Daniel Craig: Shirtless in 'Dream House' TV Spot!

Daniel Craig: Shirtless in 'Dream House' TV Spot!

Daniel Craig is spooked shirtless in this new television spot for his upcoming film Dream House.

The 43-year-old actor stars in the horror film about a family who learns that a brutal crime was committed against the former residents of their house.

Also starring in the film is Daniel‘s wife Rachel Weisz! Daniel and Rachel worked together on the film late last year and tied-the-knot in June.

If you haven’t already, check out the super scary theatrical trailer for the movie!

Dream House is set to be released in theatres on September 30.

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Daniel with out a shirt on is the answer to my prayers. but i have to ask what is that tattoo on his right shoulder

@susan:

It’s a Condor bird. you can see it very good on that cover on the W magazin with Kidman http://www.wmagazine.com/celebrities/2007/02/nicole_kidman_daniel_craig

Little kids are so cute! Daniel Looks Like A GREAT DAD!

Looking good! And he is always attractive to me.

Looking good!

It’s just so interesting. Yes, he’s intelligent and artistic, and VERY HOT. True.

SPIN-O-RAMA @ 09/02/2011 at 7:21 am

Ooooh, Daniel’s smoking hot!! Not that that affects his ability to do his job or anything — his credentials would suggest that he’s a talented actor.

he is the one I love, he is the one for me, he is the one I want. so can’t wait for him to come to India!!

Still Hot!

No wonder Rachel fell for him. Compare this epitome of male hotness called Daniel Craig to the flabby ex of her…..so f+u+c+k+i+n+g HOT

chemi_bot @ 09/02/2011 at 8:33 am

I know everyone is interested in the chemistry between Daniel and Rachel, but I’m interested how Jim Sheridan made the horror movie.

I don’t yet know why he’s under my skin. Lol. But I just know he’s so weirdly sexy.

I LOVE NAOMI WATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Brooklyn @ 09/02/2011 at 9:46 am

IMO, with age, his looks have only improved. Daniel has developed a dashing, fit body to compliment his charming personality and has even created a fitness.

I’d like to have his babies. Sorry Rachel, just saying!!

Thank you for the new thread, it’s a bit slow topic though….
At last!! We will be able to see Daniel walk on the red carpet with Rachel!

Don’t hold you breath for that.
Word is going around that there will be no premiere for Dream House, cuz nobody involved with that movie is happy about the outcome.

Yes, but I don’t believe the cinema blend. I just believe Rachel. Is there a report that there is no premiere anywhere?

Rachel has talked about a premiere? Where? When?
Cinemablend has mentioned it? I only know what I have heared from friends who are working in the business. They can’t even find a distributor for most countries overseas. That’s not good.

Calm down, I never said Rachel has talked about the premiere. She gave publicity for the dream house for some press.
Oh, your friends said it…. I knew it because I saw Imdb. After all, you cannot bring the report, right? Oh well, the cinema blend mentioned it, but Daniel/Rachel have not seen the film. As for at least them, it is not unhappy that the film appears, I mean.

AHEAD HAHA @ 09/02/2011 at 12:04 pm

KIM GET A PAT OF BUTTER FOR GOOD LUCK!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
THE LONG HORN(Y) STATE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA

AHEAD HAHA @ 09/02/2011 at 12:05 pm

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

LOVE,
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! HAHAHA

AHEAD HAHA @ 09/02/2011 at 12:07 pm

HE NEED TO PUT HIS SHIRT BACK ON!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HE NEED A BRA!!!!!! HAHAHA A PINK ONE WITH LITTLE WHITE FLOWERS!!!!!! HAHA

AHEAD HAHA @ 09/02/2011 at 12:16 pm

TELL CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS THE WORLD IS FLAT LIKE IS HEAD!!!!! HAHAHAHA GIVE THAT OLD AND DECREPIT HCTIB THE SHOE HORN UP HIS _____________________!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
DON’T SAIL THAT TUG BOAT TO FAR!!!!!! HAHA TOOT TOOT!!!! HAHAHA THAT FIRST DROP IS A REAL LOUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

I don’t know about a premiere and I don’t have friends who know, but one thing for sure, if an official movie site has NO release date beside one for the US and this only 4 weeks before it is out, that really gives a bad bad vibe.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All