Alexander Skarsgard: U.S. Open Spectator

Alexander Skarsgard: U.S. Open Spectator

Alexander Skarsgard takes in a tennis match during day two of the 2011 U.S. Open on Tuesday (August 30) at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens, New York.

The 35-year-old actor, who earlier in the day shot scenes for What Maisie Knew, watched Rafael Nadal defeat Andrey Golubev in straight sets.

Alex‘s Straw Dogs co-star, James Marsden, recently dished to BlackBook about their intense fight scenes.

“There were times when Alex really did beat the s– out of me. There was a moment when he launched me into a wall, smacked me right in the face, and pressed a gun into my forehead. He pressed it so hard you could see the ring of the barrel on my forehead afterward. But the second they cut the scene, he’d go right back to his compassionate, considerate self: ‘Are you okay, Jimmy? Everything fine?’” James shared.

alexander skarsgard us open 01
alexander skarsgard us open 02
alexander skarsgard us open 03

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
NYCoolKid @ 09/01/2011 at 6:53 pm

I love Alex! He’s my man crush… No homo lol!

Love his hair and he looks so good in plaid.

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 6:54 pm

He looks drunk in that picture. Can he do anything sober? or is a genetic thing to be drunk?

Hot! Hot! Hot! And hotter since he escaped from the clinger. :)

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 6:56 pm

I mean because of her mother problem his alcohol… I hope he’s not an alcoholic, because he’s so cute and hot.
I love True Blood.

Please Stop @ 09/01/2011 at 7:02 pm

I’m so sick of this guy. OVER-EXPOSED FAMEWHORE!!!!

Can’t be that much fun trying to something normal and being singled out just because you are known to the public. :(

@HE LOOKS DRUNK:
Why don’t you STFU? All brits are alcoholic then because they usually drink more than 2 beers everyday? All italians are alcoholic because they drink lot of wine during the day? STFU seriously.

Oooohhh I could just eat him up with a little ranch dressing …insert puddle here :-P

BTW …santress has translated GQ article on her site with hot pictures too.

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 7:18 pm

@Bubu: your reply is incoherent, maybe you are drunk too.

hobieluv83 @ 09/01/2011 at 7:27 pm

so pretty. His expression makes me want to say “Why so serious?”

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/01/2011 at 7:30 pm

@HE LOOKS DRUNK:
You are right. I think hard for some people to comprehend the obvious b/c they like to see things in rose colored glasses.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/01/2011 at 7:34 pm

@HE LOOKS DRUNK:
He probably got drunk after being chased around crazy fans. If I can recall he did have a pint of beer in one of those pictures.
I’d lay off the man’s mommy. That’s hitting below the belt. No guy wants to hear trash talk about there mommy.

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 7:34 pm

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:I agree with you!
They think he’s different because he’s european and scandianvian, but he’s just like your average american himbo!

He kinda looks Zoolander here, posing while trying not to pose, pretending not to know he’s being watched. Beginning to wonder if Alex has any substance.

He looks like he’s concentrating on the tennis. How that’s supposed to look like drunk is beyond me. But then what would I know? I’m only a Brit who works in the pub trade who knows 99.9% of us drink less than two pints of beer a day. I’ve no idea whether alcoholism is hereditary but would hazard a guess that stupid is solely based on some of the above comments.
I like the blue shirt on him; makes a change.

@Debbie: stupidity is a dominant gene!

He looks good!! Why would you bring his mor into this? Leave her alone, she’s a lovely woman.

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 8:02 pm

- he does looks good
- I’m commenting based of recent pictures and my fan knowledge of the guy (do you know more than me?)
- he says he “drinks like a viking” but… really?
- I hope he still gets jobs when his body doesn’t look so good…
for every thumb down I have a skarsgarsm… haha.

Q: Would you compare this character more to that character you played on the episode of Spongebob, Fish #21, or closer to your character in Zoolander?
Alex: The episode of what?
Q: Spongebob Squarepants.
Alex: Was I on that show?
Q: Are you kidding me? Don’t break my heart by telling me you don’t remember your performance as Fish #21.
Alex: Fish #21?! No I…don’t think I’ve been fortunate enough to be on that show.
Q: I’m just looking at the Internet Movie Database…it’s on the internet so it’s gotta be true.
Alex: Oh if it’s on the internet then I must be mistaken – yes, I had a great time doing that.

HE LOOKS DRUNK @ 09/01/2011 at 8:13 pm

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding: hey hey hey, as an admirer of your comments, I have to say I’m not talking about his mother, I’m talking about his genes.
It’s very different to me.

jacqueline @ 09/01/2011 at 8:14 pm

He’s my number one male crush! But I have mixed feelings about seeing pictures of him everyday, I love a daily dosis of Alexander SkarsGOD but he must get annoyed.

just like taylor laughtner said; the tweens are not in love with him/rob/kstew. theyre in love with bella/edward/jacob. Its some kind of vampire obsession, lol. Im sorry but he is average looking. reciting hair line, overbite teeth,blond, pale, MEH. .its just his dark mysterious demeanor playing a vampire you fools are in love with.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All