Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Celebrate Wedding in NYC!

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Celebrate Wedding in NYC!

Kim Kardashian and her husband Kris Humphries celebrate their recent wedding at A Night of Style & Glamour held at Capitale on Wednesday (August 31) in New York City.

The evening, hosted by publisher Jason Binn, welcomed Kim and Kris back to NYC as newlyweds. The pair married in a lavish ceremony earlier this month.

“Can’t wait to be welcomed to NYC tonight by @JasonBinn & @ColinCowie …be sure to follow them for gr8 pics. They know parties!” Kim tweeted before the party.

Kim‘s sister Kourtney also stepped out for the party. The gals are currently filming the second season of their reality show Kourtney & Kim Take New York.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries celebrating their nuptials…

kim kardashian kris humphries celebrate wedding in nyc 01

Posted to: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Humphries

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

seriously, they look awful together. seriously! she’s gorgeous if not kinda plump but they don’t make an attractive couple at all…..

Jared, it’s clearly NOT a weeding celebration.
It’s a “Welcome to New York Party”.
But the wedding thing sounds better actually.

stunning natural beauty

I was reading something about a comparison in look’s between Kris Humphries and Taylor Lautner. Umm, Taylor is much better looking! Kris must be one heck of a nice guy because I just don’t see it. Sorry.

Enough is enough… I can’t stand no more this girl…

Six hits…..mmmmm
Maybe KK is starting to fade out?
please!
ps They look awful.
Kim looks fat and her husband looks so weird with her.
I give it 4 months, tops.

love_coloring @ 09/01/2011 at 12:05 am

Where’s his wedding band? I’m just sayin’ …

Kim is gorgeous and to all the haters who say she is fat you all must be in serious need of an eye exam! They look sweet together Congrats to the happy couple may you have a blessed marriage and many wonderful years together! :)

Why doesnt he have his wedding ring on?

I love kim and her hubby seems very uncomfortable standing next to her with a weird look on his face, where as to kim she is so used to being in the spotlight..kim better teach him some cool moves!!

Kim Kardashian acts like she is the royalty of the U.S. She is delusional.

What a weird looking couple.

People stop hating!!! Congrats to kim and kris. They make a cute couple.. she can’t help that she’s fabulous!! She deserves to be happy like everyone else in this world..!!!!

I cant take her stuck up attitude, never in my life have I have seen such a dull, shallow and vain person.

I wonder how he feels being her 1st white other half??? I wonder why she came back to white guys??

no1special @ 09/01/2011 at 12:48 am

Erm…John..not for nothing….he’s bi-racial…his father is Black…since you’re making note of such a thing in 2011…smfh..really..

@John:

His dad is black – his mother is white!
He’s stated in NBA interviews before he met Kim -that he is and was raised as black – his birth certificate says so!

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 09/01/2011 at 1:05 am

@iknow: Vixen, dat u? lol

A Night of Style & Glamour? Kim, you made a sex tape, you will NEVER have style or glamour, even if you put on pretty clothes and act all classy, it’s not gonna happen! We all know you made a sex tape.

Not again!! @ 09/01/2011 at 2:33 am

Who cares about these non standart looking couple?? Who is she a singer , actress or who? I don’t give a rat what happens in the life of reality stars. This girl should stop to push herself in the people’s throat!

she is really one of the most stunning women on the face of the earth. far surpasses the horses like julia , reese, jen garner, heidi, scarlette. why is she famous?because ishe is likable, goes home to one man, and is brilliant in business. best of luck,

He is so NOT cute and she is, well, plastic as can be. The size differential is ridiculous too. Just as ridiculous as People mag paying the amount they did to get the wedding photos of which I have zero interest in seeing. Less than zero! Barf!

Can ppl accept that she is a model…thats not bone thin. She does more then a model actually.she started out as a stylist and was too beaitiful to go unnoticed. N call her plastic but ur hatin ass would be plastic had u had enuf money to do it too.

Wow she is just stunning.. By no means even near fat, what the hell!! Not sure if that colour suited her though. She’s beautiful :)

I like kourtney.. and her style is AMAZING

Congrats 2 kim nd her hubby,all the best 2 them in the future,guys stop being haters,plastic or no plastic,the girl is gorgeous!

Kim wore Victoria Beckham Dress.

Did any of you morons ever hear about the Fall of Rome?
The Kardashian’s represent everything that is wrong with Amercan society.
They are fake, cardboard cutouts of life.
They are 300% materialistic.
They have zero talent.
They are uneducated.
They represent absolutely nothing.
Fake hair, fake boobs, fake tans, fake eye lashes, fake stores.

They don’t look good together. He towers over her and her shape is bottom heavy awkward. Their “marriage” is the synthetic by-product of her reality tv show. They have no substance.

They are a gorgeous couple! Congratulations on your marriage, I can’t wait to see it on E.

XenuCommandsYou @ 09/01/2011 at 1:00 pm

Disgusting how many people here actually watch this p()rn star’s show. Kim K the p0rn star is not the bottom of the barrell..you people are. Your IQ cannot be more than 50. Your parents must be related and have conceived you during a one night stand. Too bad you weren’t aborted.

Oh look it’s a h0e and her giant retarded pimp..are they headed for circus?

sincerelyyours @ 09/01/2011 at 1:32 pm

@shaylin:
Honey, I feel sorry for you. You actually think Kim is something people want to be, and have envy for? I advise you stay off this site and go into the real world. I’m afraid that with your kind of mentality, your life doesn’t look too bright. I have enough money to get plastic surgery if I wanted to ( it isn’t that expensive), but I’d rather save it for traveling the world, meeting decent people, and enjoying life with my family. Plus, I do not need plastic surgery, I’m capable of taking care of what God has given me. My husband complements my look every single day. I work out – don’t need tummy tucks, butt implants, or breast implants (thank you Lord for giving me those). I am very blessed and feel very lucky. A beautiful woman is one with grace, intelligence, who is selfless, has a kind-heart, self-respect, and modesty. One that has dignity and doesn’t degrade herself in order to gain attention and become famous. Any decent woman would never imagine trading her life for Kim’s. If you can imagine living her life then your parents obviously did something wrong raising you. Kim is worse than a pro$titute because she didn’t need to make that sex tape – she had food on the table, but is too greedy.

@XenuCommandsYou:
You sound like IQ zero

Robert Kardashian @ 09/01/2011 at 5:26 pm

@John: Because none of the Kardashians like Puerto Ricans and will never date one.

Robert Kardashian @ 09/01/2011 at 5:26 pm

Robert Kardashian @ 09/01/2011 at 5:26 pm

This is sad. She was so desperate to get married that she had tie down a guy 5 years younger than her…just so she can get over the complex she has being the only sister who isn’t ‘settled’..

She was CLEARLY more obsessed about the idea of getting married than with Chris. Poor guy.

Did anyone see her lose the 75,000 dollar earring in the ocean in the last episode of their stupid show? MAN she is a SPOILT BRAT. She threw a tantrum similar to the ones I threw when I was 5…no wait, make that 3..