Angelina Jolie: La Stupenderia Milano Mommy

Angelina Jolie: La Stupenderia Milano Mommy

Angelina Jolie leaves La Stupenderia Milano with her daughers, Zahara and Shiloh, on Thursday (September 1) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress took her two girls shopping at the children’s boutique.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Angelina and partner Brad Pitt took their kids for a yummy dinner at Benihana after visiting The Pottery Cafe with her son Knox and Zahara.

In case you missed it, check out Angelina on the cover of Vanity Fair‘s October issue!

FYI: Shiloh is wearing Chooze Scout shoes in “Protect.”

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie leaving La Stupenderia Milano…

angelina jolie la stupenderia 01
angelina jolie la stupenderia 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
Sonia0404 @ 09/01/2011 at 3:53 pm

I’m first again!!

Sonia0404 @ 09/01/2011 at 3:53 pm

@Sonia0404: I love Zee’s curly hair so much!

They are growing so fast. They weren’t lying when the say time flies.

Angelina has one of the most beautiful face I have seen. I live in NY and had the pleasure of seeing her up close while she was making Salt, and there is no denying her beauty…it makes you just wanna stear at her, whether you’re male or female. I just looovvveee Zee natural curls, it’s beautiful. They are such beautiful, happy, healthy looking kids.

Sonia0404 @ 09/01/2011 at 3:59 pm

Shi’s profile in picture #10 is unbelievably beautiful!!
On top of that, she’s apparently energetic and rambunctious!

Poor Zahara! Angelina and Brad should hire at least a nanny that can work with Zahara’s tight curls. That hair type needs lots of moisture and daily care. I’m sick of seeing picture of Zahara with unkept hair, if these parents bothered to look up how to work with course hair, Zahara would of had long curls down her back by now. Lazy and ignorant parenting of their part.

Sonia0404 @ 09/01/2011 at 4:02 pm

In picture #8, Zee is also catching up with height!
It’s no small deal for her! Great job, Angie and Brad !

@Halli:

I have to totally disagree with you. All Black (African-Americans) people, no matter how much time, attention, and cost, they put on hair, will not, and never do, manage to grow long hair. Why do you think so many Black woman are wearing weaves? I think Z’s hair is adorable and Kudos to Brad and Angelina for leaving the hair natural. Hopefully this will put the hair patrol people to rest. OTH: So glad to see Angie and her girls out. I think I actually prefer them overseas because of the many beautiful pictures we see.

alexanderina @ 09/01/2011 at 4:04 pm

So cute

Very nice new pictures!

Omg shiloh sooo much like dad

4 Roxy @ 09/01/2011 at 3:58 pm
——-
I’m sure Brad can’t stop staring!

laverdadduele @ 09/01/2011 at 4:06 pm

People have such a short memory, but I don’t buy her facade. All that “humanitarian” work is BS, she’s just trying to cover her many sins, cheater, drug addict, promiscuous, home-wrecker, to name a few. She even slept with her mom’s boyfriend, she’s trash and so are Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I will put them all in a rocket and send them to Neptune.

Beautiful family i hope All time pics for jolie pitt family

@Halli 09/01/2011 at 4:00 pm

You’re the one who’s IGNORANT freak! you know nothing about black hair, you dumbass! Z hair is fine and beautiful. yoiu’re a freak!

Angie is simply gorgeous! Breathtaking! Lovely family.

Adroble family shiloh getting so biger looks 12 years old

They All the kids with Brad or nanny???

@FayeFaye

That’s not true. Some black people are capable of growing long hair. My hair reaches mid-back when it’s straightened. If you care for it properly, it’ll be even healthier.

Adroble family

Adroble family

@laverdadduele:

GO AWAY and take your medications FAT ASS!!

Adroble family