Alexander Skarsgard: 'Maisie' in Central Park!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Maisie' in Central Park!

Alexander Skarsgard strolls through the set of his latest film What Maisie Knew while on location in NYC’s Central Park on Thursday (September 1).

Earlier in the week, the 35-year-old True Blood actor shot some scenes for the movie with his young co-star!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alex‘s father, renowned actor Stellan Skarsgard, recently spoke with E! about his son’s fame.

“If he had the feeling that it was thanks to me that he had any of his success, it would just be half a success. He owes everything to himself,” Stellan said.

When asked if Stellan would be able to make an appearance on True Blood opposite Alex, he simply responded, “I don’t have the time.”

alexander skarsgard central park 01
alexander skarsgard central park 02
alexander skarsgard central park 03
alexander skarsgard central park 04
alexander skarsgard central park 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Here’s a promo for the season finale of TB. It had better not come down to Sookie having to choose who burns at the stake. Ugh!

Well actually Stellan works a lot haha
I heard that he’ll coming to Brazil for shoot a serie and a movie this month!

or maybe he doesn’t like vampire issues….

But would be interesting watch him on True Blood…and just HBO can make it! HAHAHA

Not the most flattering clothing on him. I think he plays a scattered artist in this movie.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/03/2011 at 1:43 am

@Rebecca:
I couldn’t agree with you more. Mr. Skarsgard would probably be far better at helping save lives. Instead, he has been wasting his life being worshipped by low-lifes, especially the ones here. You can count all the people who will thumbs down my comment and you know who you are ; )

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/03/2011 at 1:48 am

@Camille: The fact he eats a lot of meat tells me that he must have toxic farts and the bathrooms he goes into must be labelled disaster zones after he uses them. I’d hate to be in the stall next to this guy when that happens.

I still see the Bosworth cooties, or boscooties as I now unaffectionately call them, on him. It will take some time to wash that **** off, if ever…..
Yes, Mr New-boscooties looks as cootied up as one can look…….poor bu**er

@Camille: thanks for that link Camille. Hmmm. All I can say is that TB takes some bizarre twists and turns IMO. We’ll see where this one goes. I think Straw Dogs has a pre screening in NYC this week. Will be interesting to see comments on it afterwards.

@Neela:

Stellan is definetly more experienced and of course much older than Alex but Alex is the real star of the SkarsFamily. Stellan is not that famous outside Sweden, he is not Sutherland/Douglas famous, not even Steven Buscemi famous. If we speak the watching audience only moviefreaks and Swedes maybe know Stellan better but Alex is way more famous in worldwide.

The Skarsfans are 2x1 @ 09/03/2011 at 5:39 pm

HA HA HA
Wich one of you (ladybug camille canuck) is this?

The Skarsfans are 2x1 @ 09/03/2011 at 5:39 pm

HA HA HA
Wh
ich one of you (ladybug camille canuck) is this?

Sylvia A. @ 09/03/2011 at 6:16 pm

@my2cents:
I think Stellan is more important, just not as loud.
I mean, in 20 years probably people who like good movies, acting, etc they will talk about Stellan work, not about Alexander GP.

@Camille:

that AskarsSwedishMeatballs girl…is a nasty piece of work, that puts down anyone who doesn’t fit to her prescribed view of a “fan”. Witty? Maybe. Nasty? Definitely.

Skarsfans are 2x1 @ 09/03/2011 at 9:51 pm

@Camille:
that one HAS eyebrows and a mousy face. aND greyhairs?
ew

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/04/2011 at 12:16 am

@The Skarsfans are 2×1: I say ladypig. That picture fits her to a tee.

@Rebecca: Well, judging by the interviews I’ve seen, he has special needs or something, obvs he had to drop out

@The Skarsfans are 2×1: But all the people in here is thin and healthy. Yeah…as if

Well, judging by the interviews I’ve seen, he has special needs or something, obvs he had to drop out.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All