Lily Collins Covers 'Asos' Magazine October 2011

Lily Collins Covers 'Asos' Magazine October 2011

Lily Collins wears an Asos soft chiffon midi dress on the cover of Asos magazine’s October 2011 issue, available on the iPad on Friday (September 2).

Here’s what the 22-year-old Abduction actress had to share:

On Abduction: “I never thought in a million years I’d be doing stunts, flying off trains, setting people on fire, running through swamps at night, but it’s fun and I love taking chances.”

On Taylor Lautner: “I was blown away. People know him from Twilight and see him as Jacob, but Jacob is not in this movie. I’ve heard him be compared to Tom Cruise – which is cool.”

On her favorites for fall fashion: ”I’m into big sweaters, and cool combat boots. I love mixing and matching things. Autumn/winter is great, because you’re able to mix feminine and masculine. Cool army jackets with dresses, tights and boots. I love having that masculine, edgy touch but being flirty and fun at the same time.”

For more from Lily, visit Asos.com!

lily collins asos october 2011 01
lily collins asos october 2011 02
lily collins asos october 2011 03
lily collins asos october 2011 04
lily collins asos october 2011 05
lily collins asos october 2011 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nice caterpillar eyebrows. shave those things, manly looking.
is that ‘as/shoes’ magazine?

Carter Penny @ 08/31/2011 at 6:33 pm

Um…..are we supposed to know who the fµck this is???

Met her in pittsburgh, she is the nicest person ever!!!

@fools: someone’s hating, I bet you don’t even look half as pretty as her.

is she trying to be the next big thing? cause i aint buying what she’s selling.

MetalHeart @ 08/31/2011 at 6:42 pm

kstew’s snow white is gonna kick her snow white’s ass!

Anonymous @ 08/31/2011 at 6:44 pm

@MetalHeart: I highly doubt it, i like Kristen but she does the same face for every emotion, her movie has Julia roberts and other big names.

@K: how is she trying to be the next big thing? she’s promoting her movie.

i haven’t seen her in anything but im looking forward to Abduction! mostly because of Taylor lol but still it will be nice to see how she does.

anonymous @ 08/31/2011 at 7:14 pm

@jen: Finally a nice comment, all comments on JJ seem to be rude and malicious

I think she’s very pretty!

@Susan: I think so too!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 08/31/2011 at 8:51 pm

She was the daughter to Sandra Bullock in the Blindside

she has that average forgettable look to her, sorry. She better have some talent bc otherwise I would never remember her.

Lily is soooooooooo AWESOME. she going to be one GREAT ACTRESS

I bet people who are being rude to her will lick their own spittle later.

@Susan: yeah! SO PRETTY!!

@Mike: what face???? Dude are you kidding me? Jessica Alba has a forgettful face, that girl from the melsore place the blond one I don’t even know her name, has a forgettful face. Wake up man, cause when she’s big you’ll have to shut your mouth.

Lily Collins will be Clary Fray and let me tell you these movies will make her big.

She seems nice and genuine. She probably doesn’t even know why some people compare Taylor Lautner to Tom Cruise…which I doubt she would find too cool.

revolution @ 09/01/2011 at 5:58 am

she looks so much like Jennifer Connelly

aquarius64 @ 09/01/2011 at 7:38 am

I guess Lily has to save face somehow with these articles, since Taylor Lautner has reportedly dumped her. (For Swifty or over a beef with K-Stew, you decide). Well she had a good run. Her connection with TL helped her get mag covers like this.

She’s 22 and TL was dating her.OMG.Yay he dumped her.

Well it is obvious tht this movie is not The Twilight Saga. But, Taylor will always be Jacob to his fans. So, I don’t know why she was tippin over tht. Get a grip, he acts older than you, and he isn’t. He is compassionate, loyal to fans & friends. And Rockin tht big screen. You should thank him, for this cover.

do not know why so much hate! Lily is beautiful no matter what they say!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All