Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Ryan Reynolds: Marks and Spencer's New Faces

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Ryan Reynolds: Marks and Spencer's New Faces

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Ryan Reynolds heat up the new ads for Marks and Spencer‘s fall 2011 ad campaign.

The 24-year-old model and the 34-year-old actor are the new faces for the British brand.

“I feel proud to be associated with a British high street favorite that holds fond memories for so many people,” Rosie said in a statement (via People). “The [Autograph] collection is sophisticated, elegant and effortless which I hope to embody in my own personal style.”

“I was thrilled when M&S asked me to be in their campaign,” Ryan said. “I’m from Canada and grew up with the M&S brand. Going into an M&S store with my family or friends always gives me a beautiful pang of nostalgia.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the fall campign for Marks and Spencer?

rosie huntington whiteley ryan reynolds marks and spencers new faces 01
rosie huntington whiteley ryan reynolds marks and spencers new faces 02
rosie huntington whiteley ryan reynolds marks and spencers new faces 03
rosie huntington whiteley ryan reynolds marks and spencers new faces 04
rosie huntington whiteley ryan reynolds marks and spencers new faces 05

Photos: Marks and Spencer
Posted to: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Ryan Reynolds

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

WOW!!!!! those two look hot!!!! :)

Not a fan @ 08/31/2011 at 8:01 pm

Wow, this guy is really a sell-out. First the atrocious Green Lantern fail of a movie and now this? What’s next, underwear ads?

Sorry, he doesn’t look like the model type.

stellartes @ 08/31/2011 at 8:37 pm

next up for RR …..a Calvin Clein or Armani underwear model please!

stellartes @ 08/31/2011 at 8:38 pm

next up for RR …..a Calvin Clein or Armani underwear model please!

Does Ryan have another expression?

She is gorgeous but he looks like a foot

Rosie is gorgeous because she is unique looking. Nothing more boring than an average plain jane who gets called beautiful all the time. I like the quirkiness of a face. Its adds character. Makes a person more striking.

sarafina56 @ 08/31/2011 at 9:13 pm

They need to bring Marks and Spencers to the USA great store…

the_boyfriend @ 08/31/2011 at 9:37 pm

buttahface reynolds..he’s so boring looking..when he has his shirt on.

I’ve only ever commented on this site when Katie Holmes took Suri out in Vancouver in frigid weather completely underdressed. But I feel strongly about this so I’ll comment again.

I. Am. Canadian. And proud of it.

That comment from Ryan is just so bizarre. It’s completely written for a British audience.

Marks & Spencer has ZERO brand equity or presence in Canada. I remember a brief experiment here in the 80′s with Marks & Sparks that failed spectacularly. Unless it differed in BC where Ryan is from, this reference to “growing up” with Marks & Spencer is just absurd. It’s basically the equivalent to an American saying that they “grew up” with Marks & Sparks. So not on.

British ad guys, if you are tracking web feedback, just because we are from the colonies does not mean that you can make “stuff” up. Marks and Spencer is not part of the Canadian narrative and certainly not part of the Canadian identity in any way, shape or form.

Ryan, I still like you even though you (or your people) approved that ridiculous quote.

Not a fan II @ 08/31/2011 at 11:22 pm

He looks constipated in the main pic.

@pamela: I KNOW YEA!….ROSIE… KNOWS UR CHANCE TO DUMP DAVID AND GO FOR THIS CANADIAN HOTTIE

Rosie’s taking big steps in her career. Go girl! She’s gorgeous.

Danny McGavin @ 09/01/2011 at 3:43 am

Love Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, very attractive and sexy.

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/01/2011 at 4:14 am

Rosie beauty is singular and that sets her apart from all the rest. I love her beauty and she is sexy.
I think they look good together and would make a better suited couple look wise.

waste of space @ 09/01/2011 at 9:46 am

no acting history? meh

samantha37 @ 09/01/2011 at 9:58 am

BEST.COMMERCIAL.COUPLE.EVER

WOW, can you say SEXY! They are both vey good looking. What the heck was Scarlet Jo Hansen thinking?

Rosie, if you’re finished with Jason, would you send him my way? I’m still waiting.

I too am proudly Canadian, although British by birth. The problem here is they picked the wrong actor as these two, RR and RH-W seem to have zero chemistry! They should have asked Richard Armitage! WAY better looking than RR and British to boot!! :) Mind you RA is VERY busy these days and I doubt modelling is his “thing”!

We did have M & S stores here years ago but no longer. I do miss the food section though!