the veggies.
(put self in corner for feeding the troll)

@ladybug:
I desperately need a scuffle hoe, can I borrow yours? Haha

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding: I call parody, this is for your freshman creative writing class, isn’t it?

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 08/31/2011 at 11:25 pm

@ladybug:
Sure. I’m doing a paper on the study of old ladies whose minds seem to deteriorate as they obsess over balding young movie stars.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:
Uh huh. Anyway I just want you to know I’m reporting your ridculous comments. You should not be allowed to post such drivel about other posters on here.

He is so hot! I can’t get enough of him! And thank you for all the vidoes and pictures! That’s really cool! I was laughing at that one video where the interviewers asked him about SpongeBob video. WTF? :)

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/01/2011 at 1:53 am

@Chloe:
Did I hit a nerve?
What makes you think I’m doing a thesis on you? Get real! I study real academics, not pure trash.

@Chloe: Goes to show I was right, our 15 year old Gnome’s granny was in her early 30′s when he came along.

@Chloe: Stellan has a mischievious look in his eyes…

@Canuck: He usually does, doesn’t he? :)

LOL! I see someone’s comments continue to get deleted. Whatever, it will get bored eventually. They can’t even keep people’s comments straight. High IQ I see. Pfff! I see now we’re in the KB threads as well. Awesome stuff. *rolls eyes*

I’m glad Stellan is in town. Maybe he came to spend time with Alex because he just had his birthday. Hopefully they get to do something nice for the long weekend.

From the US Open

Alexander Skarsgard likes public fawning as much as vampires like sunlight. The hunky actor looked noticeably uncomfortable at the U.S. Open on Tuesday night, when the cameras flashed his handsome face on the megatron with the caption “True Blood” below his mug. When the crowd went wild, Skarsgard, dressed in a plaid shirt, responded with a forced smile and a half-wave, but we noticed that between the end of Rafael Nadal’s win and the start of Serena Williams’ match, he deserted his seat.

@Camille:

thank you , he looks awesome..new screensaver pic!

@Camille: I don’t blame him. Who would want to be stared at all the time when you’re out trying to do normal things like just watch a tennis match. He continues to be SO patient and nice with all the fan encounters, but that must begin to get wearying too. I give him a lot of credit for handling it all so well.

@seeshay:
Yeah I sure wouldn’t want to be pointed out at events all the time when you’re just trying to watch a game or something. I mean, interviews and red carpets are one thing but being on a jumbotron at a sports game would be kind of weird.

Ok that creepy picture of KB really needs to go away from the top. It’s giving me the heebies. Not to mention making me want to dry heave.

@chelle:
Hers seem to stay up there way longer than a lot of people’s even if there aren’t really any comments for a long time. It’s kind of bizarre.

@chelle: I so agree. And I refuse to click on it but there is some weird masochistic attraction to do that. I am just hoping THIS Alex post doesn’t go up too — right next to hers.

P@Camille:her eyes have been enhanced big time. The different colors are not that drastic in other photos. It’s weird not at all interesting. My cat has a sky blue eye and a light green eye (he’s also solid white and deaf ) that’s interesting but she just looks extremely unnatural.

@chelle:
Her everything has been done in that picture. She’s been photshopped up the yang. Even her ears have been done.

According to Skarsgard News, Alex will be a guest with Jimmy Fallon on September 12. He must not be staying at TIFF very long then.

Also I read that Disconnect starts shooting Sept 19 and goes until Oct 30 in NYC. If that’s true then he’ll still be there when I go visit. I hope I get to have a glimpse.

@Camille: I was presuming TIFF would be a Saturday afternoon/evening into Sunday morning. I think his scheduled is too busy to hang around Toronto, as much fun as that may be.

@ladybug:
True enough. I’m happy he at least gets to go for the weekend and promote Melancholia. It’s a short flight from TO to NYC, like 1.5 hours so he can jet back pretty quickly if he needs to.

Looks like Stellan is still in town. I think he’s working on the Avengers right now.

Ahh! At dinner 2 tables away from Stellan & Alexander Skarsgard!!

OMG the trolls are out full force on the other AS post …trashing mom and dad …stoopid twats!!!

@chelle:
I see that. It’s the same crap over and over. They just want attention and under multiple handles it seems. LOL, I have to laugh that twat isn’t blocked out but other words are like b um.

LMAO! Now this I’d like to see. Head massages at dinner?

Im eating dinner next to eric from true blood and his dad!!!
Why is stellan giving aleksander a head massage at dinner?

@Camille: just reported ..let’s see if it does any good. I’m personally getting tired of the vulgar insults. Maybe if we all do it JJ will do something. I get enough of that at work from drunk weirdos don’t need it here too.

@chelle:
Yep me too. It’s just getting to be ridiculous. I think Chloe reported as well. Though it only seems to be one or two comments that are removed. It should be blocked.